AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First Timers to Interacting with Cam Models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 13, 2024
Hi all,

Me and my GF (ahem... "my GF and I") have never really used a cam site before. We're viewers not cammers and love the idea of interacting for the first time (we've been talking about it for a week or so and giggling / blushing / getting excited!) Is there anything we can do when we first sign up to give a bit of extra to a model, e.g. referral links? We're not after a freebie for ourselves, more for the model to get a little extra. It seems silly to not have one of us take advantage and we're happy for it to be them. :happy:

If it helps, we're probably going Chaturbate as a cute and laidback model we both like is on there.

Thanks and love,

stujo

p.s. We've been browsing ACF for a few days to try to understand both sides of the camera - love you guys and gals!!! What we've read kinda broke the "fourth wall" a little bit on occasion, but definitely hasn't stopped the idea from being exciting to us.