AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First time on chaterbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmiGold

Cam Model
Jan 25, 2016
Twitter Username
@AmiGold53
Streamate Username
Amigold_
Chaturbate Username
AmiGold
Hi I have just done my first show on chaterbate and loved it. But really had problems with Some members coming in and thinking I was a Total noobie. Well I am still learning but who is best to make a moderator. Thanks in advance for the advise :)

While you still have your new tag you're going to get a whole bunch of people wanting to "help" but really they want free stuff lol. I'm still somewhat new but I was lucky enough to have a model friend who introduced me to CB so one of her mods helped me out. I would recommend if you need a mod (not everyone does!) choose someone who's tipped generously and is respectful. Never ever mod a grey unless it's someone you know and trust.

Ok thanks for the advice. I made my other half mod tonight just to kick the spammers for me as that was affecting the atmosphere of the room and that went much better. So far I am loving it, I just need to figure it all out as streamate was just click and go on cam and here you have the bots and apps. I have read Lots here on the forum - kudos to you all for the tips ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.