AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fom Solo act to Couple

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

wsb

Feb 7, 2024
Hi

I was talking to a model a few days ago and she told me that she was considering working with another model as a couple. Since then she hasn't broadcast on Stripchat, Bongacams or Cam4 as a solo model. She may have just not worked for a few days. But if she is working in a couple now, is there a way of finding out? Like a website that lists models? Thanks.

as you said, she might just not be working currently. but I would suggest maybe just checking the couples section on the sites she were normally on

streaming with someone else has its perks. you have someone else to help manage and talk to chat. it's very profitable for some people which means less time streaming and less wear on your body. camming is physically and mentally draining. also if she just started a new couples account there is limited new model status that gives you a boost in traffic.

if she has social media, check to see if she posts where she has been streaming if she is. you can also safely ask her where she is streaming without potentially breaking tos.

also its a few days. she probably needs a break. camming is freaking exhausting.

Last edited:
streaming with someone else has its perks. you have someone else to help manage and talk to chat. it's very profitable for some people which means less time streaming and less wear on your body. camming is physically and mentally draining. also if she just started a new couples account there is limited new model status that gives you a boost in traffic.

if she has social media, check to see if she posts where she has been streaming if she is. you can also safely ask her where she is streaming without potentially breaking tos.

also its a few days. she probably needs a break. camming is freaking exhausting.
I fully agree.. back when me and my now ex started to cam as a couple, we only did it for special shows, we only let very few regulars know it was even an option, but found out that it was actually so much more enjoyable than the solo act... but we never used the same accounts for solo and couple :)

I fully agree, find a place outside of the sites if possible and ask nicely, but I still think it might just be a bit of time off and figuring it all out before she decides what she might want to do also, it's a HUGE step going from solo to couple honestly.. my ex lost a couple of her regulars as soon as she did it also

I fully agree.. back when me and my now ex started to cam as a couple, we only did it for special shows, we only let very few regulars know it was even an option, but found out that it was actually so much more enjoyable than the solo act... but we never used the same accounts for solo and couple :)

I fully agree, find a place outside of the sites if possible and ask nicely, but I still think it might just be a bit of time off and figuring it all out before she decides what she might want to do also, it's a HUGE step going from solo to couple honestly.. my ex lost a couple of her regulars as soon as she did it also
100% i lost regs for doing girl-girl couple shows. it not just because "oh dude is ruining my fantasy because im jealous." it's a whole different audience/experience that can be a turn-off. its great when camsites allow us models the ability to have separate camroom for the genre.

heck i lost regs when i went back to solo

100% i lost regs for doing girl-girl couple shows. it not just because "oh dude is ruining my fantasy because im jealous." it's a whole different audience/experience that can be a turn-off. its great when camsites allow us models the ability to have separate camroom for the genre.

heck i lost regs when i went back to solo
Exactly! so it's a REALLY big decision to take!! it will bring in some new people, but it will also turn some others away..

the whole flow of a room just changes SO much going from solo to couple also, if it's a model that's super active with talking while shows are not going (which my ex were) and then they go into couple shows, there's just less time spend with the users just talking I feel like, at least that was the case for us.. we also had a guy get sickly jealous when he found out and we had to ban him.. it was sad because she had always seen him as a really supportive and nice guy, but holy hell did he do a 180..

anyways!! I hope this girl is taking her time away from the site and making the best decision for her and her future :D it's very healthy for her if she decides to take this time, even if it's just to get away from the platforms for a couple of days, so the best to do is give her space and don't let it be a bad thing she was away in my opinion :) ETA: you can still ofc send her a small nice message on some SoMe if you have it, just don't be pushy really