AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Food on Cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you eat on cam?

• Never

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Only snacks

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • Only sexual foods

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten paid to eat on cam but other than that I've never done it :)

I'll eat on cam if my day gets cramped. One night I ate a breakfast burrito on cam and my guys tipped me to stop covering my mouth when I chewed (I used to have braces so I sort of developed the habit of keeping my hand over my mouth while I eat). Another time I ate sushi on cam and we all had some good laughs when I accidentally used to much wasabi. :lol:

Alright that tears it, I'm announcing RIGHT now eyeteach's special, one night only dinner on cam at my house for any and every cam girl that wants to attend. Just show up and eat; get nekkid and get orgasms if ya wanna...pm me your personal menu (as long as it's grilled hamburgers and zesty french fries, dessert and sweet tea) and let's get this thing started!

Ummm, anyone know if we can get this okay'd by mfc??? :think:

I dont eat on cam unless Im in a private with a BBW fetishist and he wants me to, even then its never anything messy/huge/etc. Ive eaten on cam in public chat once ever - and it was some crackers because I hadnt eaten anything all day, I was coming off of a food poisoning bout, and I was starting to feel faint. I tend to avoid it mostly because I dont think its attractive of myself, and Im terrified of giving the trolls more to troll me over. Cause hur hur hur Im a chubby girl eating - and for some reason Im sure some guys would find that hilaaaarious. :roll: The one time I did it, as soon as I started my room just immediately died and my room count dropped by at least half, and Im not even a gross eater, and it wasnt gross food. So I just dont do it now. I either make sure I eat before my shift, or just sign off cause if its slow enough for me to realize how hungry I am, Im better off just logging out. I dont ever work long enough shifts that it becomes a real issue, longest Im ever on cam is about 4 hours. I do drink a lot though! Other than alcohol (well I drink more than my fair share of that also). Ill go through an entire pot of tea and/or 1-3 huge glasses of water during one shift typically. Mostly cause picking it up and sipping gives me something to do during slow times.

With other girls I actually think eating on cam is cute and endearing! Like it somehow "normalizes" them and makes them more relatable.

I don't eat on cam because I'm self-conscious about it and I rarely cam more than 3-4 hours at a time. I'll eat before and after I go on cam so that I don't get hungry. I have no problems with other camgirls eating on cam though, as long as they're not sloppy about it (i.e. buffalo wing sauce dripping down their chin, chewing with their mouth open, etc.)

I'll eat on cam sometimes, it doesn't really bother me because the guys continue to chat with me, and continue to tip, because I'll start the countdown before I begin eating usually. Usually if i'm eating though it'll be a snack, or a quick meal because I'm pressed for time that day and i can only get enough airtime on mfc if i eat for the first five minutes.

MrRodry said:
Nachos said:
South Korea's online trend: Paying to watch a pretty girl eat. http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/29/world/asia/korea-eating-room/

^^It's a thing that I would not mind seeing more of on MFC. So yeah, I don't mind eating on cam.

Cool video about the BJ phenom.

That was a great watch, super interesting! I've seen some things about Mukbangs but nothing this in depth, I'm super into it!

When I watch this, I certainly think about if this is something that could work for MFC or other camming sites, but I'm not sure. It's easy to sort of lament the fact that the same thing doesn't seem to work as well for us. There was a conversation recently about how cooking shows are often not very successful, and many models do them for the fun and the novelty of them, but don't always make very much. (Obviously this isn't true for all models and isn't true every time!) I adore cooking shows, and I think they're wonderful, but I know that personally I can't make them a bigger part of my show. Currently I do one a month, but even that seems like it might be too much since the cost of materials is rarely even covered by the contributions to the show. I've had some EPIC cooking shows though with lots of support, so they might be better as a special occasion kind of thing.

I think that for something like this to work on MFC or a similar platform, you would kind of need to dive in headfirst and really make it your "thing". I think you would need to try to corner the whole market, to be honest. It'd be a bit intimidating, because I do think you would perhaps need to put all of your eggs in one basket, but I would be very happy for someone who could make it work. I'm sure some people do! I think it is really great though, and can definitely see the appeal. It would be very cool if something like this could be more popular on US/English speaking sites.

I squealed when I saw that Sof was using a Logitech C920 though! Was anyone else scoping out all of the gear?? I was watching closely for what everyone was using!

KayleePond said:
cooking shows are often not very successful, and many models do them for the fun and the novelty of them, but don't always make very much. (Obviously this isn't true for all models and isn't true every time!) I adore cooking shows, and I think they're wonderful, but I know that personally I can't make them a bigger part of my show. Currently I do one a month, but even that seems like it might be too much since the cost of materials is rarely even covered by the contributions to the show.
It is sad that this is the truth. :(

Our members love when we do something outside of our usual routine, but unfortunately it's hard to do countdowns and make goals during cooking or other types of non-bedroom shows. Unless you're having a contest or raffle for the stuff you're cooking, which then adds even more work after the fact of packing it well, shipping it out, etc.

And on top of that, doing shows outside of my norm make me so anxious! I get all nervous for them, then when they are relatively fruitless (aka tokenless) it feels like much ado about nada.

KayleePond said:
MrRodry said:
Nachos said:
South Korea's online trend: Paying to watch a pretty girl eat. http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/29/world/asia/korea-eating-room/

^^It's a thing that I would not mind seeing more of on MFC. So yeah, I don't mind eating on cam.

That was a great watch, super interesting! I've seen some things about Mukbangs but nothing this in depth, I'm super into it!

When I watch this, I certainly think about if this is something that could work for MFC or other camming sites, but I'm not sure. It's easy to sort of lament the fact that the same thing doesn't seem to work as well for us. There was a conversation recently about how cooking shows are often not very successful, and many models do them for the fun and the novelty of them, but don't always make very much. I adore cooking shows, and I think they're wonderful, but I know that personally I can't make them a bigger part of my show. Currently I do one a month, but even that seems like it might be too much since the cost of materials is rarely even covered by the contributions to the show. I think that for something like this to work on MFC or a similar platform, you would kind of need to dive in headfirst and really make it your "thing". I think you would need to try to corner the whole market, to be honest. It'd be a bit intimidating, because I do think you would perhaps need to put all of your eggs in one basket, but I would be very happy for someone who could make it work. I'm sure some people do! I think it is really great though, and can definitely see the appeal. It would be very cool if something like this could be more popular on US/English speaking sites.

I think it could work on a site like Twitch - maybe the model could set a subscriber & donation feature - but I don't know if this would really be profitable.

KayleePond said:
I squealed when I saw that Sof was using a Logitech C920 though! Was anyone else scoping out all of the gear?? I was watching closely for what everyone was using!

:lol: And that tent at the end?! Crazy and awesome.

Reactions: KayleePond
Since my eating style is similar to The Cookie Monster, I never eat for a focused audience unless it's for a video. Just..weirds me out.

KayleePond said:
MrRodry said:
Nachos said:

When I watch this, I certainly think about if this is something that could work for MFC or other camming sites, but I'm not sure. It's easy to sort of lament the fact that the same thing doesn't seem to work as well for us. There was a conversation recently about how cooking shows are often not very successful, and many models do them for the fun and the novelty of them, but don't always make very much. (Obviously this isn't true for all models and isn't true every time!) I adore cooking shows, and I think they're wonderful, but I know that personally I can't make them a bigger part of my show. Currently I do one a month, but even that seems like it might be too much since the cost of materials is rarely even covered by the contributions to the show. I've had some EPIC cooking shows though with lots of support, so they might be better as a special occasion kind of thing.

I think that for something like this to work on MFC or a similar platform, you would kind of need to dive in headfirst and really make it your "thing". I think you would need to try to corner the whole market, to be honest. It'd be a bit intimidating, because I do think you would perhaps need to put all of your eggs in one basket, but I would be very happy for someone who could make it work. I'm sure some people do! I think it is really great though, and can definitely see the appeal. It would be very cool if something like this could be more popular on US/English speaking sites.

I feel like you'd have to have your camspace really set up and dedicated to it. Like, most of the time when girls do cooking shows...usually they're in their normal camspace with great lighting and everything set up for their normal shows, but when they go to the kitchen every once in awhile it has more of a casual hang-out vibe to it, which may have something to do with them not being as profitable. If you were going to have this be your thing, I feel like you'd have to make your kitchen a well-lit professional stage the same way we might make our bedrooms.

Just a theory. :think:

edit: I want star balloons! :love2:

I don't really know why but I enjoy watching things like this. Not just eating, but women putting on makeup, dressing, etc. Things she normally does without people watching. Just feels ... intimate somehow. I can't call it a fetish of mine, because I never wank to it :lol: but I do find it oddly sexy and charming.

A model friend and I spend several hours together on skype just hanging out. She ate a burger and talked to it before taking her first bite; these kinda "nom nom" sounds :lol: It was the cutest thing ever. But when I talked about it she got shy and said I could never watch her eat again. :icon-cry:

JimsX said:
I don't really know why but I enjoy watching things like this. Not just eating, but women putting on makeup, dressing, etc. Things she normally does without people watching. Just feels ... intimate somehow. I can't call it a fetish of mine, because I never wank to it :lol: but I do find it oddly sexy and charming.

A model friend and I spend several hours together on skype just hanging out. She ate a burger and talked to it before taking her first bite; these kinda "nom nom" sounds :lol: It was the cutest thing ever. But when I talked about it she got shy and said I could never watch her eat again. :icon-cry:
I realized the other day that I have an obsession for morning routines. Staged or real, whatever. I just like seeing people and characters get up and make coffee, brush their teeth, etc.

Maybe because I'm so rubbish at it myself? :lol:

I must be a weirdo. I have no qualms about people seeing me eat. I would LOVE to do shows where people watched me eat massive delicious meals. I have clips where people can watch me blow my nose, eating is a helluva lot sexier than that.

I'm totally going to look into this.

VeronicaChaos said:
JimsX said:

I realized the other day that I have an obsession for morning routines. Staged or real, whatever. I just like seeing people and characters get up and make coffee, brush their teeth, etc.

So glad I am not alone in loving watching this kinda thing :lol:

I usually eat right before cam, and stream for around 5 hours, then eat again straight after. I can't go longer than 5 hours without foods or I get dizzy. >.<

I very rarely stay on longer than 5 hours, so I almost never eat on cam. If I've planned a 5+ hour special night, then I'll make sure to leave some leftovers of light, non-messy food that can be eaten quickly. :3

Reactions: AngelicTease
LOL I like how there's no "yes, all the time, I eat whenever I want to bb" option. I eat on cam basically whenever I'm hungry, and my guys seem to like it. Sometimes it's just pretzels and chips, sometimes it's a whole tilapia and rice dinner.

I had what my room now refers to as my "soup phase" in October-November... on a couple occasions they actually tipped my whole day's goal for me to make chicken noodle soup, which I then ate on cam, sans bowl, directly out of the saucepan. And they LOVE doing pizza shows... no flashing the delivery guy or opening the door naked, just me chilling eating Papa John's. My regs don't have any eating/feeding fetishes and I'm not a BBW... it's just fun, I guess?

I'm also pretty well known (I guess?) for eating bread on cam as a snack. I love plain bread, and it makes me do a little wiggle dance when I eat it.

Evidence:
vkxnmz3.gif

I just fucking love my room. :love7:

MrRodry said:
Nachos said:

A little off topic but I adoooooore Charlet Duboc [the journalist]. Such a cool woman.

I think the sloppiest food I had online was pizza. Baby bites forced me to have one slice lol. Not many tips, but a lot more conversation which made a nice transition once I was ready to move on.
My weekly cooking shows use to be a hit or miss, but like almost anything ordinary, I did better when I made it more about the tease than the true process. That meant I would have everything prepared, measured, sorted and cut. It was more fun that way and I could pay better attention to my room.
I definitely try to be selective about my snacks, usually strawberries, but otherwise I prepare my food-food into small bites :)

JimsX said:
SexyStephXS said:
For those interested, Morella is going to be doing Mukbang on cam tonight! http://myfreecams.com/#Morella

Holy crap, that was a lot of food! :eek:

But I arrived as she was packing up :(

That stinks that you got there as I was packing up! :( We'll do it again sometime! It's hard to eat for more than an hour at a time :-D Thank you for being interested in the show! I love trying out new crazy things on MFC :h: !!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Morella said:
JimsX said:
SexyStephXS said:
For those interested, Morella is going to be doing Mukbang on cam tonight! http://myfreecams.com/#Morella

Holy crap, that was a lot of food! :eek:

But I arrived as she was packing up :(

That stinks that you got there as I was packing up! :( We'll do it again sometime! It's hard to eat for more than an hour at a time :-D Thank you for being interested in the show! I love trying out new crazy things on MFC :h: !!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

After reading on twitter you were joining the forum I was wondering which avatar you'd choose. Didn't guess you'd go with 6 of them! :lol:

JimsX said:

Not to derail this thread, but I wanted to quickly say that I enjoy the "getting ready" thing too. It's like a cool look "behind the scenes". I think it's like a "intimate hang out" feel too, so you're not the only one. I will admit to doing a "getting ready/hangout" private before a regular show, and it was super cool! It's probably one of my favorite privates of all time.

Now back to food!

JimsX said:
VeronicaChaos said:
JimsX said:

So glad I am not alone in loving watching this kinda thing :lol:

For sure you are not alone......
I adore everything that is kind of of topic from usual cam stuff. Eating, dressing, singing.. there is so much more. I love you people here.

Reactions: ACFFAN69 and JimsX
JimsX said:

My favorite ex-model on MFC used to do a lot of that. If she was late to get on cam, she'd put on her makeup and get dressed after she got on cam. She ate lunch on cam almost every day. Her MFC appearances were quite often just her going through her daily routine. Taking a bath, getting dressed, putting on makeup, eating lunch, playing with the dog. About once a week she'd give her dog a bath. Most days ended with her cooking dinner. Nothing fancy, and certainly nothing specifically for the benefit of her viewers; she was just getting dinner ready for her husband and kids.

On two separate occasions I watched her spend 20-30 minutes cleaning out her fridge. LOL. Not that I'd recommend a fridge-cleaning-out show; it didn't get any tips. Then again, I can't really recommend her style of show at all. It wasn't hugely profitable for her; two or three of us made up most of her tips. :( (She had a ton of other regulars, just not many who tipped much at all.) She generally managed to keep her camscore in the 1700-2400 range, but only because she was only on for short periods of time each day.

I've run across some other models on MFC who do the same sort of thing, usually married women in their early-to-mid-thirties. Most of them just seemed like they were bored and just wanted someone to talk to, with the tips as a happy bonus. I can't see it being a particularly great source of income.

Status
Not open for further replies.