AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Starting!!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2021
Twitter Username
@D_A_Xmfc
MFC Username
D_A_X
Hello friends, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this......but.......

because everyone here has been so helpful and patient with generous advice, support and encouragement as I got ready for camming, I just wanted to thank you and let you all know that I'm finally starting and i'm so excited!!!!!

I would like to invite you to join me tomorrow, Wednesday, at 7pm EST, on MFC.

Here's hoping for a good start and not too bad newbie jitters - 😁

(@AmberCutie, I haven't tried to get model verification yet because I know you require and ACTIVE profile and I haven't cammed yet. I was waiting to have a few hours before putting in for verification. That's why I didn't post this in the
'model advert' section. Hope this okay.......thanks again for everything and for this amazing space!)

No problem. You’ve been around ACF for quite a while, and I’m looking forward to verifying you soon! Just drop me a line in the verification thread once you’ve got a few hours of MFC underway.

Congrats, D_A_X!! I'll be working myself during that time but I hope you have a GREAT first show!

Reactions: D_A_X
Hi, D_A_X! MFC is a cool site! And if you happen to have a Twitter and/or OnlyFans page, you’re even allowed to advertise both of them in your MFC room topic and profile. :)

I hope you enjoy your first day, and meet some cool members!

Congratulations, I hope you have a great first time!!! I'll stop by your room if I'm around tonight. You're gonna do great, just be your wonderful self and have fun.

Reactions: D_A_X
Hi all,

so my first night was fun, I had a few technical difficulties but I think i've remedied that. It was really nice to chat with others and do my thing but that bloody camscore though....it's like the all seeing eye judging you every streaming moment .....

camscore be damned!!!!....the thorn in every new model's side......

It can really take the wind out of your dreamy sail.....but I know it will go up and down in the beginning, I just would like to not dissapear into the void when the NEW tag expires....I signed off after 2 hours when I saw it drop below 1000 as I've been advised, but honestly though, I'm about to ignore it all together and just enjoy myself, would that be too terrible?

Over the years a lot of models have come to this forum asking for help because their cam score got so low they couldn't come back from it. It's not a risk I'd take. But I'm far, far, far from an expert on token sites. My main site is SM. We'll see what others have to say about that. I know the feeling though, I watch it constantly too, when I'm on MFC.

Hi all,

so my first night was fun, I had a few technical difficulties but I think i've remedied that. It was really nice to chat with others and do my thing but that bloody camscore though....it's like the all seeing eye judging you every streaming moment .....

camscore be damned!!!!....the thorn in every new model's side......

It can really take the wind out of your dreamy sail.....but I know it will go up and down in the beginning, I just would like to not dissapear into the void when the NEW tag expires....I signed off after 2 hours when I saw it drop below 1000 as I've been advised, but honestly though, I'm about to ignore it all together and just enjoy myself, would that be too terrible?
That would not be too terrible. :) Camming is supposed to be fun and if you're not having a decent time you'll lose people. Its important to keep an eye on but don't obsess over it! Especially your first few weeks!

(Editing to add - it does depend HOW low. Like if you're getting like into the 600..500 kinda range maybe time to log off and come back with a game plan. But like fluctuating a little under 1000 wont kill ya. Especially if your room is active and you have eyes on you! Focus on getting those tips.

Offline tips will help because $$ in less time so make sure you incentivize that especially when you're logging off. You can also sit online without being broadcasting and talk to your friendslist/upsell people in dm.)

I'm sorry but only 2 hours? I spend 8 hours on cam.

Are you on MFC? 8 hours will wreck a starting cam score. 2-4 hours was a normal shift on mfc. There was a fair amount of time on offline game set up etc and contact w regs, video selling etc

If you’re doing 8 hrs on MFC I salute you !! (Tbh I salute you period. My back could not handle that)

Are you on MFC? 8 hours will wreck a starting cam score. 2-4 hours was a normal shift on mfc. There was a fair amount of time on offline game set up etc and contact w regs, video selling etc

If you’re doing 8 hrs on MFC I salute you !! (Tbh I salute you period. My back could not handle that)
Chaturbate is a different animal. To think you're going to lift a show off the ground in the first two hours is unheard of these days on CB. I'm not on MFC but I know you abandoned camming for content creation so you're probably a little out of touch with that aspect and how it's changed on all live sites. (No diss to you at all.) It's just you can't be on for so few hours and expect a boon.

Chaturbate is a different animal. To think you're going to lift a show off the ground in the first two hours is unheard of these days on CB. I'm not on MFC but I know you abandoned camming for content creation so you're probably a little out of touch with that aspect and how it's changed on all live sites. (No diss to you at all.) It's just you can't be on for so few hours and expect a boon.
i dunno my bestie cams full time on MFC and she does 2-4 hrs tops unless it’s popping.

With an 8 hr shift if you’re earning under whatever it is to maintain 1000 score an hour that could just murder your cam score and you might end up not getting back? Maybe it’s changed would love to hear from current mfc cammers!

i dunno my bestie cams full time on MFC and she does 2-4 hrs tops unless it’s popping.

With an 8 hr shift if you’re earning under whatever it is to maintain 1000 score an hour that could just murder your cam score and you might end up not getting back? Maybe it’s changed would love to hear from current mfc cammers!
MFC versus Cb not the first time

If you haven't already, I'd totally recommend creating some content and uploading it to MFC Share! Getting video sales on Share can really help boost your camscore, since they're technically offline tips and offline tips help out a lot with raising camscore! Plus, it can also help boost your online/streaming revenue.

@Marceline -I have content already, yes....it's up on my share, I will be more active about promoting on my next stream because I was really just trying to keep the room entertained. I did have 41 people in there for a little while.

@Vixxen81 I could never cam, perform, or model for 8 hrs. No matter the platform. I commend you for that... I simply don't have the stamina. Also, from what I've observed and been told here as well, for a new model that many hours WITHOUT earning tokens would destroy my camscore. So smaller shifts at the beginning are best, unless ofcourse the tips are coming in, in which case I would stay on for longer.

It didn't drop too much, 952. I just figured out how to use Charlesbot too and I'll be using that to promote my share items.

For me the biggest issue is the countdown. I'm non-explicit so my end game isn't a cum show I can work up to. I tease, dance, strip and chat. It feels as if I just sit there and wait for a countdown to be met before I strip and tease, I'll be just sitting....which causes my room to be easily overlooked. As long as I was standing and teasing and moving around, members came in and participated and it got pretty lively.....but tips were low. There's that balance between giving a little but not giving it all away.....and it's a fine line I'm still learning. Especially because I really enjoy stripping and socializing, it's easy for me to do it and not keep an eye on the tips....Lol

If I worry too much about meeting the countdown etc, it honestly takes the fun out of it.... Im hoping for better luck next stream and more willing supporters, lol

A lot of models only do 2 hours though. Back when I had a 4-digit camscore, I remember that 2 hours was all I'd needed to get 3,000 tokens ($150 in my pocket), which was my target at the time.

8 hours on ANY "free chat" cam site (MFC, CB, SM, etc.), imo, is hard af, and has me in awe of those of you who are able to do that without losing your mind. 👀 I've only done that twice ever. Once was an approx. 14-hour day on MFC, and the other was a 7-8 hour day on ManyVids Live (I really wanted to win the MVLive token giveaway, and I did!). That is an extremely long time to be live on free chat, and it's ROUGH whether people are tipping or not.

However being live for 8 hours on, say, Cams Nude Chat mode, ImLive private chat only mode, or AdultWork private chat mode is a bit different, because you don't have to interact and entertain in free chat for that long period of time. You are live, waiting for members with money to enter your paid chat mode. And it's a good option for models who can't stand dealing with free chat, and like to be free to do other things (Read a book, etc.) in between paid sessions.

@Vixxen81 I could never cam, perform, or model for 8 hrs. No matter the platform. I commend you for that... I simply don't have the stamina. Also, from what I've observed and been told here as well, for a new model that many hours WITHOUT earning tokens would destroy my camscore. So smaller shifts at the beginning are best, unless ofcourse the tips are coming in, in which case I would stay on for longer.

THIS...all of THIS! 8 hours is too damn long. Again, major props to anyone who can do this. 👍 Not I, said the fox! :p

I mainly do 2-4 (on SM). I rarely even do more than one on mfc because it’s not my main site. It’s tough on my back and hips. But I have chatted with a lot of models who do 6 to 8 live. They make bank. So I get why they do it.

I make up the rest of my work day sexting/Dm ing, working on content, and fan club stuff.

It is extremely exhausting having to entertain people. Strangers at that. But I bet it is why you are such a good conversationalist. Honed skills.

I think it’s so cool how different we all are, and how there are so many different ways to make this work. It truly is beautiful.

Last edited:
I mainly do 2-4 (on SM). I rarely even do more than one on mfc because it’s not my main site. It’s tough on my back and hips. But I have chatted with a lot of models who do 6 to 8 live. They make bank. So I get why they do it.

I make up the rest of my work day sexting/Dm ing, working on content, and fan club stuff.

It is extremely exhausting having to entertain people. Strangers at that. But I bet it is why you are such a good conversationalist. Honed skills.

I think it’s so cool how different we all are, and how there are so many different ways to make this work. It truly is beautiful.
This 3-6 is my ideal number of hours in one day, because it fits and 6 is the maxiumive ever done. With an hour set up, pack up plus 2 x 1 hour breaks 6 becomes 10.

This 3-6 is my ideal number of hours in one day, because it fits and 6 is the maxiumive ever done. With an hour set up, pack up plus 2 x 1 hour breaks 6 becomes 10.
We should do polls on this. It’s super interesting. I’d say most of the models I interact with do more like 6or 8, but that might just be because I’m online a lot, and those of us doing longer shifts at a computer might like to check in and say hi to other models more, just to help the day flow easier, and be friendly. Kind of to add some variety in. I tend to do 6 to 8 hours altogether but usually only 2 or 3 live streaming.

It would be interesting to know if there are in fact patterns that correspond or correlate with the main sites.

Reactions: Schnauzevoll
I feel like for CB it can take 2-3 hours just to get your room count up, depending on the kind of audience you have. 6-8 hours is pretty common, though I know a lot of models break it up into two shifts. I use to aim to cam 6 hours a day, 3 in the morning/afternoon and then 3 in the evening/night until that became too much for my poor back

Yeah on Chaturbate it can take hours to get a room rolling hard, my comment was in surprise, not anything else. Well maybe a twinge of jealousy that 2 hours was a good day. :)

Like last night I didn't get my first tip until I was on for almost 2 and a half hours.

I do seem to have selective memory about MFC's cam score. CB doesn't rely on that kind of metric per se.

Cw drinking at work

I remember my 8 hour shifts and I remember having to drink through most of them. I even had some 12 hour shifts. It's really draining and I really admire you Vixxen for doing it daily.

I hope you manage to keep your hours short and your camscore high, DAX! Good luck!

Cw drinking at work

I remember my 8 hour shifts and I remember having to drink through most of them. I even had some 12 hour shifts. It's really draining and I really admire you Vixxen for doing it daily.

I hope you manage to keep your hours short and your camscore high, DAX! Good luck!
Thank you. I think we're all pretty badass for hanging in there when times are tough, money is tight and our mental health is being bent in every direction imaginable. Keep rockin it!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____
Status
Not open for further replies.