AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I had that happen with a company I ordered an expensive corset from. They took my money, waited forever (weeks w no communication or response to emails), and never mailed anything. As soon as I started making formal complaints they finally mailed something out, because they knew they were going to have to refund me or deal with a CB otherwise. It was an independent website too.

I hope that it ends up with a happy ending for ya. That doll was so adorable!

Thanks. In that "Your order has been shipped" e-mail, they included a FAKE tracking number. These people have complaints about them on Facebook and the Better Business Bureau, and this is exactly what they've done to other buyers too (Fake tracking number and all). And they're trying to prolong my refund. And PayPal's talking about December 31 is their estimated case resolution. Nope, I won't accept that.

I hope this ends the way that it ended for you. Christmas is in nine days.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Thanks. In that "Your order has been shipped" e-mail, they included a FAKE tracking number. These people have complaints about them on Facebook and the Better Business Bureau, and this is exactly what they've done to other buyers too (Fake tracking number and all). And they're trying to prolong my refund. And PayPal's talking about December 31 is their estimated case resolution. Nope, I won't accept that.

I hope this ends the way that it ended for you. Christmas is in nine days.
Ok this is not good.

Although on a positive note, the company I bought my treadmill from had a bunch of complaints for fake tracking numbers etc. The tracking number they gave me never pulled anything up, but the thing actually did arrive suprisingly, and early too. Is it supposed to be a USPS, or is it some bizarre, little shipping company tracking? Sometimes those don't work, but the item still arrives. I don't wanna give you false hope or anything, but even in the case of fake tracking, it is still possible it will come through.

Also I don't know if this is possible, or if it would affect your paypal account, but if it doesn't come, you might also want to consider doing a charge back. I used to have an ongoing problem with amazon charging my account for memberships I never had, and I would always do a dispute over the charge on my online bank account portal. I would get refunded, and Amazon never had any repercussions on me, as they knew it was their error anyway. That was different from a chargeback, that was a disputed charge, and they were free to do. Your bank may offer something like that also. Although that doesn't get a gift to your niece for Xmas though, obviously :-(

Ok this is not good.

Although on a positive note, the company I bought my treadmill from had a bunch of complaints for fake tracking numbers etc. The tracking number they gave me never pulled anything up, but the thing actually did arrive suprisingly, and early too. Is it supposed to be a USPS, or is it some bizarre, little shipping company tracking? Sometimes those don't work, but the item still arrives. I don't wanna give you false hope or anything, but even in the case of fake tracking, it is still possible it will come through.

Also I don't know if this is possible, or if it would affect your paypal account, but if it doesn't come, you might also want to consider doing a charge back. I used to have an ongoing problem with amazon charging my account for memberships I never had, and I would always do a dispute over the charge on my online bank account portal. I would get refunded, and Amazon never had any repercussions on me, as they knew it was their error anyway. That was different from a chargeback, that was a disputed charge, and they were free to do. Your bank may offer something like that also. Although that doesn't get a gift to your niece for Xmas though, obviously :-(

They claim it's "in transit" via CargoTrack. SINODIDI PACKAGE TRACKING.

It's just shitty because that's a lot of money to pay for a doll, plus possibly have to pay for a DIFFERENT gift...while waiting to get my money back for this. And if I have to go to my bank about it, I really hope they don't say "Okay, well then we'll disable your card, and send you a new one in the mail." I really don't want them to do all that.

Thank you for replying, btw.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
They claim it's "in transit" via CargoTrack. SINODIDI PACKAGE TRACKING.

It's just shitty because that's a lot of money to pay for a doll, plus possibly have to pay for a DIFFERENT gift...while waiting to get my money back for this. And if I have to go to my bank about it, I really hope they don't say "Okay, well then we'll disable your card, and send you a new one in the mail." I really don't want them to do all that.

Thank you for replying, btw.
No problem, I'd be interested to know what ends up happening, in the end. I bookmarked that store, for gifts for kids in my family for the future too. I'm really disappointed to hear this, I thought that was the coolest present ever that you got her. I hope somehow this ends up working out 💜 People have no shame to be ripping off kids at Xmas!! That's just despicable!

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I bought a loaf of 14 grain bread.

But why 14 grain bread? Can there not be 11 or 13 grain bread? How about 21 grain bread...
What marketing genius decided 14 grain bread is a seller? Well I guess I bought a loaf. So they got me with it.

I bought a loaf of 14 grain bread.

But why 14 grain bread? Can there not be 11 or 13 grain bread? How about 21 grain bread...
What marketing genius decided 14 grain bread is a seller? Well I guess I bought a loaf. So they got me with it.
You'd think 2 or 3 would be enough? I wonder if the time is gonna come where all the bread companies step the competition up a notch, and we start getting higher and higher amounts; like 52 seed and grain bread. Then the next company will have 75. It just has to get ridiculous at a certain point 😆 I think 21 might be the highest I've seen so far... but give it time... In 10 years here we'll have 420 seed and grain bread. It'll be so healthy and have so much fiber, that you'll shit your pants just looking at a slice.

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
No problem, I'd be interested to know what ends up happening, in the end. I bookmarked that store, for gifts for kids in my family for the future too. I'm really disappointed to hear this, I thought that was the coolest present ever that you got her. I hope somehow this ends up working out 💜 People have no shame to be ripping off kids at Xmas!! That's just despicable!

Here's a partial update:

Someone told me about a lady in the area who sells these dolls (She orders the kit to make them), and I just bought this one that she had available. She's so pretty. I looked at her and actually said "Welcome to the family!" LOL.

doll.jpg

Here's a partial update:

Someone told me about a lady in the area who sells these dolls (She orders the kit to make them), and I just bought this one that she had available. She's so pretty. I looked at her and actually said "Welcome to the family!" LOL.

View attachment 86522
Awh she is so adorable.

I worked as an admin/mod for a relationship QA site with a PM system and saw all sorts of weird and horny PMs in user reports.
I thought I saw them all, until I saw someone try to talk horny in pub chat with calling their dick "the golden duck."

Also, Merry Christmas everyone!

Here's my cam card 🎄🤶🎄🤶
Jingle Balls!! Haha!!
(I wish I would have remembered to put the vacuum away... but I'm busy as fuck, I tried my best to hide it w the wreath lol)

Attachments

• WIN_20201224_22_50_39_Pro (2).jpg
    WIN_20201224_22_50_39_Pro (2).jpg
    261 KB · Views: 3
So uk is in lockdown, lots of uk guys on chaturbate this days . In all my entry life as a cam girl never had any american guy complaning about my english they say my accent is cute lol but the UK guys are always like what is she talking about ? i cant understand her .. :)))) i cant understand them either haha was curious to ask the american people here if for you is hard to understand the english people or is just for us, europeans hard?

So uk is in lockdown, lots of uk guys on chaturbate this days . In all my entry life as a cam girl never had any american guy complaning about my english they say my accent is cute lol but the UK guys are always like what is she talking about ? i cant understand her .. :)))) i cant understand them either haha was curious to ask the american people here if for you is hard to understand the english people or is just for us, europeans hard?

It depends on accents/dialects. Some UK accents are heavy enough to be hard to follow. Of course, there are heavy accents in the US that I can say the same thing about.

Could be my ears or my somewhat limited exposure to them outside popular culture, but americans generally have a way more uniform way of talking than brits, despite being 5-6 times as many and spread over a 2000 times (or something) bigger area. US English is rarely outright hard to understand.

However, I've sat in UK pubs talking to (drunk, admittedly) Liverpudlians and Geordies understanding absolutely nothing. I had to resort to vague nodding whenever they stopped talking, in case they wanted my opinion on something. Then again, people from Nottingham or Yorkshire sound to me like they are reading a public service message on the BBC.

But I guess that's what you get when your language is a chaotic concoction of German, Scandinavian, French, Spanish and Dutch left to simmer for 1200 years while you import people there from all over the world and let them try to speak it 😉

Edit to add: I'm neither from the UK nor the US.

Last edited:
Could be my ears or my somewhat limited exposure to them outside popular culture, but americans generally have a way more uniform way of talking than brits, despite being 5-6 times as many and spread over a 2000 times (or something) bigger area. US English is rarely outright hard to understand.

However, I've sat in UK pubs talking to (drunk, admittedly) Liverpudlians and Geordies understanding absolutely nothing. I had to resort to vague nodding whenever they stopped talking, in case they wanted my opinion on something. Then again, people from Nottingham or Yorkshire sound to me like they are reading a public service message on the BBC.

But I guess that's what you get when your language is a chaotic concoction of German, Scandinavian, French, Spanish and Dutch left to simmer for 1200 years while you import people there from all over the world and let them try to speak it 😉

Edit to add: I'm neither from the UK nor the US.

Come to Canada and speak to someone from the east coast. Mainly Newfoundland... You'll be soooo lost.

I need to keep silent. Seems some days I unintentionally get in trouble with how I talk or communicate. Or in some instances mis-communicate as things get taken out of context.

It's either be silent or change who I am as a person and how I think. I rather be silent.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
My grandparents got me this gorgeous pink karaoke microphone, and I'm loving the sound quality of the speaker! I connected it to my phone's Bluetooth, and I'm blasting music (YouTube) and dancing and giving lapdances in my room (Nobody's in my room but me...lmfao). This will be great to play music on while on cam.

Tell them they're free to Brexit your room if they're not happy.

I got the e-mail today that PayPal has closed my case and ruled in my favor. They've issued the refund. :)

I got the e-mail today that PayPal has closed my case and ruled in my favor. They've issued the refund. :)
Well, I am glad that was the eventual outcome at least. But that is still BS on that company's part, you should not have had to go through that stress, waiting, and worry. I will unbookmark their page. Fuckers!

So now that I have a new phone I can see exactly what they mean by 999+ (what it shows me on laptop and desktop), and that is specifically; 4807. Fml !!!!!

ETA; My goal for 2021 is to get down to only 4806 unopened emails waiting in my main yahoo inbox, by the end of the year.

F. M. L. Aaaaaaaaaarg! I can only laugh, this is ridiculous.

ETA; I keep all other accounts at a 0 message balance, but I just can't bring myself to go through 4807 emails.

Attachments

• fml.JPG
    fml.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: eyeteach and DoD404
2022 is going to be a great year.
As for 2021? not too sure.
But to anyone out there, make 2021 be as good as you can to yourself and anyone else in your life.
So long 2020. I'll do my best to forget you.