AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Flashless broadcasting options?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeMaria

Cam Model
Dec 1, 2018
MFC Username
CallMeMaria
Streamate Username
Blodieandbeast
Chaturbate Username
CallMeMaria
Now that flash has officially gone, at least for me, what are the other options?

I really despise OBS, I stream 4 sites at once and would really like a browser based alternative...

All the other sites work ok from browsers, but MFC does not seem to have that option, not for Mac users, as far as i know.

Is it OBS or nothing...?

Anyone else having issues tonight on OBS getting kicked out of MFC? One of the times it did say that OBS itself crashed. This is actually my first time having this problem at all since switching to OBS, so I'm hopeful that this won't be a regular occurrence. I mean, after paying $200 for a freakin' webcam I certainly hope this won't be a regular occurrence. Lol.

Upvote 0
Anyone else having issues tonight on OBS getting kicked out of MFC? One of the times it did say that OBS itself crashed. This is actually my first time having this problem at all since switching to OBS, so I'm hopeful that this won't be a regular occurrence. I mean, after paying $200 for a freakin' webcam I certainly hope this won't be a regular occurrence. Lol.
Im not on mfc but chaturbate, but my friend -on cb also- had something like that. Maybe she wasnt kicked out from stream, but when she tried to connect to OBS she could and then OBS had some problem and she needed close it via task manager on computer, because was some errors and she coudnt close it normally when she wanted close and open OBS again. Really weird things happening last time on cam sites...

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
preview off.jpg

What's the deal with this "Preview: Off" button that's suddenly showing up for me on MFC when I'm using OBS? And why is it telling me to start virtual camera? Huh? This is new. The model web broadcaster still says I'm live, and I can see myself just fine in the windowed projector preview window when I keep this on "preview off." If I change it to preview on, it no longer says that I'm "live" in the model web broadcaster. Wtf. My camscore is super low as it is, and I'd hate to wind up wasting three hours of my night sitting on MFC if it turns out people can't see me.

Upvote 0
View attachment 87255

What's the deal with this "Preview: Off" button that's suddenly showing up for me on MFC when I'm using OBS? And why is it telling me to start virtual camera? Huh? This is new. The model web broadcaster still says I'm live, and I can see myself just fine in the windowed projector preview window when I keep this on "preview off." If I change it to preview on, it no longer says that I'm "live" in the model web broadcaster. Wtf. My camscore is super low as it is, and I'd hate to wind up wasting three hours of my night sitting on MFC if it turns out people can't see me.

Upvote 0

Okay, gotcha! Thanks!

Tonight's issue was that two different people were noticing an echo in my room at one point, and sometimes there was no sound.

Upvote 0

So now I'm clicking the 'Start Streaming' button in OBS AND clicking the 'Start Virtual Camera' button in OBS too? And then in the model web broadcaster I have to have it on 'Preview: On'?

Upvote 0
So now I'm clicking the 'Start Streaming' button in OBS AND clicking the 'Start Virtual Camera' button in OBS too? And then in the model web broadcaster I have to have it on 'Preview: On'?
yeah.

Start your OBS like usual. On OBS, click Start Virtual Cam, then Start Streaming like usual. Then bottom of model web click so it says preview on, then start public on the streaming options at the top left under your video.

Just used it tonight.

Upvote 0
yeah.

Start your OBS like usual. On OBS, click Start Virtual Cam, then Start Streaming like usual. Then bottom of model web click so it says preview on, then start public on the streaming options at the top left under your video.

Just used it tonight.

Thanks. I've been using it tonight too, and I'm glad they changed it to this way so we don't have to have that extra window open. :)

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Thanks. I've been using it tonight too, and I'm glad they changed it to this way so we don't have to have that extra window open. :)
It's pretty sweet!!

Upvote 0
Is it normal for the OBS encoder to keep messing with my audio settings...resetting itself to a different microphone than the one I selected? I always have the Logitech Brio selected as my microphone, and when I checked just now the OBS encoder had my laptop's microphone selected instead. This has happened before on MFC, and I'd been broadcasting (and talking) all that time with people not even hearing me. I'm referring to the 'Sources' section where that 'Properties' button is. I just clicked on it to check to make sure the Logitech Brio mic was selected (The way I always have it), and it wasn't. Instead my laptop's mic was selected.

It's bad enough that I have to fool around with my webcam settings (with the auto white balance setting) EVERY time I'm about to get on cam.

Attachments

• OBS.jpg
    OBS.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is it normal for the OBS encoder to keep messing with my audio settings...resetting itself to a different microphone than the one I selected? I always have the Logitech Brio selected as my microphone, and when I checked just now the OBS encoder had my laptop's microphone selected instead. This has happened before on MFC, and I'd been broadcasting (and talking) all that time with people not even hearing me. I'm referring to the 'Sources' section where that 'Properties' button is. I just clicked on it to check to make sure the Logitech Brio mic was selected (The way I always have it), and it wasn't. Instead my laptop's mic was selected.

It's bad enough that I have to fool around with my webcam settings (with the auto white balance setting) EVERY time I'm about to get on cam.
In my experience, OBS saves camera settings better than other programs have in the past. I hope you can get that sorted out. But it might just be an everlasting Logitech issue/nightmare.

You may need to add your mic as an audio source in your scene? Give that a try. Then test it out by making a recording and listening to it to make sure it doesn't have double audio. It should show up as an audio source on the OBS window and you should see it move when you talk/make noise on the mic.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
It’s a browser that allows you to manage all chat logs for Chaturbate, StripChat, CamSoda, BongaCams & MFC all in one browser tab.

ImShineModel.com
Thanks for mentioning this in a few places, it looks good from what I've seen.

A few questions if you pass by please.
1. It mentions stream into 8 sites... Does it do that or do you need stream splitting programs as well?
2. Do you know if you can hook OBS Studio up to it?

Thx

Upvote 0
Thanks for mentioning this in a few places, it looks good from what I've seen.

A few questions if you pass by please.
1. It mentions stream into 8 sites... Does it do that or do you need stream splitting programs as well?
2. Do you know if you can hook OBS Studio up to it?

Thx

We personally stream on 8 platforms at once using 2 computers, several cameras, ect

ImShineModel will allow you to stream on MFC, Chaturbate, CamSoda & StripChat.

For the rest we use the direct software/browser for Streamate/Flirt4Free & ImLive

We use SplitCam to Broadcast to Cam4 & ShineModel.

You will be able to use OBS Studio to stream to ImShineModel, and it’ll rebroadcast to those 4 platforms for you.

For the other platforms, not currently supported, you can use separate instances of OBS.

Upvote 0
We personally stream on 8 platforms at once using 2 computers, several cameras, ect
ImShineModel will allow you to stream on MFC, Chaturbate, CamSoda & StripChat.
For the rest we use the direct software/browser for Streamate/Flirt4Free & ImLive
We use SplitCam to Broadcast to Cam4 & ShineModel.
You will be able to use OBS Studio to stream to ImShineModel, and it’ll rebroadcast to those 4 platforms for you.
For the other platforms, not currently supported, you can use separate instances of OBS.

Yep, that sounds close to what I had in mind.
So thanks for that option and info, and the time you took to help.
Although, I "Currently" intend on scaling down on the "Adult" a little.
So I can also include twitch and youtube etc into the list.

Like I mean my current intent is to ..
1/2 the time be clean enough to stream onto Twitch + etc etc etc
1/2 the time be past twitch's boundary's, and stream onto Chaturbate, Stripchat + etc etc etc

Upvote 0
Yep, that sounds close to what I had in mind.
So thanks for that option and info, and the time you took to help.
Although, I "Currently" intend on scaling down on the "Adult" a little.
So I can also include twitch and youtube etc into the list.

Like I mean my current intent is to ..
1/2 the time be clean enough to stream onto Twitch + etc etc etc
1/2 the time be past twitch's boundary's, and stream onto Chaturbate, Stripchat + etc etc etc
Keep in mind this is a thread about MyFreeCams broadcasting options.

And MFC is a site that I don't believe would allow an animated image on screen.

Reactions: InannahQoH
Upvote 0
It bugs me that us models can't see ourselves in the large 1920x1020 resolution that the viewers see...that we have to see ourselves in this tiny webcam screen on the left. Does this bother you ladies too? When I'm on ManyVids Live, I like that I can see myself in the large resolution that the viewers see.

OBS.jpg

Upvote 0
It bugs me that us models can't see ourselves in the large 1920x1020 resolution that the viewers see...that we have to see ourselves in this tiny webcam screen on the left. Does this bother you ladies too? When I'm on ManyVids Live, I like that I can see myself in the large resolution that the viewers see.

View attachment 87379
You can resize that area, but of course can't make it huge. I actually stopped using my preview last night as it seemed kinda fuzzy compared to my actual video.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Upvote 0
I have no idea what exactly I'm supposed to change in my OBS settings (There's sooo many things on there) to fix this issue I'm having with the OBS encoder. It's saying "Encoding overloaded! Consider turning down video settings or using a faster encoder." What do they mean by "Turn down video settings?" Fps? Bitrate? I am so lost.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.