AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Floor Work Choreography Online Classes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2020
Los Santos, CA
onlyaprilrose.com
Twitter Username
@Aprilsrosegardn
MFC Username
AprilRose
Happy Friday Everyone! I hope I am posting this in the correct place and that this is allowed for me to post.

Due to the shadowbanning on IG, I am trying to do my best to support our fellow performers and colleges and I wanted to share this incase it would benefit someone. I am not affilaited for being paid to promote this, I just like what this group does.

The Go Hustle Club is a group of dancers that helps sex workers with personal development. I am all for personal development, espcially during this pandemic, we should be investing in anything we can do to better ourselfves.

Next week, 17 of December the Go Hustle Club is hosting a live online class for beginner floor work choreography. These skills are not just for strippers... cam girls and content creators can benefit too.

They will not have the class if there are not enough signups! Reach out to the Go Hustle club on IG or Twitter @gohustleclub for more info or to sign up.

Do one better and tell your friends or share on your socials. Don't let IG keep us down.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Be safe and stay frosty all!

I'm not sure how to share the images with the details but here are the links:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eo86YzdWMAE8mtG?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eo86Y64XMAI0BtY?format=jpg&name=large

x

• Helpful!
Reactions: thinkinboutit
Status
Not open for further replies.