AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Followers and Models .. What qualities do you look for in a cam girl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls who are actively engaging with their rooms, not just staring at their phones or ignoring the chat. I'd say a model's personality/first impression is more important than her looks when it comes to retaining viewers.

My first post on this site, hi all. I am a new member, only about 6 weeks premium.. and find it harder than i thought to choose models to spend time, so far i have only one that i really look foward to seeing and am happy to hang out with for 5 or 6 hours.. Therein lies my answer, "that i am happy to hang out with for 5 or 6 hours" it's just about having that comfort level you have when your with people and you don't notice the time going by.. as far as their actual individual qualities i think that's so personal, there may not be a satisfying answer. there are more models that definately know how to seduce me, but its always a quick stay, when you find someone who is fun to hang out with, is attractive to you, and can seduce you at will.. well that makes me not want to leave their room.. as i said i've only got one so far, that might be for the best in terms of my token spendage...

Last edited:
So I also don't like watching someone staring at their phone. I hate when models don't say thanks for tips. I like when they don't scream after receiving a tip. I like most girls on here honestly.I just avoid the ones who are always doing the above ,because those are my pet peeves. Xp

Qualities I look for in a cam girl (with all of my experiences being on MFC).
  1. Physical attractiveness (remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder) is what gets me in the room
  2. Engaging personality (this is what keeps me in the room and has me keep coming back). Some examples are below.
    • Talking to people in the room. With small room counts I get it can be tough, but I always appreciate a model who is trying to engage. Shows me that she kinda cares.
    • Some level of politeness. I struggle here a little because I know there are a lot of a**holes out there and having good defenses and thick skin can help you survive them. Sometimes I see this to the extreme where a model just automatically assumes that a member is being a jerk and attacks him when the member really did not mean any harm at all. Even after the member apologizes in attempt to show they acknowledge a potential error of judgement and a willingness to learn from the situation, the model still attacks. Uh oh...I feel a dissertation coming on now.
  3. Positive vibes. I come to MFC to have a good time and to escape a little. If it looks like you are really having fun, I feed off of that. If you look miserable, you are just reminding me of my own miserable life. Sure, you may get some pity tips out of me, but I'll eventually move on.
  4. Open mindedness. If there is one thing I learned by visiting MFC, is that there are so many different people out there with different ways of thinking. I used to think that my way of thinking was the best way. I now see that is not true. Acknowledging someone's opinion does not mean you have to agree with them. I think sometimes some people just want to be heard because they have been dismissed their entire lives.
  5. Sense of humor - this is a trait I look for in any person I meet. I am a silly person. If you do not have a sense of humor and enjoy bad jokes in poor taste, then you will end up hating me.
  6. Good room / good members - granted it is harder to control who comes into your room, but I have been lucky enough to find a room that I call home with some of the regular members. We seem to get each other. Sure, the model may get annoyed at our bromances, but I think it's a good thing when there is so much love in the air.
  7. Willing to be my future wife. Wait, cam sites are not dating sites. Before you jump down my throat…see number 5 above.

For a great private time, I really like proactive, attentive models. I love it when you offer a model the slight chance that she can take all your tokens and she does. I have never had a bad time when the model I like most in that moment is at her best/ most seductive.

I also like very feminine models with a good heart. They are sweet and rare, perhaps 1 in 3000. Tipping one of these models is simply a privilege, they are real life beautiful (inside and out).

Reactions: GreenDaisy_80
I agree with what Roger said above, but want to comment on this one:

Good room / good members - granted it is harder to control who comes into your room, but I have been lucky enough to find a room that I call home with some of the regular members. We seem to get each other. Sure, the model may get annoyed at our bromances, but I think it's a good thing when there is so much love in the air.

I am also in this same boat. Before this past August I didn't even know it was possible for MFC members (not talking about models) to wind up becoming pals. But I found a room that has become a second home to me. I don't go out to bars much anymore; I grab a 12-pack or a bottle of something and I head home to hang out with the crazy people I have gotten to know in there. When one of us comes in, everyone greets their pal coming in. Sometimes with gifs. We laugh, we tip for songs, we welcome new folks, cheer for new tippers... everyone has a great time. Many of us are friends on Twitter now as well. Hell, I even Kik with one of the other regulars sometimes and we shoot the breeze on all kinds of stuff. I'm thankful for all the good times I've had and excited about all the good times to come in there.

It's vital in life to find people who are as weird as you and who just "get" you. :pompous:

More specifically to the topic...

Girls who are actively engaging with their rooms, not just staring at their phones or ignoring the chat. I'd say a model's personality/first impression is more important than her looks when it comes to retaining viewers.

Wholeheartedly agree with that. Bigtime.

From these replies, you'd think that caming means interacting with the most amazing, respectful, friendly guys ever, hahaha (which is SO not the case most of the time). It's nice to know you're out there... somewhere in cam land *.*

From these replies, you'd think that caming means interacting with the most amazing, respectful, friendly guys ever, hahaha (which is SO not the case most of the time). It's nice to know you're out there... somewhere in cam land *.*

Not to sound like a dick...wait...too late... but the main room I am in is totally just that. Amazing members. Occasional bad apples, but mostly a great place for great people. I agree, though. This is often an elusive thing to find,

All is not unicorns and rainbows. Mostly when you are talking to members here, they are the members that tip. The ones that actually care enough to belong to a site like this. But we sometimes accidentally have something useful to add.

Reactions: hapa74 and Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.