AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First show yesterday!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DollyMoth

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 18, 2015
Twitter Username
@MothDoll
MFC Username
MothDoll
Streamate Username
MothDollx
I did my first show yesterday! I had a lot of fun along with a few hurdles. I had to ban a few people but they were all guests and basics. I couldn't figure out how to block them. >.< Someone ended up having to help me out and was really nice about it!

I had a few lulls but it eventually picked up. I had a goal of staying on for 3 hours. There were a couple times that I wanted to leave but I stuck with it and ended up staying 4 instead! I had a blast. I almost didn't meet my earning goal until this really nice guy took me to private. He was a great first experience for private.

All in all, if I calculated correctly, if I came out of my first shift with $166.85 cad!

My only standing issue is that I can't figure out how to broadcast from my HD webcam. When I broadcast it goes straight to my laptop's webcam.

Congrats on a great first show! Your profile is super cute, I wish you super good luck on your cam journey!

If you are in the browser broadcaster right click on your cam preview and you should be able to change your cam settings from there (not sure if this works the same way in the broadcaster software you download but probably lol).

• Helpful!
Reactions: Amelia Liddell
I did my first show yesterday! I had a lot of fun along with a few hurdles. I had to ban a few people but they were all guests and basics. I couldn't figure out how to block them. >.< Someone ended up having to help me out and was really nice about it!

I had a few lulls but it eventually picked up. I had a goal of staying on for 3 hours. There were a couple times that I wanted to leave but I stuck with it and ended up staying 4 instead! I had a blast. I almost didn't meet my earning goal until this really nice guy took me to private. He was a great first experience for private.

All in all, if I calculated correctly, if I came out of my first shift with $166.85 cad!

My only standing issue is that I can't figure out how to broadcast from my HD webcam. When I broadcast it goes straight to my laptop's webcam.
Congrats on a great night.

One piece of advice I wish I would have had is be VERY careful of those guys that want to be "heros" and "help".

Do not give then any personal or location info. No matter what. Be careful not to say things that may be specific to your location. Gyms, restaurants, schools, etc.

There are some men who are genuinely good guys who want to help...but there are a lot of guys who seek out new models to take advantage of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.