AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

first day - ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2018
@punker barbie May i ask you for help, i really want to be on chaturbate. What should i do if a few people (or the same person with different names) were asking other people to report my page?
And after it i got a ban like since 2 hrs after 7 hrs of broadcast on Chaturbate.

I DID NOT BREAK ANY RULE ON CHATURBATE.

Can Support look at this sittuation more deeply but not to be based on fake reports from 1-2 usernames ? ...

name: thenorthway

Last edited:
There were like 2 people or so spaming that i'm recoded video while i was in private show with another guy.

But this is not true, i'm not a video, i'm real person who sit front of a webcam. I do not know, maybe these 2 guys were banned by me before, and they logined under other names and wanted to ask other people to report me that i get a ban.

Please, @punker barbie look at this sittuation... i need your help...

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I can do everything what you'll ask me on a webcam to prove that i'm real.

Please, look at this sittuation what happened to my account, allow me to broadcast on Chaturbate :(

Upvote 0
@punker barbie May i ask you for help, i really want to be on chaturbate. What should i do if a few people (or the same person with different names) were asking other people to report my page?
And after it i got a ban like since 2 hrs after 7 hrs of broadcast on Chaturbate.

I DID NOT BREAK ANY RULE ON CHATURBATE.

Can Support look at this sittuation more deeply but not to be based on fake reports from 1-2 usernames ? ...

name: thenorthway
Were you ever banned before maybe using a different username or alias? That could present your current symptoms.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.