AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First cam show complete

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madam_Lilith

Cam Model
I did my first show tonight. I was super nervous and I couldn't have ended up with a better room! Within 7 mins I was in a private show. Since it was private I let them feel like they had control of the room. I was in my private for 73 mins. So in total I cammed for 80 mins and I made over 2k tokens! My initial goal was set at 500. I'm beyond ecstatic that I had so much fun and did more than I had aimed for. I'm also angry with myself for constantly talking myself out of starting sooner. I appreciate this forum and all the information out there. I've done so much research and I feel like it really paid off!!!! I"m thankful to be part of the community. Just wanted to share my first cam was a success and wish all the other newbies the best of luck with their shows and if you're scared to do that first show, do it!!!! XOXO

Congrats! Glad you enjoyed and was positive for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.