AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Flashless broadcasting options?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeMaria

Cam Model
Dec 1, 2018
MFC Username
CallMeMaria
Streamate Username
Blodieandbeast
Chaturbate Username
CallMeMaria
Now that flash has officially gone, at least for me, what are the other options?

I really despise OBS, I stream 4 sites at once and would really like a browser based alternative...

All the other sites work ok from browsers, but MFC does not seem to have that option, not for Mac users, as far as i know.

Is it OBS or nothing...?

DOH - stupid me!

They have a web based RTC - you just need to choose it. In case anyone else is struggling with the same problem, heres how to figure it out;

In your model web broadcaster - go to the "options" in the bottom of the page. Open the "Video" tab, select "WebRTC" as your broadcasting method and hit save.

Upvote 0
Now that flash has officially gone, at least for me, what are the other options?

I really despise OBS, I stream 4 sites at once and would really like a browser based alternative...

All the other sites work ok from browsers, but MFC does not seem to have that option, not for Mac users, as far as i know.

Is it OBS or nothing...?

WebRTC was my go-to, and then just recently I've started having problems with constantly getting disconnected from my room. It's gotten so bad that I've just ended up logging off for the night, and attempting to make money on ManyVids Live instead. Now when that was happening, I was able to use the Flash option, and then I had NO disconnection problems at all. Today (January 12) is the day that I can no longer use Flash, though. So I REALLY need the WebRTC option to work for me tonight, or I'm not gonna be able to cam on MFC until they get back to me with a solution for this shit. I have no patience for OBS/encoder options on cam sites.

I've read that a few other models have been having tech issues too, and I hope everyone has been e-mailing MFC about it. So that it's a bunch of us voicing our concerns. This is a site where having regulars and being consistent is important. Well that's gonna be a problem if I can't even stay logged into my chat room for more than 2 minutes before the disconnection issues start.

Upvote 0
Can someone on this forum PLEASE answer this question for me? Because every time I've asked my MFC chat this question, not a single person responds. Does an MFC model's room topic automatically repost itself every so and so minutes (The way it does on ManyVids Live)? Or does the model have to constantly repost it herself? I've been wondering this for a while, because on my end it's not reposting on its own. I have to keep reposting it myself.

I'm also gonna post this question in the Daily Thoughts section, because I really, really hope someone can answer this. Lol.

Upvote 0
Can someone on this forum PLEASE answer this question for me? Because every time I've asked my MFC chat this question, not a single person responds. Does an MFC model's room topic automatically repost itself every so and so minutes (The way it does on ManyVids Live)? Or does the model have to constantly repost it herself? I've been wondering this for a while, because on my end it's not reposting on its own. I have to keep reposting it myself.

I'm also gonna post this question in the Daily Thoughts section, because I really, really hope someone can answer this. Lol.
No, it doesn't repost itself. You have to manually click inside your topic box and hit ENTER for it to repost.

Upvote 0
I keep hearing about how awesome the Logitech Brio webcam is. I've been using the Logitech C920. I know OBS seems to be the preferred way to broadcast on MFC, but if I'm using the WebRTC option the Logitech Brio quality would still be very noticeable (and better than the C920, right? I noticed just recently that I'm looking a tad yellow on MFC, but on ManyVids Live I look amazing.

Upvote 0
WebRTC was my go-to, and then just recently I've started having problems with constantly getting disconnected from my room. It's gotten so bad that I've just ended up logging off for the night, and attempting to make money on ManyVids Live instead. Now when that was happening, I was able to use the Flash option, and then I had NO disconnection problems at all. Today (January 12) is the day that I can no longer use Flash, though. So I REALLY need the WebRTC option to work for me tonight, or I'm not gonna be able to cam on MFC until they get back to me with a solution for this shit. I have no patience for OBS/encoder options on cam sites.

I've read that a few other models have been having tech issues too, and I hope everyone has been e-mailing MFC about it. So that it's a bunch of us voicing our concerns. This is a site where having regulars and being consistent is important. Well that's gonna be a problem if I can't even stay logged into my chat room for more than 2 minutes before the disconnection issues start.
I am having exactly the same issues now... keeps getting disconnected. Very irritating!

Upvote 0
So last night I did a Twitter search to see if other people (models AND members) have had problems with the switch from Flash to WebRTC or OBS. And one of the comments from what appeared to have been a MEMBER confused me. He said something about how he had to change his MFC settings too. I was like wait...what? Why would members (who are just viewing cams) have to change anything? Maybe I misunderstood his post, or maybe he didn't uninstall Flash from his computer, so that's causing issues on his end. I don't know. I can't even remember what his Twitter post said. But now not only am I constantly getting disconnected from my room...but I could do something as simple as move my laptop back a little...or touch my webcam...and then my webcam video may go black. I especially hate it when this happens during a private show. I was three minutes into a private show when that happened, and it caused me to lose out on more tokens that this guy would've spent. Not cool.

Upvote 0
I am having exactly the same issues now... keeps getting disconnected. Very irritating!

I am wondering if this issue we're having is supposed to be the kick to our ass to get us to start broadcasting with OBS? If so, I'm gonna have to set aside time this evening to figure that shit out. Because I've been dreading having to resort to using it. I have no patience for cam sites' OBS/encoder options. When I cammed on Streamate, I didn't even bother fucking around with the encoder. I like to just log on, hit the start broadcast button, and go.

Upvote 0
.but I could do something as simple as move my laptop back a little...or touch my webcam...and then my webcam video may go black.
You said you're using a Logitech c920 right? A problem with the older Logitech webcams is the cable eventually getting loose inside of the cam body and very easily disconnecting like that. Used to happen with a few of my 9000s over the years. Try a new cam, maybe will solve your problem!

Upvote 0
I have no patience for cam sites' OBS/encoder options. When I cammed on Streamate, I didn't even bother fucking around with the encoder. I like to just log on, hit the start broadcast button, and go.
I know you keep saying this, but honestly it's more than worth it to learn. And once you learn, it really is only hitting a couple extra buttons and go.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I know you keep saying this, but honestly it's more than worth it to learn. And once you learn, it really is only hitting a couple extra buttons and go.

Thank you. A couple hours before my start time on MFC, I'll check it out again to try to get the hang of it.

I tried to quote both of your posts, but I messed that up. Lol. Re: Your post about the cam...Yes, I currently use the Logitech C920, but when I get my stimulus (Looks like I'm supposed to get it around February 1st), I plan on getting this Logitech Brio cam that everyone's been talking about.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0

I have it set up now.

The window preview for you to be able to see yourself on cam. Do you usually open up that windowed projector, and slide it to the left of your chat (in the spot where the model web broadcaster's video of you used to be), so you can see yourself and the chat simultaneously?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have it set up now.

The window preview for you to be able to see yourself on cam. Do you usually open up that windowed projector, and slide it to the left of your chat (in the spot where the model web broadcaster's video of you used to be), so you can see yourself and the chat simultaneously?
Exactly! I just resize the area the usual stream shows up in, and show the "projector preview" in that area. And "always on top" the preview. easy peasy.

Upvote 0
So since using OBS on MFC for the first time on Tuesday night, I haven't been disconnected from my room at all. 👍

Upvote 0
Why is my video screen sooo small on the OBS? Guys are in my room complaining about it! I thought it was just like that on MY end, but they're seeing it too. I've followed MFC's instructions to the T as far as what to put into my OBS settings. Help!

Upvote 0
Why is my video screen sooo small on the OBS? Guys are in my room complaining about it! I thought it was just like that on MY end, but they're seeing it too. I've followed MFC's instructions to the T as far as what to put into my OBS settings. Help!
What you see on your side on the OBS window is what the members will see.
I think my tutorial is the same but in case it gives more detail, try looking through this: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/obs-available-on-mfc-hd-streaming.31070/

Make sure your base canvas is the full resolution you want (mine is 1080) and then make sure your camera source is the same. And make sure to click the cam stream on the canvas and transform to fit the full canvas.

Upvote 0
What you see on your side on the OBS window is what the members will see.
I think my tutorial is the same but in case it gives more detail, try looking through this: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/obs-available-on-mfc-hd-streaming.31070/

Make sure your base canvas is the full resolution you want (mine is 1080) and then make sure your camera source is the same. And make sure to click the cam stream on the canvas and transform to fit the full canvas.

Thank you. I realized last night that I kept worrying about the Settings button that's on the far right hand side of OBS (The Settings button right above the Exit button). When what I should've been paying attention to was the Sources/Logitech C920/Properties section (on the bottom left hand side of OBS). The resolution there was too small, so I changed it to 1920x1080.

Upvote 0
Thank you. I realized last night that I kept worrying about the Settings button that's on the far right hand side of OBS (The Settings button right above the Exit button). When what I should've been paying attention to was the Sources/Logitech C920/Properties section (on the bottom left hand side of OBS). The resolution there was too small, so I changed it to 1920x1080.
Yay, so you got it fixed up it sounds like!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Guys can u tell me what is Immodelshine? How it works>? I try to find in google and no results
It’s a browser that allows you to manage all chat logs for Chaturbate, StripChat, CamSoda, BongaCams & MFC all in one browser tab.

ImShineModel.com

Upvote 0
It’s a browser that allows you to manage all chat logs for Chaturbate, StripChat, CamSoda, BongaCams & MFC all in one browser tab.

ImShineModel.com
Hmm when I try to download it -i see text that this file can damage my computer and if stil i want to download it. But i use antivirus ,maybe thats why? Are you sure its safe?

Upvote 0
It’s completely free to use and safe. It’s just not registered software, yet.

All you have to do is broadcast on OBS or whichever broadcasting software you use to ShineModel.

Enter your stream tokens on ShineModel and it will rebroadcast from there without any usage on your system.

It’s completely free to use and safe. It’s just not registered software, yet.

All you have to do is broadcast on OBS or whichever broadcasting software you use to ShineModel.

Enter your stream tokens on ShineModel and it will rebroadcast from there without any usage on your system.
how is with tokens you earn? u have them on immodelshine or they appear normally or cb,streamate etc?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.