AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fishy Model Profiles (and forum model status)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I know I'm not the only one to notice that lately there seem to be lots of new profiles with really hot main pics, 1000 camscores, and no comments/votes/admires. I'm going to be a bit weary of models looking for approval for the forum when they have this type of profile. I guess I will just use my instinct and not rush approving models' status.

If you fall in this category and send me an MFC mail for approval, please understand I'm not going to rush approving someone just to find out they are some random member with an agenda. It is way too easy to get a model account approved on MFC these days, and I'd like to ensure that my "Models Only" section stays that way.

Wow. They're trying to get on the forum?

I understand MFC wanting to make it more simple for models to sing up, I mean, you don't even have to have a printer and scanner anymore - but now it's so easy that you're getting a lot of shitty fake-models.

Bah.

Maybe require them to allow you to see them in free chat with their "goodies" and personalities first, like them saying Hi Amber to prove they arent recorded...sorry, no offense to trannies or chicks with dicks, but MFC is for true females only. sucks it has to go this way :/

Good looking out for our privacy, Amber. Thank you!!!!

I've been on private forums of this type before that allow a 'fan sign' of the person holding up something with the site's name on it. May make it a little more tedious for you but would guarantee the people being allowed access are who they say they are. Just watch out for photoshopped signs, which are pretty obvious anyway.

RoselynnLocks said:
I've been on private forums of this type before that allow a 'fan sign' of the person holding up something with the site's name on it. May make it a little more tedious for you but would guarantee the people being allowed access are who they say they are. Just watch out for photoshopped signs, which are pretty obvious anyway.

That's what I was going to vote for, was using the fansign idea. If I'm not mistaken when I wanted model access I think I had even offered to make a fansign, cuz I wasn't sure if you'd think it was weird that I was signed up as a model but hadn't been on cam yet lol.

I'm just going to go case by case for now. I get between 2-5 model requests a day sometimes, and don't want to make the process that much more time consuming for myself.

Right now, if there's a strange looking request, I am just leaving the MFC mail un-replied to. If they're real, they'll contact me again and we can make other arrangements at that time. If they don't contact me again, they really didn't care that much in the first place, so whatever.

Hi Amber, I sent you a MFC mail a few days ago so I could get model status on the forum. My MFC model name is Lara_London but as you will see here I'm registered as Missy B so I really need to change my forum name too!!! Just wanted to let you know that I'm the real deal!

Lara ;)

MissyB said:
Hi Amber, I sent you a MFC mail a few days ago so I could get model status on the forum. My MFC model name is Lara_London but as you will see here I'm registered as Missy B so I really need to change my forum name too!!! Just wanted to let you know that I'm the real deal!

Lara ;)

Ah sorry! I looked for you and since you signed up a while back, and your name is different, I got sidetracked. :D

I will get to it asap... on cam now though. :)

Thanks for the verification, no worries on the delay!! BTW can I change my forum name to match my MFC name please (Lara_London)? Or would it be easier to rejoin the forum? Sorry for being a pain in the butt ;)

MissyB said:
Thanks for the verification, no worries on the delay!! BTW can I change my forum name to match my MFC name please (Lara_London)? Or would it be easier to rejoin the forum? Sorry for being a pain in the butt ;)
Send me a pm here and I will get to it soon. Don't re sign up.

I've updated the approval post regarding this topic. For extra verification on some profiles I will ask for the fan-sign to be uploaded to a special thread, or on their profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.