AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Food on Cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you eat on cam?

• Never

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Only snacks

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • Only sexual foods

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I eat on cam but usually only snacks too. I eat like a toddler!

Depends on where I am camming.

MFC no...pretty much never---I just need to keep to high of engery to be able to eat.

SM snacks occasionally --- I also sometimes diecde to eat my dinner for a goldshow.....(the joys of a bbw)

ML all the time. That is way more like lifecamming. Back in the day I would eat, drink sleep on cam. It would be left on 24/7 and would catch anything/everything i did in my room.

Definitely only snacks and very rarely. I don't really mind people watching me eat, but I guess I just wouldn't want to make it seem like I don't take the show seriously. Like if you're eating maybe it looks like you're on a break or something? I don't know, maybe it's silly! I just like to make sure my focus is on the room, so I only eat on cam if I'm distracted by how ravenous I am. I have ZERO issue with other girls eating on cam though, I feel like it can often seem charming when I see other girls do it, but I feel strange doing it myself!

If I do a cooking show though, I'll usually take a bite of whatever I made but I think that's pretty normal.

PlayboyMegan said:
Members: do you mind if a girl eats on cam?

Nope. If a models on for hours whenever she's on, it seems a bit weird to not ever see her eat on cam. This is especially true of the models who go for the relaxed chat type atmosphere instead of the highly focused on a sex show type. Eating on cam once in a while is just part of it and not really something to be concerned about.

I'm usually only on between 2-3 hours, so I eat a snack before and dinner after. If I have to, I'll eat a snack, but I almost always try to find something sexual to eat if I can. Creamy popsicles are great! If I can't find anything sexy, I'll say I'll be right back and I'll grab a granola bar or something to scarf down while I refill on water and pee.

I chew like a cow. I can't break the habit no matter how hard I try. So I would probably never eat on cam... I have before, but it was cereal and I totally got (politely and by a very nice guy) called out for chewing like a cow. XD

If I were doing some kind of sexual food show, like strawberries and whipped cream off my body or something, I'd be fine with that. I'd just have to concentrate really hard on my chewing or else...

3mKgI1o.gif

Sorry if anyone was under the impression that I'm attractive. I'm just not. :lol:

It's terrible, but the only times I eat on cam are when I'm wanting candy/needing a quick boost from a long show or something. Plus side, everybody gets all nostalgic when they see me eat Fun Dip or Astro Pops, so it helps keep the conversation going. :dance:

Jillybean said:
I chew like a cow. I can't break the habit no matter how hard I try. So I would probably never eat on cam... I have before, but it was cereal and I totally got (politely and by a very nice guy) called out for chewing like a cow. XD

If I were doing some kind of sexual food show, like strawberries and whipped cream off my body or something, I'd be fine with that. I'd just have to concentrate really hard on my chewing or else...

3mKgI1o.gif

Sorry if anyone was under the impression that I'm attractive. I'm just not. :lol:

You get five demerits for lying and saying you're not attractive. I attend the ugly people meetings, I take the role, and I've NEVER seen you in attendance. For shame Jillybean...for shame. :naughty:

One day i was online for 4 hours and super hungry, decided to grab some jelly sandwiches and ended up as super gross and my face full of strawberry. But since i am clumsy and silly it kind of fit in my cam show and it was funny.

I guess it depends on how you show it. One day I saw a model trying to get privates and she was sneaking a freaking huge burguer at the side of the webcam. It was....strange. She was " i do anal for sure" *om nom nom nom*

But if you want to eat and just make a mess of it, like slurping some ramen, i am sure it can be pretty fun and entertaining.

I don't eat on cam. When I was younger I had a thing where I hated eating in public. I've gotten over it over the the years but for some reason I feel weird eating on cam. I'll even be late on cam just to eat.

There was one time when I was having a slow night that I decided to take a "shot" of skittles. I did it for a low amount like 40 tokens I think. It was not attractive :lol:
It was really fun though, so I might have to rethink the whole 'not eating on cam' thing.

I don't eat on cam because like Natalia's, my shifts are only 2-3 hours long, sometimes even shorter. When I cam in the morning, I have breakfast afterwards. When I cam at night, I have a snack afterwards, before going to bed.

I don't think I'd be able to eat in a not unattractive way, anyway. :D If I ever decide to stay on cam for 5 hours or so, I'll probably set myself to 'away' to eat something in between.

I drink lots of water and tea though. Holding something in my hand calms down my anxiety when it's really slow and nobody's talking to me. :?

I don't mind at all. I seldom log onto MFC for fappy purposes so a model chowing down isn't likely to hamper my enjoyment in their room at all. Obviously, if I was there for the show with mah trousers around mah ankles and mah peen in mah hand and then all of a sudden the model starts shoving food in her gob, then I'd probably be a little turned off (I like food and I like sexy times but I also like to keep the two separate, ya know?) but I've never ever seen that happen.

The only other time I could see it being an issue is if the model's nom nom time were to completely take her attention away from the room :twocents-02cents:

It's kind of hard to eat anything on a site like SM where you don't get any warning before a private starts, so with the exception of like, a granola bar or something small like that, I might eat on cam, but usually I just hit the break button. It's not that I necessarily mind eating on cam at all, it's just weird to find yourself in a private with a mouthful of food. :lol:

I really only eat protein bars, and when I do I tell my room I'm going to be munching for a couple minutes and zoom in close on my boobs while I do so and keep talking to them :) that way they don't need to see me stuffing my face!

I'm still really new to MFC and look for low-stress things to take up quiet, nonchatting or nontipping space.

To fill time, I often cook on cam in lingerie while my countdown is going. It's fun, and I feel like I show a very real part of myself on cam. I'm a good cook and usually cook yummy, gooey food, so I have no qualms about propping my feet on the desk, twirling pasta and a decadent, homemade sauce, and chatting with the guys while telling them how amazing the alfredo sauce dripping down my chin is and laughing at myself with them.

So far, it has been well-received, and the few guys who enjoy me so far like that I'm "real". Eating is my favorite thing to do in the whole world, so it's natural for me to make that part of MFC.

On Streamate, I'll stand up and swivel/wiggle my torso for close-up bra shots while I munch on brie and bread or something equally bite-sized and yummy. I'd eat right on cam, except for the aforementioned comment that you can find yourself suddenly thrust into private with a mouthful of food.

When I started, I would cam all day, so my husband would end up knocking on the bedroom door and handing me dinner, usually a pasta dish of some sort, and members would comment on how they wished they could get food delivered like that. I do much shorter shifts now, so it's not necessary to eat in the middle of the shift, but if I'm hungry and eager to start my shift, I'll grab a filling beverage like chocolate milk or beer. The rest of the time, I have my big ol' 32 ounce water bottle that I sip out of. Sometimes, I have frozen penises floating around in it. Also, pot leaves, pi, Darth Vader, medieval weapons, or dapper gentlemen. Yay, novelty ice trays!

I've seen plenty of shows where girls are in their kitchen, and cook, then eat a meal. I think it's quite cute to do that, but my roommate would be too weirded out by me doing that, so I don't.

I don't partially because I'm a really self conscious eater, and partially because it just wouldn't fit into my show. I'm so rarely not actively doing something, I really just don't have time for more than tea or coffee.

Only when I realize it's been six plus hours since I've eaten and I don't want to log off. I usually stick to "cute" foods. Like gummy bears, small crackers or cookies. Never anything crunchy or super sticky. And definitely nothing that's going to leave residue on my hands, I need those nice and clean for diddling myself.

As a member, I don't care. Especially a quick snack. I do know some members who hate it, but not very many. If it's a long drawn out meal, tipping may slow down. That's just a guess because I've never seen anything more than chips/snacks eaten on cam.

My advice would be to avoid broccoli and spinach :mrgreen:

BlondeQT4U said:
when I do I tell my room I'm going to be munching for a couple minutes and zoom in close on my boobs while I do so and keep talking to them :) that way they don't need to see me stuffing my face!
Who could argue with that? :-D

AllisonWilder said:
it's just weird to find yourself in a private with a mouthful of food
Once again, I'm picturing the expression on your face in your avatar when the above happens! :cool:

Gween said:
she was sneaking a freaking huge burguer at the side of the webcam. It was....strange. She was " i do anal for sure" *om nom nom nom*
:eek: :? :lol:

I am so happy I'm not the only one part of the Ugly Eaters Club. I cannot eat on cam for this reason, except ladylike bites of cheesecake for cammiversary and my birthday. I don't get bothered when I see other girls eat small snacks on cam since they clearly use black magic and look cute and not messy while eating. But once I saw a girl wolfing down numerous slices of greasy pizza on cam and I just couldn't do it, just not the vibe of my room I guess.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
I used to watch my favorite model eat lunch almost every day. We're in the same timezone, so I was often eating lunch too (as were two of her other regulars). It just added to the social feel of her room, with four of us eating “together”

I hate eating on cam but one time I got tipped to order a pizza. I named a countdown as a joke. It wasn't a delivery show just an opportunity for my guys to buy me a pizza haha. So, I ate on cam that time.

I've done really long shifts 10-16 hours and I still didn't eat on cam, I guess I just forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.