AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Food shows!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had (sadly he disappeared) a regular who had either a mouth or a chewing fetish, something of that sort. I would let him know what food I had on hand, and he'd usually pick something crunchy, and then we'd do privates where he would watch me chew. There was no nudity or anything else involved, just the camera as close to the inside of my mouth as possible. I loved doing it and wish/hope I could find more people to do privates like that with. It wasn't a feedee thing either, to clear up any misconceptions, I didn't even need to swallow the food. It was all about the chewing.

I had (sadly he disappeared) a regular who had either a mouth or a chewing fetish, something of that sort. I would let him know what food I had on hand, and he'd usually pick something crunchy, and then we'd do privates where he would watch me chew. There was no nudity or anything else involved, just the camera as close to the inside of my mouth as possible. I loved doing it and wish/hope I could find more people to do privates like that with. It wasn't a feedee thing either, to clear up any misconceptions, I didn't even need to swallow the food. It was all about the chewing.

Fetishes that, to my brain, don't register as sexual fascinate me. It's like finding out that to someone else red is actually yellow, green is purple, and blue is brown.

Food that I can see but can't eat just seems cruel to me.

• Funny!
Reactions: DeadCamzzz

Gawd that sounds like the perfect private. Wish those people would find me.

Status
Not open for further replies.