AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First time camming and I loved it--thanks to you guys!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RahqZee

Inactive Cam Model
May 27, 2016
Twitter Username
@rahq_z
MFC Username
RahqZee
Streamate Username
RahqZee
Chaturbate Username
Rahqzeee
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/754940/RahqZee/
Last night I finally gathered my courage and did my first cam show on Chaturbate...it was SO much fun! I made hardly any tips but it was awesome to get a feel for the site and what I want to do on cam, get used to chatting and how my set up will work for me, etc. If I hadn't spent WEEKS lurking on this forum and getting an idea of what to expect, I probably would have been way more nervous and worried about the lack of tips, but since I knew what to expect it was a 100% enjoyable experience. Thanks to posts on this forum I wasn't fooled by fake tips, I stuck to my predetermined rates, and I will definitely be doing more shows! This forum has truly been an invaluable resource.

Last night I finally gathered my courage and did my first cam show on Chaturbate...it was SO much fun! I made hardly any tips but it was awesome to get a feel for the site and what I want to do on cam, get used to chatting and how my set up will work for me, etc. If I hadn't spent WEEKS lurking on this forum and getting an idea of what to expect, I probably would have been way more nervous and worried about the lack of tips, but since I knew what to expect it was a 100% enjoyable experience. Thanks to posts on this forum I wasn't fooled by fake tips, I stuck to my predetermined rates, and I will definitely be doing more shows! This forum has truly been an invaluable resource.

Congrats on your first time!

If you don't mind a somewhat random question, what made you choose to start your camming career on Chaturbate instead of one of the other cam sites?

Congrats on your first time!

If you don't mind a somewhat random question, what made you choose to start your camming career on Chaturbate instead of one of the other cam sites?
I signed up for Streamate and MFC as well, but so far I've only cammed on Chaturbate. Two reasons, really: lots of posters here have said that MFC is a pretty hard site to start on, and I was a little intimidated by how shockingly hot all the girls on there are. Also, I didn't start on Streamate because I wanted to get used to public group chats first before moving to what seems to be a more one-on-one site.

Status
Not open for further replies.