AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Flagged account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2023
Hello, I posted some of my videos on my personal page and received a warning from the admin because I thought the content was inappropriate. I clicked "I agree and accept" so please ask if my account will be accepted. Are there any problems later? And what about a flagged account? Thank you

It's possible that videos about BDSM themes are considered violent, I'm very worried because this is my only job, please answer me, thank you

Upvote 0
It's possible that videos about BDSM themes are considered violent, I'm very worried because this is my only job, please answer me, thank you

Be patient, it is the weekend, and generally Charlie is not here as much on weekends. Or she could be otherwise occupied with other aspects of her job.

Upvote 0
I am not sure about you but I am just a user. I have never posted videos to my profile but I do have a few photos, they all had to be "approved" even though they were only of me (fully clothed) and some gardening photos.

I do not know what you mena by a flagged account.

I'd suggest you just wait for Charlie to make her way here, unless you are actually blocked from using your account, in which case use the support links on the SC website.

Upvote 0
Yes, they will censor the videos, but for some of the videos I posted that were rejected by them, they gave me a warning.

Upvote 0
Yes, they will censor the videos, but for some of the videos I posted that were rejected by them, they gave me a warning.
So the ones they rejected & warned you one, do not use that kind of content then. You should know what is not allowed when they reject things & give warnings.

If you feel there is nothing wrong with them, read over there Terms & Policies again, email them asking even. I'm sure its all in black & white what is & isn't allowed.

Upvote 0
So the ones they rejected & warned you one, do not use that kind of content then. You should know what is not allowed when they reject things & give warnings.

If you feel there is nothing wrong with them, read over there Terms & Policies again, email them asking even. I'm sure its all in black & white what is & isn't allowed.
Thank you, my videos may be contain tied up and spanked content, stripchat hasn't approved it yet to post it, but the admin sent a warning and said it was flagged, I'm not sure what the consequences will be because my video hasn't been posted yet.
I'm worried because they sent me an email and said my account has been flagged. I'm not sure what the consequences will be in the future. I'm not sure if anyone else has encountered this situation.

Upvote 0
Hello @namfore
I need to look into this, but I would say the warning you received and video rejection for the Stream Specific category are not related.
Please refer to my PM and I will obtain further info.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.