AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
View attachment 86318View attachment 86319

I just ordered my niece this ReBorn doll. My sister said that my niece has always wanted one of these. So excited to get her a doll that actually looks like her. Sooo cute!

That's a doll?! I thought you posted the pictures of a real baby, and was going to say you're getting the outfit or something like that...

Wow...

That's a doll?! I thought you posted the pictures of a real baby, and was going to say you're getting the outfit or something like that...

Wow...

It's one of those ReBorn realistic-looking dolls. If they'd make one that's half-Black, half-Italian, I may be tempted to buy one for myself too! LOL. But I don't think I could get away with carrying around/talking to a fake baby without folks thinking I'm a lunatic. :rofl:

This air bed (which I've only had for a few months) is already deflating. Guess I'm going back to sleeping on the floor. I am so over TODAY.

This air bed (which I've only had for a few months) is already deflating. Guess I'm going back to sleeping on the floor. I am so over TODAY.
Do you have a manyvids fundraiser or anything, to replace it, so those of us that want to can try to help you out? You might want to look into one of those folding foam bed chairs or bed sofas next time. I've had nothing but bad luck with those air mattresses, even the fancy, expensive ones. My sister too. Those things never seem to stay working for very long.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Do you have a manyvids fundraiser or anything, to replace it, so those of us that want to can try to help you out? You might want to look into one of those folding foam bed chairs or bed sofas next time. I've had nothing but bad luck with those air mattresses, even the fancy, expensive ones. My sister too. Those things never seem to stay working for very long.

Thank you for the suggestion. I'm on ManyVids, but I've never used the fundraiser feature. Years ago I had one of those convertible couch/futon bed things (It was hot pink), and I had got it from the Walmart e-gift cards I'd received from MFC members. That was back in the day when I was active on MFC and had a good cam score. Maybe after the holidays I can get something like that again. I'll check out folding foam beds you mentioned too.

Reactions: MarieElise
Thank you for the suggestion. I'm on ManyVids, but I've never used the fundraiser feature. Years ago I had one of those convertible couch/futon bed things (It was hot pink), and I had got it from the Walmart e-gift cards I'd received from MFC members. That was back in the day when I was active on MFC and had a good cam score. Maybe after the holidays I can get something like that again. I'll check out folding foam beds you mentioned too.
Ok it sounds like you've been busy doing nice things for your family for Xmas, meanwhile, your house is getting invaded with Wildlife, and your bed is deflating! For some reason, I've had more luck on MV with the fundraiser than tips. Don't get me wrong, they tip sometimes, but I get a lot of random new guys doing the fundraiser donations, but never tipping. Anyway I know you're a mother like me, and I'm wishing you good vibes, and prosperity to get a new bed. I'll send a tip your way on MV to try and help out. It's tough right now, and if it's OK with you, I'd like to help out. It would be doing me a favor too, because it would make me feel good to do so 💛 Holiday vibes and all that.

Last edited:
Ok it sounds like you've been busy doing nice things for your family for Xmas, meanwhile, your house is getting invaded with Wildlife, and your bed is deflating! For some reason, I've had more luck on MV with the fundraiser than tips. Don't get me wrong, they tip sometimes, but I get a lot of random new guys doing the fundraiser donations, but never tipping. Anyway I know you're a mother like me, and I'm wishing you good vibes, and prosperity to get a new bed. I'll send a tip your way on MV to try and help out. It's tough right now, and if it's OK with you, I'd like to help out. It would be doing me a favor too, because it would make me feel good to do so 💛 Holiday vibes and all that.

Omg, that is quite a tip you sent, Eli! Very sweet and thoughtful of you! Thank you! :h::h::h:

• Hugs

Also, by you being so thougthful and sending that very generous tip, MV has informed me that I've made the MV Top 50 Ebony Earners list! :h:

Also, by you being so thougthful and sending that very generous tip, MV has informed me that I've made the MV Top 50 Ebony Earners list! :h:
Oh that's f***ing awesome!! I am happy. Thanks for sharing, that boosts my mood a lot.
Sometimes if folks are spending, a small tip can boost rank, and then increase visibility and get more clips selling too. I've had that happen to me before, but it all depends on how busy the site is overall. Anyway fingers crossed, here's to hoping 💛 That makes me really happy.

cookie monster dancing GIF

Does anyone else own or have used an Occulus Rift? I guess my sister got one, and she's talking about it like it's the best thing since webcams. I'm not sure what to think, and whether it's worth the cost. If I did get one further down the road, I'd want the more expensive one that has more storage. Any opinions from others who have used it, or experiences with it, that anyone feels like sharing? Apparently, they've already hung out at a beach with a bunch of tropical fish, and road a roller coaster all in their first 12 hours of having it.

Does anyone else own or have used an Occulus Rift? I guess my sister got one, and she's talking about it like it's the best thing since webcams. I'm not sure what to think, and whether it's worth the cost. If I did get one further down the road, I'd want the more expensive one that has more storage. Any opinions from others who have used it, or experiences with it, that anyone feels like sharing? Apparently, they've already hung out at a beach with a bunch of tropical fish, and road a roller coaster all in their first 12 hours of having it.

Its a good thing I can't afford one, or no one would ever see me again :haha:

• Funny!
Its a good thing I can't afford one, or no one would ever see me again :haha:
Apparently it's connected to Facebook (I don't use any social media irl), and people are saying that if your Facebook has any issues you lose all of your games. So I'm going to look into other brands.

Apparently it's connected to Facebook (I don't use any social media irl), and people are saying that if your Facebook has any issues you lose all of your games. So I'm going to look into other brands.
We have the Vive, used to also have the rift before it became tainted by FB.

Vive was always better anyway. https://www.vive.com/us/

• Helpful!
I've got an Oculus Quest and it's wonderful! It's very nice because it's cordless and doesn't require a gaming computer that I don't have lol. Apparently with the new Quest 2 you're no longer able to log in just with your Oculus login and have to use Facebook, so if that's a concern then getting first gen may be a good idea. If you've never tried VR, just know that you can potentially experience headaches, eyestrain, and nausea (especially if you play for longer), so it just depends on whether or not you have a propensity for that and on how quickly the images are able to keep up with your motions.

• Helpful!
I lied about seeing CNN again in 4 years.
Amongst a lot of the usual (for right now) highly depressing, disappointing, maddening and frustrating news today, I found this... Whoa !?!

Which T.V. mother-in-law was worse? Mother Jefferson (of The Jeffersons) or Marie Barone (of Everybody Loves Raymond)? Lol. I say Marie!

Jeffersons.JPGRaymond.jpg

I don't remember either character well enough to say. Weren't both of them the husband's mother? I seem to recall a couple of shows where the wife's mother was downright nasty...

Kinda feeling fed up with all the interactions here in general lately. It's one of those times I wish I had a full time moderator here so I could just take a few weeks off from caring what happens at ACF.

Disappointed in a lot of people and processes. Disappointed in how easy it is for some people to just be shitheads with no remorse or repercussion other than being banned from a website until they (in a mentally ill fashion) find a way to make a new account to participate again. It's disturbing how many mentally ill people are obsessed with bothering cam models or hearing themselves speak on a public forum.

Everyone needs a therapist. And I need a damn break from crazy folks.

edit to add: in general, the interactions in the models only section are fabulous. it's the public section that's full of crapshite lately.

Last edited:
Which T.V. mother-in-law was worse? Mother Jefferson (of The Jeffersons) or Marie Barone (of Everybody Loves Raymond)? Lol. I say Marie!

The character of Marie is pretty much the archetypal smother-in-law... interfering, judgmental and a real pain in the neck 24/7! :rolleyes:

I know about The Jeffersons, but can't recall ever seeing it being shown over here in the UK. Everybody Loves Raymond on the other hand, appears to be on a never ending loop, currently in a breakfast time slot.

Kinda feeling fed up with all the interactions here in general lately. It's one of those times I wish I had a full time moderator here so I could just take a few weeks off from caring what happens at ACF.

Disappointed in a lot of people and processes. Disappointed in how easy it is for some people to just be shitheads with no remorse or repercussion other than being banned from a website until they (in a mentally ill fashion) find a way to make a new account to participate again. It's disturbing how many mentally ill people are obsessed with bothering cam models or hearing themselves speak on a public forum.

Everyone needs a therapist. And I need a damn break from crazy folks.

edit to add: in general, the interactions in the models only section are fabulous. it's the public section that's full of crapshite lately.

Are you able to shut down the public sections to everyone but actual models? Yes it would suck for those that are non models that do behave in the public sections... But can it be done for the short term?
Anyone who has been banned from Chaturbate, maybe they can actually contact support on that site instead of posting here for the short term :)

Are you able to shut down the public sections to everyone but actual models? Yes it would suck for those that are non models that do behave in the public sections... But can it be done for the short term?
Anyone who has been banned from Chaturbate, maybe they can actually contact support on that site instead of posting here for the short term :)
fin i dont agree, amber is giving a big support to this models that coming here for help, trust me is the reason i joined this forum looking for help while i was banned without my fault on stripchat, and now im addcited to read this forum :) and i also found the help here if you want support to fix things u need lots of luck and time . .. Thanks Amber for giving us the change to join and to find help here and also lots infos .

So that beautiful ReBorn doll I paid all the money for (as a Christmas gift for my niece)...the company I bought it from is a SCAM. I've been reading all these posts online about their scam. SMH. Now I'm trying to get PayPal to give me my fucking money back.

So that beautiful ReBorn doll I paid all the money for (as a Christmas gift for my niece)...the company I bought it from is a SCAM. I've been reading all these posts online about their scam. SMH. Now I'm trying to get PayPal to give me my fucking money back.

I don't wanna keep posting my sob stories on this forum. But I'm in tears right now. I was so excited about this, and was told that she'd always wanted one of those dolls. People SUCK.

Well isn't THIS interesting! As soon as I submitted my complaint to PayPal, I get an e-mail from "RebornBabyWorld" that my order has just been shipped. Hmmmm.....

Well isn't THIS interesting! As soon as I submitted my complaint to PayPal, I get an e-mail from "RebornBabyWorld" that my order has just been shipped. Hmmmm.....
I had that happen with a company I ordered an expensive corset from. They took my money, waited forever (weeks w no communication or response to emails), and never mailed anything. As soon as I started making formal complaints they finally mailed something out, because they knew they were going to have to refund me or deal with a CB otherwise. It was an independent website too.

I hope that it ends up with a happy ending for ya. That doll was so adorable!