AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Followed Accounts - Intriguing Query

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2021
Hi All,

I hope you are well.

Quick chaturbate query: this may have an obvious answer...

As a user, the list of the rooms I am following has on the tab at the top 0 / 11. So to me, this means none of the rooms I follow are online and there are 11 that aren't.

However, if I count the number of rooms offline it only comes to 10 and not 11.

Is there a reason why there is one missing?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Hi All,

I hope you are well.

Quick chaturbate query: this may have an obvious answer...

As a user, the list of the rooms I am following has on the tab at the top 0 / 11. So to me, this means none of the rooms I follow are online and there are 11 that aren't.

However, if I count the number of rooms offline it only comes to 10 and not 11.

Is there a reason why there is one missing?

Thank you for your help in advance.

I always just assumed the numbers matched. But after I saw your post, I counted my offline follows and the number CB gave me was 8 models more than my count. No idea why. Maybe the missing models are broadcasting with a password right now? Models you follow will temporarily disappear from your list while broadcasting with a password (but only during the broadcast). Otherwise, I don’t know.

Upvote 0
One of your followed models is in a password protected room and they are broadcasting.

If the room remains password protected, and they then stop broadcasting their name will re-appear in your list.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.