AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  • Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
@Songbird_Shelly I was reading your disconnection issues in the other thread. That sounds exactly like what would happen to me each time the cord went out on my c920s. I know Amber already told you that, I just want to 2nd it. Even the slightest move and I would disconnect, even in the middle of shows! It was really stressful.

I have the Brio now. I like it. I had to mess around w OBS settings, but I can share what I changed to make it work well and fast in OBS, if you end up going that route :) OBS stressed the heck out of me at first, but I feel like I got a grip on it now, and could tell you the shortcuts that helped me out (I found them out on an OBS forum and they were actually pretty simple in the end). I have had it nearly a year now and no cable issues. The cable on the c920 always went out on me after about a year. If you have any questions about the Brio I can try to answer them. It does 60 FPS FULL HD for clips which is nice. Since I got it I notice my newer clips sell better than before.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
@Songbird_Shelly I was reading your disconnection issues in the other thread. That sounds exactly like what would happen to me each time the cord went out on my c920s. I know Amber already told you that, I just want to 2nd it. Even the slightest move and I would disconnect, even in the middle of shows! It was really stressful.

I have the Brio now. I like it. I had to mess around w OBS settings, but I can share what I changed to make it work well and fast in OBS, if you end up going that route :) OBS stressed the heck out of me at first, but I feel like I got a grip on it now, and could tell you the shortcuts that helped me out (I found them out on an OBS forum and they were actually pretty simple in the end). I have had it nearly a year now and no cable issues. The cable on the c920 always went out on me after about a year. If you have any questions about the Brio I can try to answer them. It does 60 FPS FULL HD for clips which is nice. Since I got it I notice my newer clips sell better than before.

Thanks! I'm on MFC now using the encoder for the first time, and so far, so good! I'll probably be able to get a Logitech Brio in like two weeks after I get my stimulus. Oddly enough, my older C920 cam (the one I had been using for ManyVids Live) hasn't had any disconnection issues. So I'm using that one to cam on MFC.

Reactions: MarieElise
I miss the high from intermittent fasting. I'm going to start with a 3 hour eating window between 15:00 and 18:00.

I've been fasting for 15hrs. Gonna break it at 15:00 with salt and peppered hot wings and white forest gateau for dessert.

Current weight 93.8KG. I've put on muscle from doing 1,000 push-ups a week. I've stopped doing them recently, but I want to do them again with the fasting so I don't lose muscle mass.

Drowning in work and getting slightly unmotivated and tired of everything. Daydreaming of retiring to sell selfmade bird boxes at the local farmer's market. Oh, well ...

I heard on NPR today that this is the bleakest week of January (the 3rd week), so hopefully, it will be brighter soon. Spring forward is right around the corner (first weekend in March), so hang in there folks.

Usually, this time of year bothers me, and it was bothering me until I moved. I have been so busy with stressful moving activities, and another 2 weeks of cleaning the old place, that I have not noticed it as much. Plus my new place has these odd alpine ceiling windows in the bedrooms and dining room which catch the sun, and make the house super bright and sunny. I wish I knew what they were called. They are triangle-shaped, because the ceilings are all high and slanted, and at the tops of the rooms.

But hang in there those of you that are feeling it. It's even harder this year, because a lot of people are isolated at home too. Things will get better! :)

ETA; Here are the type of windows if anyone is interested. I am so curious what the name is for them. 1st Pic isn't my place but shows the type of window (but lower down, the ones here are higher).

Attachments

• weird windows.JPG
    weird windows.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1464 (1) (1).jpg
    IMG_1464 (1) (1).jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
This chick (who I don't even know) on Facebook was FURIOUS that I wouldn't give her and her man money (I know him from karaoke...he's a hot mess and possibly a pathological liar). I was nice enough to suggest some local resources that could help them, and instead she sent me several short audio messages via Facebook Messenger cursing me out and threatening me. I called her back, and I SNAPPED on this bitch. It must've scared her off, because she hung up on me and then blocked me. Lol. She must've been thinking Damn, this bitch is crazy! Maybe I should stop talkin' shit and pretending to be tough, and leave this chick alone.....

My throat was hurting from all the yelling, and I had to get some honey to soothe it. My 17-year old son came in the room laughing, and asked "Who was that you were yelling at?"

That was hands down the most insane, extreme reaction I've ever gotten from someone begging for money (and for being told no).

This chick (who I don't even know) on Facebook was FURIOUS that I wouldn't give her and her man money (I know him from karaoke...he's a hot mess and possibly a pathological liar). I was nice enough to suggest some local resources that could help them, and instead she sent me several short audio messages via Facebook Messenger cursing me out and threatening me. I called her back, and I SNAPPED on this bitch. It must've scared her off, because she hung up on me and then blocked me. Lol. She must've been thinking Damn, this bitch is crazy! Maybe I should stop talkin' shit and pretending to be tough, and leave this chick alone.....

My throat was hurting from all the yelling, and I had to get some honey to soothe it. My 17-year old son came in the room laughing, and asked "Who was that you were yelling at?"

That was hands down the most insane, extreme reaction I've ever gotten from someone begging for money (and for being told no).
Some people are just straight-up entitles assholes. Sorry, you woke up to that. Fuck 'em.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Some people are just straight-up entitles assholes. Sorry, you woke up to that. Fuck 'em.

Thanks. It's not something I woke up to. It happened last night.

I drank so much tea today that i'm feeling like a teabag. Drown from head to toes in hot boiling water. Change tea by shit and you know how I feel today.

Wanna know a secret?

I know it's ghey, but I secretly shave my armpit hair for the hygiene.

Plz don't tell.. thx

Since body odor clings to body hair, I think it's good that you do that!

Reactions: Chojin
Going to stop reading comments on social media about anything political related.
I've determined a long time ago that regardless of what side a person is on..... People are just messed up with what they say and think they can get away with it, yet cry and demand blood when someone else says the same as them. I'm not a fan of double standards, but I keep my mouth shut so that I am not attacked because I may not share the same view as someone else.
Staying neutral has its perks. :)

I lost my wifi in the middle of a super cool private show + there was another member waiting for me to be available. 4 hours later my wifi still not working and i am really upset. It was going to be a pretty cool night online and now its this shit. Seriously this is the worst feeling ever :( tomorrow im getting another wifi from another company so I will have 2. Since i NEED internet every night im gonna have 2 pay to wifi bills, whatever. I don't wish this for anyone its just really frustrating

I just lost my favourite fish.

Out of 60+ fish, this male was chosen to stud all of my females. I even ordered 6 extra aquariums yesterday just to house the intended offspring.

I've never seen one like it. Metallic blue with contrasting gold and yellow patterns. I travel all over London to see what's in stock and scour the net to find select fish.

I think he got sucked onto the main powerhead as only his head is left, but I put netting over the inlet. I've only lost one fish to that inlet over the last month.

The chances of him getting killed out of all the others was fucking remote.

Fuck..

I'll go to the shop I got him from tomorrow.

You never know.

Omg professional soccer players have such nice fucking legs. It's so distracting, I'm so shit at paying attention to the game, because all I can focus on is what beautiful legs they all have.

I lost my wifi in the middle of a super cool private show + there was another member waiting for me to be available. 4 hours later my wifi still not working and i am really upset. It was going to be a pretty cool night online and now its this shit. Seriously this is the worst feeling ever :( tomorrow im getting another wifi from another company so I will have 2. Since i NEED internet every night im gonna have 2 pay to wifi bills, whatever. I don't wish this for anyone its just really frustrating
:eek: I would think for streaming you would use an Ethernet cable for the stability, you have no other choice than WiFi ? :s

Daily thought: The one model whose room I frequented decided to leave camming behind for the foreseeable future. Honestly, while a part of me is sad that it's over, I'm mainly just happy that she is able to choosing to pursue the things she wants to and is also free of some of the 'negativity' that many horny dudes with money possess. (Low key, I'll also be saving a good amount of money now, since the only reason I created an account was her in the first place, and tbh, I only spent tokens on her room lol 🙂 )

I'm also really glad though that even though she is getting a fresh start on everything else, she still let me know when she was leaving before hand, and we have a means of contact.

I saved up for a full-day private the last day, and it was a good and satisfying conclusion. I zeroed out my tokens on that day, and am leaving camming too (from a member perspective) for good as well
...unless she decides to come back at some point hehe :smirk:

• Hugs
Reactions: DhaWerda
:eek: I would think for streaming you would use an Ethernet cable for the stability, you have no other choice than WiFi ? :s

I'm not sure why you're surprised though? Lots of cam models/non-models use Wi-Fi on a regular basis to stream, despite it not being the #1 BEST option. The spot in my house where the internet is hooked up is in the living room, and that's a room my teenage son constantly walks through to get into the kitchen. Definitely not gonna be camming in there. I'll stick to my bedroom where there's a door that closes/locks.

And as much as Comcast Xfinity charges (and now with their price-gouging that they're being investigated for), that shit better be working. Lol.

I'm not sure why you're surprised though? Lots of cam models/non-models use Wi-Fi on a regular basis to stream, despite it not being the #1 BEST option. The spot in my house where the internet is hooked up is in the living room, and that's a room my teenage son constantly walks through to get into the kitchen. Definitely not gonna be camming in there. I'll stick to my bedroom where there's a door that closes/locks.

And as much as Comcast Xfinity charges (and now with their price-gouging that they're being investigated for), that shit better be working. Lol.

When it comes to wifi people still act like it's 2009, and even if it's not 100% reliable, which ethernet isn't either, it's still come a long way and will work perfectly fine for most people. And of course since Laptops, that tend not to have ethernet ports, are more common than desktops wifi is kinda the norm. Actually, I think most new desktops today have wifi as well.

It's interesting that there a a lot of kids growing up today who don't even know what ethernet is lol

Random thought/ Memory; I used to date a guy who referred to his cock as; "Russel the Love muscle". I'm not gonna lie, I found it a bit off-putting because his first name was not Russel. I get it if a guy's first name is say Dave, and he calls his cock Dave Jr. or "Little Dave". But a completely unrelated name? Whatever, just puzzling I guess 🤷‍♀️ :rofl:

But that guy did a lot of puzzling things. I'm glad I never married him or got a tattoo of his name on my body, as he had asked at the time.
ETA; Honestly I don't even know which name he meant; his real first name, or fucking "Russel" (with the tattoo) lol 🤷‍♀️ ?

Last edited:
When it comes to wifi people still act like it's 2009, and even if it's not 100% reliable, which ethernet isn't either, it's still come a long way and will work perfectly fine for most people. And of course since Laptops, that tend not to have ethernet ports, are more common than desktops wifi is kinda the norm. Actually, I think most new desktops today have wifi as well.

It's interesting that there a a lot of kids growing up today who don't even know what ethernet is lol
WiFi is fine if it's installed properly, but a router at the other side of the flat with some reinforced concrete walls inbetween (or stuffed behind the TV with one antenna missing) and hanging off of an already flaky internet connection is nothing but grief. It's simple physics. Plugging all kinds of "wifi boosters" into outlets won't make it better either.

I know it sounds obvious, but you'd be surprised how many people think they only need a couple of bars on the wifi and they're good to go at the speed the internet provider promised them. Now when everyone who is able are working from home, the junior techs where I work spend all day going from home office to home office rectifying wifi issues. Half the wifi setups have been unsuitable for anything but rudimentary scrolling on websites and email.

So to a lot of normal people, it is in fact still 2009.

Reactions: AmberCutie