AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

For all the food love

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I attached 4 pictures of a slightly different twist on the caramel apple dip recipe, I just made 🥳 excuse the presentation, it’s a bit sloppy.

The one I posted first was a gift, I never made the first one, but I sure appreciated it!
I thought you had made ice cream 😂

Oh it was in reference to a few posts above. It's an apple dip. Or you could probably try it w pears and other fruits too. I actually preferred it with the regular carmel, but its super yummy to dip apples into. That being said, pretty high in calories and fat. I got gifted some and thought it was amazing! Then when I made it myself I understood why, that small Tupperware was like over 2000 kcals. Because it had a block of cream cheese in there, marshmallow fluff, brown sugar, caramel sauce, and heath pieces. So tasty though! But very high in sugar!! There are probably ways to substitute ingredients and bring it a little back in line, or alternately just have very small amounts on each piece of apple. Not recommended for diabetes.
if you gotta indulge in things like these, I feel it's okay to go all out, as long as it's not a common thing one does.. I had never heard about an apple dip before, so I wasn't sure what that even was :D but I guess it's kind of in the word indeed.. might have to look this up and try it once.

Reactions: MarieElise
I don't like rice boiled in broth, but my husband swears the rice I make is the best he's ever had. It's a low bar, really. He used to eat Uncle Ben's instant rice because his first wife couldn't cook to save anyone's life.

I don't like rice boiled in broth, but my husband swears the rice I make is the best he's ever had. It's a low bar, really. He used to eat Uncle Ben's instant rice because his first wife couldn't cook to save anyone's life.
heheh I find it that it depends on the broth I use.. but hey yea some don't like it :) - and I never tried instant rice from anything, but hey! it's still a win being the best at anything for a partner!!

heheh I find it that it depends on the broth I use.. but hey yea some don't like it :) - and I never tried instant rice from anything, but hey! it's still a win being the best at anything for a partner!!
True! It is a win. :) Instant rice is like instant potatoes, yeah it's edible but it's cafeteria food.

True! It is a win. :) Instant rice is like instant potatoes, yeah it's edible but it's cafeteria food.
I guess it depends on how you use it.

If I want to make fried rice and have not been organised enough to cook "real" rice and chill overnight before hand, I find instant to be a good solution ;)

Also I have found quality/taste (down here at least) differs quite a bit from the different brands. (not a fan of Uncle Ben's but quite like a brand called Tilda -- coconut lemongrass and chili FTW Mmmm)

Reactions: rockin_rod
I guess it depends on how you use it.

If I want to make fried rice and have not been organised enough to cook "real" rice and chill overnight before hand, I find instant to be a good solution ;)

Also I have found quality/taste (down here at least) differs quite a bit from the different brands. (not a fan of Uncle Ben's but quite like a brand called Tilda -- coconut lemongrass and

My solution would be to call the local Chinese place and pick an order up. :D

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Mmmmm Yummy was right, the Duncan Hines are great!

Yes! People dunk on boxed mixes all the time but I find them to be great. I want to make the apple dip, wondering if I can maka very tiny serving of it, hubby can't have raw apples. Gastro things.

Yes! People dunk on boxed mixes all the time but I find them to be great. I want to make the apple dip, wondering if I can maka very tiny serving of it, hubby can't have raw apples. Gastro things.
Yeah the recipe I posted (I’m im not sure I actually posted it - I might be confusing here w Twitter) is like 8-10 servings. You could always quarter it.

Yes, these Duncan Hines brownies are great!!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
a quarter for special Brownies ??
Tbh since it's all legal for medical and recreational where I am, I'd be an idiot making my own. I'd get better quality just buying edibles from the pot shop. It's so cheap here on the West Coast!

LOL no one on this planet wants to fall victim to my first ever try of cooking it into something myself, I can guarantee I'd probably make them too strong, and also they would most likely taste like shit. I'll leave that one to the experts. Even before it was legal it was so easy and cheap to get good quality edibles here. And with me having asthma, and not being able to smoke, I would definitely know. They sell all kinds of cool products now, it's awesome! You can even get drinks!!

(I can't even vape without having an asthma attack).

I actually remembered taking pictures of cooking today, thanks to MarieElises fall picture thread popping up when I was cooking :)) So here is lasagna, and it's baked over two times, once with tin foil and once without, which is why I felt like 2 pictures of it in the pan(? not sure it's called a pan) :D

IMG_3152.jpgIMG_3154.jpgIMG_3155.jpg

Chicken onion mustard pineapple recipe. A bit fatty, but I did specifically use thighs instead of breast, so it wouldn't be too dry.

I had lasagna that same night too, but it was prepared bought and frozen, so not worth a picture. You can call it a "pan" an "oven dish" a "casserole dish", people will understand.

Attachments

• 72100797811__355C4428-B848-4E6A-A298-BE59A3BCA4CE.jpeg
    72100797811__355C4428-B848-4E6A-A298-BE59A3BCA4CE.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • 72100798546__9F6D00AD-0890-4D88-BCB5-0E970FB7D3AB.jpeg
    72100798546__9F6D00AD-0890-4D88-BCB5-0E970FB7D3AB.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1626.jpeg
    IMG_1626.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
I defrosted too much meat this week , so I had to do another meat dish yesterday. I’ve never made steak pizzaoli before, so I tried that. Where I used baby potatoes it was supposed to be mushrooms, but I hate mushrooms.

It came out great, but next time I’m going to try artichoke hearts and sun dried tomatoes, in place of mushrooms. I’m not fond of potatoes with tomato sauce . But, given that, it was still really yum. Supposed to be served w fresh, crusty bread…

Attachments

• IMG_1634.jpeg
    IMG_1634.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1633.jpeg
    IMG_1633.jpeg
  • IMG_1632.jpeg
    IMG_1632.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1630.jpeg
    IMG_1630.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1631.jpeg
    IMG_1631.jpeg
I defrosted too much meat this week , so I had to do another meat dish yesterday. I’ve never made steak pizzaoli before, so I tried that. Where I used baby potatoes it was supposed to be mushrooms, but I hate mushrooms.

It came out great, but next time I’m going to try artichoke hearts and sun dried tomatoes, in place of mushrooms. I’m not fond of potatoes with tomato sauce . But, given that, it was still really yum. Supposed to be served w fresh, crusty bread…

Mate, that looks super warming! Perfect for fall/autumn 👌🏼

• Hugs
And if you thought that was warming; here's last nights creation... :party:
Chicken Cacciatore (I used artichoke heart and palms as a sub for mushrooms).
The recipe randomly called for a carrot, which kind of tripped me out to be honest. But, whatever, I threw it in there.
I take the skin off the thighs when I eat them, but I leave it on for the cooking process.
Adds extra flavor.
ETA; Those are olives (not grapes) in that last photo btw. Just incase anyone thinks I'm a nutcase.

Attachments

• 72170474965__B23AA9D5-9790-4BAB-8725-A7391E3C8071.jpeg
    72170474965__B23AA9D5-9790-4BAB-8725-A7391E3C8071.jpeg
  • 72170476325__4FECC2A4-BB4D-4BB6-846D-3CD8FC24F3D7.jpeg
    72170476325__4FECC2A4-BB4D-4BB6-846D-3CD8FC24F3D7.jpeg
  • 72170525235__9B80F56A-8DBF-470D-BBD4-383147F5F4BA.jpeg
    72170525235__9B80F56A-8DBF-470D-BBD4-383147F5F4BA.jpeg
  • 72171066963__B90DA638-655F-457B-98AA-748E3D0C81EA.jpeg
    72171066963__B90DA638-655F-457B-98AA-748E3D0C81EA.jpeg
Last edited:
And if you thought that was warming; here's last nights creation... :party:
Chicken Cacciatore (I used artichoke heart and bases as a sub for mushrooms).
The recipe randomly called for a carrot, which kind of tripped me out to be honest. But, whatever, I threw it in there.
I take the skin off the thighs when I eat them, but I leave it on for the cooking process.
Adds extra flavor.
This looks amazing!!! can I ask how come you use different things for mushrooms? (Is it healthier or just a taste thing etc) :D

This looks amazing!!! can I ask how come you use different things for mushrooms? (Is it healthier or just a taste thing etc) :D
I fucking hate all mushrooms. They taste like shit, they have a texture like shit, they smell like shit, and they grow under shit.

The only worthwhile mushrooms are psilocyban and the red ones for decorative purposes in Super Mario Bros only.

That's my life view on mushrooms in a nutshell. I've always hated them. If you turn over cow pats, guess what you find underneath; fucking mushrooms. Yet we eat them? Lol...na.
I am passionately and completely anti-mushroom (well except for psilocybin).

I fucking hate all mushrooms. They taste like shit, they have a texture like shit, they smell like shit, and they grow under shit.

The only worthwhile mushrooms are psilocyban and the red ones for decorative purposes in Super Mario Bros only.

That's my life view on mushrooms in a nutshell. I've always hated them. If you turn over cow pats, guess what you find underneath; fucking mushrooms. Yet we eat them? Lol...na.
hahaha okay fair enough!! so no mushrooms for marie unless it's in Mario! gotcha!!

• Funny!
I am so with you on ^this! I have always disliked mushrooms. I think it's mostly the texture, but the appearance and flavour also put me off.

One time I was travelling in France and was invited to dinner with a family. One of the side dishes was a local delicacy (called 'Cepe de Bordeaux'). The whole family was talking it up like it was a very rare and special dish for them to serve, and as the guest, the father served me the biggest amount. Everyone around the table watched me like it was some sort of ritual. I just didn't know how to tell them I hate mushrooms, so I gritted my teeth, and somehow chugged it all down without gagging. It had the appearance and consistency of a pile of snot. Yuck.
Thank fuck the French have bread and wine in abundance at meal times, that saved me!
What I hadn't anticipated though, was that seeing me eat the mushrooms so quickly made them think I really enjoyed them, and next thing, the father had put another huge spoonful on my plate. I just don't know how I didn't vomit, but somehow ate them (very slowly this time) and moved on to potatos, meat and 'proper' food :)

I am so with you on ^this! I have always disliked mushrooms. I think it's mostly the texture, but the appearance and flavour also put me off.

One time I was travelling in France and was invited to dinner with a family. One of the side dishes was a local delicacy (called 'Cepe de Bordeaux'). The whole family was talking it up like it was a very rare and special dish for them to serve, and as the guest, the father served me the biggest amount. Everyone around the table watched me like it was some sort of ritual. I just didn't know how to tell them I hate mushrooms, so I gritted my teeth, and somehow chugged it all down without gagging. It had the appearance and consistency of a pile of snot. Yuck.
Thank fuck the French have bread and wine in abundance at meal times, that saved me!
What I hadn't anticipated though, was that seeing me eat the mushrooms so quickly made them think I really enjoyed them, and next thing, the father had put another huge spoonful on my plate. I just don't know how I didn't vomit, but somehow ate them (very slowly this time) and moved on to potatos, meat and 'proper' food :)
Sorry, sounds like Hell!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: rockin_rod
Also Team I Hate Mushrooms

My mom would buy those Green Giant mushrooms in a glass jar filled with water. If you hate fresh mushrooms, jarred mushrooms are death on a plate. Soggy yet rubbery, tasteless with a hint of dirt.

• Hugs
My mom would buy those Green Giant mushrooms in a glass jar filled with water. If you hate fresh mushrooms, jarred mushrooms are death on a plate. Soggy yet rubbery, tasteless with a hint of dirt.
I'm all for mushrooms in moderation, especially psychedelic, but those jarred ones are NASTY! Portabellas too... I don't want to eat a fungus the size of my head.
What's #TeamNoMushrooms take on truffles? they're mushroom-adjacent

Reactions: Vixxen81
I have never tried a real truffle. I have had some vivid descriptions from people who have had them, and they sound disgusting. However, I’ve cooked with truffle oil. And I tolerated that just fine.

I’m not sure if it’s always pigs that find them or sometimes dogs. But that in itself puts me off of them. Dogs lick their own asses and sometimes eat their own shit. Don’t get me wrong. I love them, but they don’t need to touch my food. I do not like any meat or product from the pig. And I do not like a pig, shoving my dinner up its snout or whatever they do, when they’re truffle hunting. I think I’m gonna go ahead and pass on that one. For all I know, they fucking piss on them first to mark where they are. I don’t know. But not a risk I’m taking.

Truffle oil is not made from truffles. ;) It's a scam. Dogs are trained to "point" when they get close enough to smell where the truffles are, they're not involved in retrieving them. Pigs haven't been used in a long time. https://www.sabatinotruffles.com/blogs/trufflepedia/pigs-the-og-truffle-hunter

Also check out these charts on Buzzfeed:

Reactions: ElGato

Mushroom haters unite

Truffle oil is not made from truffles. ;) It's a scam. Dogs are trained to "point" when they get close enough to smell where the truffles are, they're not involved in retrieving them. Pigs haven't been used in a long time. https://www.sabatinotruffles.com/blogs/trufflepedia/pigs-the-og-truffle-hunter

Also check out these charts on Buzzfeed:
If I had time I would, thanks anyways. I try to avoid a lot of that click bait stuff. Sucks hours away. I allow myself the luxury of like one forum (this), and the rest is work, + family.
If it's slow when I'm on live, I edit content and do other work stuff.

If I had time I would, thanks anyways. I try to avoid a lot of that click bait stuff. Sucks hours away. I allow myself the luxury of like one forum (this), and the rest is work, + family.
I don't post click bait. :p They're really helpful charts for people who are into cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.