AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First week over!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2016
  1. Hi girls (and guys?)
  2. Just finished my first week camming on my free cams just wanted to share a couple things and maybe ask a few questions if I may.

So my first 3 nights went really well, I averaged about £70 an hour which for me was amazing I thought wow I could bring in some serious money here and felt instantly hooked.

However my last 2 evenings things have definitely slowed down. Where my page had say 200-500 viewers it has dropped dramatically to say 40-50 viewers and I'm earning about a quarter tokens in the same amount of time. I have heard the new model status helped but I didn't realise it did this much.

So my cam score is about 2000 but has dropped slightly in the last couple nights where I have not brought in as many tips in the space of time I'm concerned that it could all go down hill. Any thoughts on this?

Also I tend to do evenings my general times being 6:30-11pm British time, is this a good time to go on or does anyone have any input on times they personally find they earn more? I would like to go on during the day while my partner is at work so we had evenings together but I just imagine the sites would be dead and maybe not full of the big tippers could I be wrong?

I'm also considering trying steamate during the day or another cam site.

Any help and suggestions would be amazing

Thanks x

Honestly, in my opinion, it can completely random with how each day can possibly go. Some days can be fantastic, and some days can be super quiet. I think the best thing though is to just make a schedule and stick to it. Once you do, tell people about the schedule, and that will help you in the long run.

I'm just speaking as a non-model member though, so my views could be completely different to an actual webcam model.

But from what you've said, you had a pretty decent first week, so congrats!

I'm going to be in the same exact spot as you're in now tomorrow. Today is my last day of "new model" status. Everything I've read online says the key is to be as consistent as possible, keep the room active, and market yourself.

So make sure you're on the same times everyday, always talking and being emotive, even if you practically have to talk to yourself, and getting on Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, etc.

The same exact thing happened to me after my new model status expired (went from making $400+ USD a night to sometimes only $70 a night), but I didn't let myself get discouraged enough to quit and just kept being consistent with getting online and using social media to my advantage. I've also found that personally, doing interactive shows REALLY helped! (Hitachi control shows have been my saving grace, lol!)

Reactions: badgirlali
Status
Not open for further replies.