AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nauseous. If I'm gonna throw up (one of my fears), let's just get it over with.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Nauseous. If I'm gonna throw up (one of my fears), let's just get it over with.
You and me both. I threw up 8 times on Xmas day. It does feel a lot better once the vomit is out though. I was out in public a few days after that, and it came over me again. So I had to take my hat off and puke into it 3 times, since I didn’t know what or where else to do it.
I hope it passes quick for you. It really is the worst!

Mint gum and sucking on lemons helps.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
The "what are you reading now" section of the forum is closed, so here are my toughts because I'm really ejoyng the book so far.
I've been gifted "The collected short stories" by R. Dahl from a very dear friend of mine. Each year, we give each other a book in our respective languages, as well as other presents. To tell you the truth, usually, I read only half of it, then I cheat and buy the translation. But I'm really liking these short stories so I think I'll really finish the book this time.

The book I gave her is "La chimera", by Vassalli. I rember it was not mandatory but a suggested summer reading in my HS. It's a classic. She actually called me to tell me that she loved it to the point that she has finished it in 5 days. It's about a real story of a real woman burnt as a witch by the Inquisition in the 17h century.

Since I believe this forum is full of free spirited women, just like my dear of mine, I thought I'd share and maybe some of you will like it. Also I have to say I absolute have no idea how is translated in English and if the translation is good.

Last edited:
I ordered popeyes, for the first time ever last night. The door dash guy drove here, but never got out of the car and dropped the food off. But marked it as delivered anyways. I think he ate it ?!?
I got a full refund from popeyes, which I feel bad about, because it was door dashes fault. He was 45 mins late and never delivered any food. Why even bother driving over lol? Sketchy. City life.
The whole reason I ordered was because I heard all the rumors about their chicken sandwich and people fighting over it. Damn thing must be too good! He wouldn’t even let it out the car ???

I ordered popeyes, for the first time ever last night. The door dash guy drove here, but never got out of the car and dropped the food off. But marked it as delivered anyways. I think he ate it ?!?
I got a full refund from popeyes, which I feel bad about, because it was door dashes fault. He was 45 mins late and never delivered any food. Why even bother driving over lol? Sketchy. City life.
The whole reason I ordered was because I heard all the rumors about their chicken sandwich and people fighting over it. Damn thing must be too good! He wouldn’t even let it out the car ???

• Funny!
I can't stop thinking about the fucking sandwich. I'm about 5 minutes away from just jumping in the car and ordering one through the drive-through with a mask.
I can't get the damn thing out of my mind.
It's lunch time somewhere.

ETA; I'm going incognito/ in disguise. I hope they don't somehow recognize my voice as the lady from last night who did the big order and then got refunded. The last thing I need is to piss the Popeyes staff off.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
They should have sent out your order again for free.

Now I'm thinking about spicy chicken fillet sandwiches with crisp lettuce and tangy mayo..

98mW.gif

I just ate a rack of ribs and I'm still hungry o_0

ETA; I'm going incognito/ in disguise. I hope they don't somehow recognize my voice as the lady from last night who did the big order and then got refunded. The last thing I need is to piss the Popeyes staff off.
Just take care before asking The Question of Th Delivery Process
1609833097577.png

Just take care before asking The Question of Th Delivery Process
View attachment 86686
That's hilarious. I like this Tom.

In case anyone wonders, I bribed someone else into going for me, with a free chicken sandwich.
So I eventually got my hands on one, and it was GREAT!
No lettuce, but pickles and a white sauce (not quite ranch though). It was wonderful.

Reactions: DoD404

Oh, how I miss the days when delivery people had to hand your food to you. Now with COVID rules, we have to be fine with them leaving our food sitting on the fucking ground. Or on my neighbor's nasty-ass cigarette table outside (I LOVE my neighbor, but I hate cigarettes, and the idea of my food being right next to them)...even though I specifically say in my note "Please don't put my food on that cigarette table." But I really don't think people read those notes...

Oh, how I miss the days when delivery people had to hand your food to you. Now with COVID rules, we have to be fine with them leaving our food sitting on the fucking ground. Or on my neighbor's nasty-ass cigarette table outside (I LOVE my neighbor, but I hate cigarettes, and the idea of my food being right next to them)...even though I specifically say in my note "Please don't put my food on that cigarette table." But I really don't think people read those notes...
I hear ya, I don't think they read them either. A lady just sued Amazon because a driver left packages in the most hidden spot by the step possible, never wrang the bell, and then the grandma of the family tripped over it and broke her ankle. Eeeeek!

• Wat?!
(I LOVE my neighbor, but I hate cigarettes, and the idea of my food being right next to them)
That seriously would gross me the fuck out, too.

If you do plan to get deliveries, maybe you could put a small table out that day which should indicate that packages/bags be put there for you? Would get it off the ground and hopefully off that nasty neighbor table.

Sorry for DP, but I just want to say; It's a WONDERFUL fucking day!!! 💙💙💙
Well, that certainly devolved into a shit storm quickly. It was naive of me, but I didn't think that they would go that far.
I guess sour grapes make the best whine.

That seriously would gross me the fuck out, too.

If you do plan to get deliveries, maybe you could put a small table out that day which should indicate that packages/bags be put there for you? Would get it off the ground and hopefully off that nasty neighbor table.

That's a good idea. Thanks. I could probably find an inexpensive table at Goodwill or Big Lots. Someone did take my Halloween candy bowl I had sitting out front on Halloween night (I was like damn, they're supposed to take the candy...not my bowl! Lol.), but I'd hope they wouldn't steal a table off my front porch.

I followed all of MFC Model Support's instructions on doing the speed test, doing a traceroute, etc., and hopefully they can resolve my issue. I'm constantly getting disconnected from my public chat, and it's causing me to lose viewers from my room. It's very frustrating to have this keep happening right after someone's tipped for a flash, and then they have to keep waiting for me to get reconnected. This problem is possibly fucking with my money. I'm using a new laptop...new webcam...high speed internet, and I'm not having these issues at all on ManyVids Live. I'm keeping a smile on my face the entire time I'm on MFC and trying very hard to get my cam score back up. But this is super frustrating. I have a new regular who's awesome, and he's been very patient in sticking around and waiting for me to reconnect to my chat. But I really need this fixed before people give up on me, and find someone else to spend their tokens on.

Just logged off MFC just now after CONSTANTLY getting disconnected from my room...again, and re-entering my room only to keep getting disconnected. I am furious right now. I finally manage to return to MFC...get a great-spending regular and start getting my camscore up, and then this happens. I just can't fucking win.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brit and MarieElise
First time I've posted in I don't know when, I certainly hope my ACF family are doing well.

I'm watching the new episode of Law and Order SVU that aired last night, and it's about a camgirl! The episode is called "Turn Me On Take Me Private."

Reactions: Walkergrogan
Y'all don't have to tell me, I know: Imma dumbsss.

Can someone on this forum PLEASE answer this question for me? Because every time I've asked my MFC chat this question, not a single person responds. Does an MFC model's room topic automatically repost itself every so and so minutes (The way it does on ManyVids Live)? Or does the model have to constantly repost it herself? I've been wondering this for a while, because on my end it's not reposting on its own. I have to keep reposting it myself.

Every time you paint your walls, you are making your room a little smaller.

Also, I wasn't even hungry before, but then I scrolled up and everyone is talking about sandwiches, and ahhh -- now I'm hungry but Popeye's is closed. Guess that means I'm going to Whataburger for some honey butter chicken biscuits!

• Funny!
Can someone on this forum PLEASE answer this question for me? Because every time I've asked my MFC chat this question, not a single person responds. Does an MFC model's room topic automatically repost itself every so and so minutes (The way it does on ManyVids Live)? Or does the model have to constantly repost it herself? I've been wondering this for a while, because on my end it's not reposting on its own. I have to keep reposting it myself.
No, it doesn't repost itself. You have to manually click inside your topic box and hit ENTER for it to repost.

• Helpful!