AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Flavored Dildos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana Cruise

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 13, 2011
MyFreeCams USA
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@AlanaCruisexxx
MFC Username
AlanaCruise
Chaturbate Username
AlanaCruise
Anyone heard of them? Sounds odd but wouldnt it be good for doing BJ shows on cam? What do you think?

Don't, for the love of god, get one. The smell never goes away, and the taste is worse than the smell. Plus, these types of dildos aren't very safe for insertion purposes. The material they are made of is absolutely the worst.

ZoeyMore said:
Don't, for the love of god, get one. The smell never goes away, and the taste is worse than the smell. Plus, these types of dildos aren't very safe for insertion purposes. The material they are made of is absolutely the worst.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't have experience with them but I've heard some bad things about them. I wouldn't want to risk it.

PlayboyMegan said:
get a cock pop. it's a lollipop shaped like a dick and great for dildo bj's.

Spencer Gifts has cock pops. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.