AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Flashless broadcasting options?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

CallMeMaria

Cam Model
Dec 1, 2018
MFC Username
CallMeMaria
Streamate Username
Blodieandbeast
Chaturbate Username
CallMeMaria
Now that flash has officially gone, at least for me, what are the other options?

I really despise OBS, I stream 4 sites at once and would really like a browser based alternative...

All the other sites work ok from browsers, but MFC does not seem to have that option, not for Mac users, as far as i know.

Is it OBS or nothing...?

CallMeMaria

Cam Model
Dec 1, 2018
MFC Username
CallMeMaria
Streamate Username
Blodieandbeast
Chaturbate Username
CallMeMaria
DOH - stupid me!

They have a web based RTC - you just need to choose it. In case anyone else is struggling with the same problem, heres how to figure it out;

In your model web broadcaster - go to the "options" in the bottom of the page. Open the "Video" tab, select "WebRTC" as your broadcasting method and hit save.

Upvote 0
Now that flash has officially gone, at least for me, what are the other options?

I really despise OBS, I stream 4 sites at once and would really like a browser based alternative...

All the other sites work ok from browsers, but MFC does not seem to have that option, not for Mac users, as far as i know.

Is it OBS or nothing...?

WebRTC was my go-to, and then just recently I've started having problems with constantly getting disconnected from my room. It's gotten so bad that I've just ended up logging off for the night, and attempting to make money on ManyVids Live instead. Now when that was happening, I was able to use the Flash option, and then I had NO disconnection problems at all. Today (January 12) is the day that I can no longer use Flash, though. So I REALLY need the WebRTC option to work for me tonight, or I'm not gonna be able to cam on MFC until they get back to me with a solution for this shit. I have no patience for OBS/encoder options on cam sites.

I've read that a few other models have been having tech issues too, and I hope everyone has been e-mailing MFC about it. So that it's a bunch of us voicing our concerns. This is a site where having regulars and being consistent is important. Well that's gonna be a problem if I can't even stay logged into my chat room for more than 2 minutes before the disconnection issues start.

Reactions: CallMeMaria
Upvote 0
Can someone on this forum PLEASE answer this question for me? Because every time I've asked my MFC chat this question, not a single person responds. Does an MFC model's room topic automatically repost itself every so and so minutes (The way it does on ManyVids Live)? Or does the model have to constantly repost it herself? I've been wondering this for a while, because on my end it's not reposting on its own. I have to keep reposting it myself.

I'm also gonna post this question in the Daily Thoughts section, because I really, really hope someone can answer this. Lol.

Upvote 0

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Can someone on this forum PLEASE answer this question for me? Because every time I've asked my MFC chat this question, not a single person responds. Does an MFC model's room topic automatically repost itself every so and so minutes (The way it does on ManyVids Live)? Or does the model have to constantly repost it herself? I've been wondering this for a while, because on my end it's not reposting on its own. I have to keep reposting it myself.

I'm also gonna post this question in the Daily Thoughts section, because I really, really hope someone can answer this. Lol.
No, it doesn't repost itself. You have to manually click inside your topic box and hit ENTER for it to repost.

Upvote 0