AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
i am going to stream my ass off HARD from dec 1st to dec 21st so I can take some days off for the holidays. It's my favorite time of the year and I want to spend with my family and friends... and of course throw some money around =)

i am fine, i meant i am having a mental breakdown due the fact i was listening to my 2009 music playlist and the nostalgic feelings were too extreme lol
just figure out how I feel screwed trying to listen my 80's "playlist"
1606292141409.png

sorry guys! i dont know where to ask on here.. any of you know how long takes wire transfer from chaturbate to europe ? thank you!

Maintenance came by, and found a fuckin' DEAD SNAKE and DEAD MOUSE in my downstairs closets. :eek:

Maintenance came by, and found a fuckin' DEAD SNAKE and DEAD MOUSE in my downstairs closets. :eek:

That'd be a bit unnerving. Though, now the curios part of me wants to know what kind of snake. Was it a gardener snake or some other non-poisonous or was it a copperhead or cottonmouth? And, was it eating the mouse?

Certain details tend to intrigue me... :p

That'd be a bit unnerving. Though, now the curios part of me wants to know what kind of snake. Was it a gardener snake or some other non-poisonous or was it a copperhead or cottonmouth? And, was it eating the mouse?

Certain details tend to intrigue me... :p

Um...the kind I don't want in my house. Lol. Garden snake, I think they said? I'm never gonna be comfortable sitting in the living room, or dancing to Wii games in the living room now. Burn the whole damn house to the ground.....

mouse.jpg
snake.jpg

Those are tiny! Although, definitely don't want in your home. Was curious as I know a few people in the south who've had either rattlers or in one instance a cottonmouth found inside their home. When I was a kid, I lived in SoCal for a while in a rural area where we had all kinds of things crawling around the farm.

Those are tiny! Although, definitely don't want in your home. Was curious as I know a few people in the south who've had either rattlers or in one instance a cottonmouth found inside their home. When I was a kid, I lived in SoCal for a while in a rural area where we had all kinds of things crawling around the farm.

Yeah, even though this is terrifying for me, I kinda felt bad for the little mouse. That's a tiny 'lil thing. I'm just glad I didn't actually see it running around, because I would've flipped. This is coming from a person who used to have a Robo Dwarf Hamster for a pet. Lol.

And I like how my son was just standing there calm...watching the maintenance men deal with this...and he's standing there eating a bowl of cereal. Lmfao!

Yeah, even though this is terrifying for me, I kinda felt bad for the little mouse. That's a tiny 'lil thing. I'm just glad I didn't actually see it running around, because I would've flipped. This is coming from a person who used to have a Robo Dwarf Hamster for a pet. Lol.

And I like how my son was just standing there calm...watching the maintenance men deal with this...and he's standing there eating a bowl of cereal. Lmfao!

Sometimes things can seem pretty creepy. I used to own an older home that I started remodeling almost right after purchase. The summer before I started tearing apart the second floor, I remember laying in bed one evening hearing things crawling or scurrying across the ceiling in the attic between the insulation and sheetrock, and in the walls. I was already nervous going into the attic as I found a massive hornet's nest in there the winter after I bought it, I removed it in sub-zero temps so I wouldn't get stung (I'm allergic to bee stings). But, I spent the rest of the summer blocking off all entries into the attic so either things got out and not back in. Or, died before I started tearing things apart in the winter because they couldn't get out.

Wasn't fun, and I have zero plans of owning an older home again.

just figure out how I feel screwed trying to listen my 80's "playlist"
Hehehe. Me and a friend has an on an off project where we listen to our 80s mixtapes and recreate them as playlists on Spotify. It's weird how much music you can't find there, but we get some splorfs and giggles out of listening to the old "compact cassettes" and how they came about 😎

Hehehe. Me and a friend has an on an off project where we listen to our 80s mixtapes and recreate them as playlists on Spotify. It's weird how much music you can't find there, but we get some splorfs and giggles out of listening to the old "compact cassettes" and how they came about 😎

It's been at least eight years since I've owned tape media. Aside from the DVD/BlueRay movies, I own all of maybe 10 CD/DVD's. Two are audio, the rest are software media.

I keep contemplating getting rid of the movies I have. But, something about being able to watch some movies and bonus features when/if internet dies. I also have some original theatrical releases which have since been butchered (Yes, I'm talking about YOU, George Lucas!) that are not available online anywhere.

I keep contemplating getting rid of the movies I have. But, something about being able to watch some movies and bonus features when/if internet dies. I also have some original theatrical releases which have since been butchered (Yes, I'm talking about YOU, George Lucas!) that are not available online anywhere.
1606375275725.png
I bought this thing in around 2005 and began the hard job of transferring my VHS collection of 500 videotapes... then finally abandoned, seeing the poor quality of the result for most of movies '( but I still can't throw away my tapes, it's too hard.
Though I'm happy that I could save some precious personal recordings, including few 8mm movies transferred to VHS decades ago :)

View attachment 86301
I bought this thing in around 2005 and began the hard job of transferring my VHS collection of 500 videotapes... then finally abandoned, seeing the poor quality of the result for most of movies '( but I still can't throw away my tapes, it's too hard.
Though I'm happy that I could save some precious personal recordings, including few 8mm movies transferred to VHS decades ago :)

It's good you were able to transfer the personal videos. I didn't really have anything I was overly concerned about, so has been relatively easy to get rid of multimedia stuff. Each time I move, I realize that I have too much shit and that hauling it from place to place is such a pain in the ass. So, I've really been cutting down on what I own. It's probably more expensive in the long run. But, have really liked streaming services. For the most part it's allowed me to get rid of the vast majority of my multimedia without having to worry about not being able to find what I have again.

Each time I move, I realize that I have too much shit and that hauling it from place to place is such a pain in the ass.
Yeah, same, and I moved so many times the last 20 years there was less and less to throw out each time. I was never interested in hoarding and collecting anyway, save for mementos and personal things (and maybe tools). But ever since I stopped moving from place to place all the time, stuff starts piling up 🤨

Yeah, same, and I moved so many times the last 20 years there was less and less to throw out each time. I was never interested in hoarding and collecting anyway, save for mementos and personal things (and maybe tools). But ever since I stopped moving from place to place all the time, stuff starts piling up 🤨

I think acquiring things is just a human trait, and it's a constant struggle to not do it when one doesn't move often. Similar to you, no hoarding but most of my stuff is hobby related and clothes (I keep acquiring clothes for some reason). I don't have much in the way of mementos or family things, and what little I do have I'm contemplating getting rid of simply because I don't use/display them and hate hauling them around and taking up space in boxes under the bed or cupboards.

My goal over the next year is to get down to where I have significantly less than I currently do. The reason for it taking so long is that much of it is related to hobbies I no longer do, and it's way too nice to donate. So, it's put it up for sale seasonally when I'll get the most for it. I'm also trying to figure out where/how to get rid of some specialty things and our current world situation isn't helping much with it.

Looks like we are on the same page here. I realize wanting to own as little knicknack and crap as possible is a trait often found in middle aged wankers like myself, but as we say here; there are no pockets in the shroud. Plus there are only so many things you actually need to get from morning to night in a decent manner. I have always traveled lightly, not feeling the need to collect ballpoint pens, cigarette lighters, baseball/soccer cards, interesting pebbles or anything of the sort. I have friends my age who have dedicated rooms in their house where they display (to me) useless shit like it was a shrine, but to each their own. They probably are as confounded by me and my bizarre life choices as I am of them 😄

I tried to do the same one time, like years ago. Yeah, I agree, you only get poor quality outcomes and also it's a very long process. Like It really took me hours. Exhausting. Basically I gave up. Wasn't worth it. in my opinion.

It's good you were able to transfer the personal videos.
It really takes hours to do that. I tried as well, but I gave up. Could't do that.

Reactions: DoD404
I tried to do the same one time, like years ago. Yeah, I agree, you only get poor quality outcomes and also it's a very long process. Like It really took me hours. Exhausting. Basically I gave up. Wasn't worth it. in my opinion.

It really takes hours to do that. I tried as well, but I gave up. Could't do that.

When I converted my DVD's and CD's to file format it was a months long process. I'd reboot my PC, fire off the process and walk away coming back in 15 minute intervals just to check on the process. It was a pain in the ass, but overall wasn't bad.
Part of me thinks that I did buy a DVD-R at one time to attempt converting some VHS tapes to DVD with mixed success. Wasn't an all in one unit, was just a stand-alone DVD-R that I patched the VHS into. Thinking about it more, I see to recall doing it. The problem with this is that tape media has such a short shelf life compared to disc, and it also depended on how often tapes were played. My son watched the kids tapes all the time, and they were some of the worst conversions due to heavy usage. I found that you also needed to clean the VHS heads frequently if you wanted as clean of a recording as possible. Which is why I felt spending the $5 or $10 on a new copy (DVD/BlueRay) was worth the price.

The problem with this is that tape media has such a short shelf life compared to disc, and it also depended on how often tapes were played.

Oh yeah, absolutely!
It was an all in one dvd/vhs for me. I still have one only because is where I can only play old VHS, you know, holidays, celebrations, family stuff and such. I wanted to do this conversion for my old vhs movie tapes, tho. Hundreds. I remember I had found a little tech shop who was able to offer this service. But they themselves were the ones who actually discouraged me to do that because they told me: "Look if you want it's all business for us but we want you to know that a) it's going to cost you a lot; b) we have no idea how long it might take". So basically I gave up and only kept a few because I've never found the dvds. Lord, I know that maybe you will think the worst of me but I think I've never cleaned vhs heads in my life. God. Now I'm embarassed.

Oh yeah, absolutely!
It was an all in one dvd/vhs for me. I still have one only because is where I can only play old VHS, you know, holidays, celebrations, family stuff and such. I wanted to do this conversion for my old vhs movie tapes, tho. Hundreds. I remember I had found a little tech shop who was able to offer this service. But they themselves were the ones who actually discouraged me to do that because they told me: "Look if you want it's all business for us but we want you to know that a) it's going to cost you a lot; b) we have no idea how long it might take". So basically I gave up and only kept a few because I've never found the dvds. Lord, I know that maybe you will think the worst of me but I think I've never cleaned vhs heads in my life. God. Now I'm embarassed.

Not at all on the thought of not cleaning them. Even I didn't do it as often as I should when just watching movies. But, when trying to convert them, definitely. Though, I would recommend if you do attempt the conversion to do the manual method instead of just running a cleaning tape through them. As to paying someone to do the conversion, I looked into it long ago and the price is crazy for them to just put the media in and let it run while they do something else. Shit, can do the conversion while you sleep. Start the player/recorder and then just turn off the TV and let it run. One tape a night and you make progress.

Ahh, the problems of old technology. Well, and of getting older and having memories. :(

As to paying someone to do the conversion, I looked into it long ago and the price is crazy for them to just put the media in and let it run while they do something else.
Yeah, I know. I mean. The process takes so long because it's done frames by frames, right? Yeah I know, I remember asking them for an approximate cost. Now, I don't remember exactly the cost they gave me but I remember thinking, "Are you fuc*ing crazy? Well ok, I think I'm only just going to keep a few of those then".

Last edited:
Ahh, the problems of old technology. Well, and of getting older and having memories. :(
Well, just wait until the current technology gets old, few understand or can handle whatever format the movie is encoded in, the cloud storage goes away or you get hit by a bus and your logins are buried with you.
It's not long ago someone was at my door to borrow my DVD/BluRay player to watch amateur movies converted from Super 8 to DVD. It's been a few years since new computers were by default delivered with a DVD reader ...

Where I spent the most time on that work with personal contents is because you don't only have to clean up the heads but also to realign them often, and this in a different way for almost every tape you or friends recorded with different devices which may have aged differently with no maintenance. Else, you're sure to be deceived by the result... even lose half of the signal just because of this.

The rest of the process was not a big problem: dubbing to a DVD at high speed is rather fast, even copying the DVD's files to an HD. Then I ripped the DVDs to .mp4 in batch processes using FormatFactory. But OK, doing all this doesn't worth the time passed for commercial movies.

Well, just wait until the current technology gets old, few understand or can handle whatever format the movie is encoded in, the cloud storage goes away or you get hit by a bus and your logins are buried with you.
It's not long ago someone was at my door to borrow my DVD/BluRay player to watch amateur movies converted from Super 8 to DVD. It's been a few years since new computers were by default delivered with a DVD reader ...

I'm not too worried about any of this, really. The movies I converted play in MV Player and local storage. If the drives die (they're backed up to each other), and I lose it eh no real loss. The physical discs are played in a player connected to the TV, though I do have an external BlueRay/DVD-R connected to my server that's more for if I need to transfer data.

The online streaming will convert itself and as long as stay subscribed will be fine. As to logins, etc., similar. No one to share them with, nor pass down to so don't really care. Not being grim, but it's my reality. 🤷‍♂️

As to logins, etc., similar. No one to share them with, nor pass down to so don't really care. Not being grim, but it's my reality. 🤷‍♂️
Hmm, okay, then it's no matter. I have a "dead man's switch", so if I fail to respond to a series of challenges (mails, texts and manually on a webpage) within a certain time limit, all my logins and a bunch of other stuff is sent to my (adult) daughter. Yes, even to cam sites, this place and a couple of other non-vanilla websites 😉 She gets to roll her eyes one more time.

The usual stuff with a will/testament, last rites and all that is already taken care of. I had to have it in order anyway in my previous professional life, so I just kept it up.

Yep, it's a grim subject, but death is a part of life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brit
baby.jpgbaby2.jpg

I just ordered my niece this ReBorn doll. My sister said that my niece has always wanted one of these. So excited to get her a doll that actually looks like her. Sooo cute!

Reactions: yummybrownfox