AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First night broadcasting my cam, never had more than 23 viewers :/

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2019
Ontario
Twitter Username
@Gold_Queen_Gaia
MFC Username
ScorpioJules
Hey everyone! Just did my first live show. I think it went ok but not great, was a little slow at first. My goal was 3333 to get naked, finished with 1545. Logged in at 9:30 and finished at about 2:45 EST. Most tips were coming from one guy, there were 4 tippers in total.

I know I looked on fleek, lighting was good, wore a sexy fitted dress. I sensually ate an orange at one point just because, probably should have made someone tip for that but live and learn!

My main concern is I thought there would be a lot more traffic since I'm new. I am trying to be online as much as possible this week to take advantage of the free traffic. I tweeted and posted on some forms in fetlife before my show (not sure how useful fetlife will be but we'll see..)

Do you guys have any advice/ suggestions? I'm just a little worried what will happen when I'm not new and don't have special status anymore if I will have enough traffic. I did gain about 10 twitter followers today whereas before I had only one.

Overall it was a great time and I'm looking forward to tomorrow but I want to make serious money also. I don't have money for fancy equipment or a photographer right now but eventually I plan on doing a tired club system.

Looking forward to your replies!

Good night xoxo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ScorpioJules1

MFC: https://profiles.myfreecams.com/ScorpioJules

20-ish viewers is about normal for a new model on MFC. There are only a handful that really explode in popularity.

Most new models will have to stick through the tough part, the days were it's hard to get more than 20 viewers, but consistency really is key. You'll gradually build up regulars over time.

Do you have a tip menu at all? Videos? Both of those can help a new model since the more you earn per hour, the higher your camscore will go, and with that, higher placement/visibility and more traffic.

Reactions: JickyJuly
ahh than
20-ish viewers is about normal for a new model on MFC. There are only a handful that really explode in popularity.

Most new models will have to stick through the tough part, the days were it's hard to get more than 20 viewers, but consistency really is key. You'll gradually build up regulars over time.

Do you have a tip menu at all? Videos? Both of those can help a new model since the more you earn per hour, the higher your camscore will go, and with that, higher placement/visibility and more traffic.

Ahh thanks for the advice. I will upload some content and refine my profile today. Thanks! :h:

Hey everyone! Just did my first live show. I think it went ok but not great, was a little slow at first. My goal was 3333 to get naked, finished with 1545. Logged in at 9:30 and finished at about 2:45 EST. Most tips were coming from one guy, there were 4 tippers in total.

I know I looked on fleek, lighting was good, wore a sexy fitted dress. I sensually ate an orange at one point just because, probably should have made someone tip for that but live and learn!

My main concern is I thought there would be a lot more traffic since I'm new. I am trying to be online as much as possible this week to take advantage of the free traffic. I tweeted and posted on some forms in fetlife before my show (not sure how useful fetlife will be but we'll see..)

Do you guys have any advice/ suggestions? I'm just a little worried what will happen when I'm not new and don't have special status anymore if I will have enough traffic. I did gain about 10 twitter followers today whereas before I had only one.

Overall it was a great time and I'm looking forward to tomorrow but I want to make serious money also. I don't have money for fancy equipment or a photographer right now but eventually I plan on doing a tired club system.

Looking forward to your replies!

Good night xoxo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ScorpioJules1

MFC: https://profiles.myfreecams.com/ScorpioJules

Wow. You are a lot more prepared than I was when I started 7 months ago and knew nothing about the free traffic, had no twitter or anything at all! But here's what worked for me (Im not saying you have to do this and other ways are wrong, thats just me):
-Patience! Some days are better than others but we need to keep smiling even if its fake! Smiles do attract traffic!
-Shows make your room fun, but it's more fun for them when they actually know you, so dont over-stress on performance. Make a connection with your audience first!
-Get to know your visitors, welcome everyone coming into your room, ask them about them, ask if they have advice for you as a new model. They find It rewarding to feel they can help and that you are interested in them.
-Smaller countdowns - In the beginning, I was always doing small countdowns like 800 tokens to do a strip show and ended up stripping 2-4 times a day which increased traffic at several different times and each peak got me more friend adds.

That's what I can think of right now. How has the rest of the week been?? Dont give up! It takes time to get a consistent following. Be yourself, dont try pleasing everyone, you will attract your own niche!

Last edited:
Wow girl 3333 is a pretty big goal! Its awesome your setting your goals high and some people can probably make that in under an hour... sometimes i can but sometimes its a really slow night and i might wait 4 hours before i make that money tokens... and when i was on mfc my viewers usually stayed around that many and most tips came from only a handful of people... goodluck

Reactions: Mfcalana
I don't know if we have any fans of The Smiths here, but these things take time.

3333 for a first goal might be a bit too ambitious... I'll give some advice from my old affiliate days. Affiliate marketing is a bit different, but you don't necessarily want to blast people with offers or try to sell them something right away. You're trying to build followers/traffic first, hen you try to pull in the sales/whales. For some small budget tippers, they might feel that their tips aren't really going to put a dent into that 3333. What might be better is to do like 1500 topless followed by 1500 for naked. You can try other types of goals also. Experiment a bit and see what works.

Good luck.

Reactions: Mfcalana
I don't know if we have any fans of The Smiths here, but these things take time.

3333 for a first goal might be a bit too ambitious... I'll give some advice from my old affiliate days. Affiliate marketing is a bit different, but you don't necessarily want to blast people with offers or try to sell them something right away. You're trying to build followers/traffic first, hen you try to pull in the sales/whales. For some small budget tippers, they might feel that their tips aren't really going to put a dent into that 3333. What might be better is to do like 1500 topless followed by 1500 for naked. You can try other types of goals also. Experiment a bit and see what works.

Good luck.

I honestly didn’t even start goals until my second month. What you are saying is right. I was also sending a generic mail to every person who had tipped me something and thanking them for encouraging me as a newbie. I only had a flash and remembered that today! I’m pretty sure that made me stand out and helped me out a lot! I haven’t done this in ages but thinking of sending one to all my highest cumulative tippers.

Oh honey, please don't give yourself a hard time over this. Traffic is traffic, and good tippers come and go. Just be yourself, keep moving forward, and I promise ppl will follow you. Also, if you don't like the traffic, try out some other times or days or other sites.

Isn't 23 viewers a quite normal number of users in mfc chat rooms? I've seen rooms with incredible camscores and a user number not sooo much higher than 23.

If you mean, you had 23 registered users (basic and premium) in the room I would even say that this is really good but even 23 total does not sound soo unheard of for myfreecams.

Myfreecams models, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I just checked, didn't take long to find several rooms in the camscore reagion of 2,000 to 12,000 with five to ten viewers (total viewers, mostly it's one or two premiums, rest basic or guest).

So I would say 23 viewers is completely normal for myfreecams.

Status
Not open for further replies.