AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

For Camgirls and clients

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SylvySinclair

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 18, 2016
São Paulo
sinclairsylvy.modelcentro.com
Twitter Username
@sylvysinclair
Tumblr Username
sylvysinclair
MFC Username
SylvySinclair
So, the guy enters ur chat and all starts with:
Hi, hru?
and then ntmu and then................................pause...............

Girls: after the starting convo with all the polite things, what do u say? Do u go straight to the point and ask him how can u help him? yes, no, why, what do u say?

Guys: after all the polite convo, what would u like to hear from the camgirl, and please, only the serious clients and buyers, this thread is not for twats and time wasters.

lets see where we cam girls can improve our sales and how to get them paying.

Reactions: SweetSamara
Not to be rude or anything.... But.. Have you thought of posting in models only with these questions? There is such a wealth of info and then some and so many more than willing to answer questions and wanting to get to know you otherwise in verified models section:) even if you decide not to socialize with us, answers and then some to some of the things you have asked are all over that!

Not to be rude or anything.... But.. Have you thought of posting in models only with these questions? There is such a wealth of info and then some and so many more than willing to answer questions and wanting to get to know you otherwise in verified models section:) even if you decide not to socialize with us, answers and then some to some of the things you have asked are all over that!
Hello
i didnt post on camgirls forum only, because the question is for clients too.....and yes, i saw a thread almost like that, but was directed only to camgirls, not on how the client would like to be treated. So i think the post makes sense, preety much for the new camgirls, not so much for the long term ones.
If Amber thinks the post makes no sense, please delete it.

Hello
i didnt post on camgirls forum only, because the question is for clients too.....and yes, i saw a thread almost like that, but was directed only to camgirls, not on how the client would like to be treated. So i think the post makes sense, preety much for the new camgirls, not so much for the long term ones.
If Amber thinks the post makes no sense, please delete it.
No worries, wasn't trying to criticize at all:)

Reactions: SylvySinclair
If after saying hello etc they don't come forward and say anything I'll usually add something like...'Dare i ask what you're upto today?!', if i just get 'I'm at home' or some other short answer i'll say 'At home with your naughty thoughts for company' and then delve into what filthy things he's thinking about and what's bought him to me.... it then goes on from there.

I can only speak for myself, so I don't propose to know why other potential clients haven't posted, but I can tell you why I haven't. And I mean no offense to you, but something about your post rubs me the wrong way. If you care to follow my post history, I vehemently oppose freeloading, however, your post tends to come across as "help me fleece these suckers." Keep in mind, this is only my opinion and perhaps I'm taking it other than you intended, but to me it comes across that way.

In spite of that, I'd just prefer to be talked to like a human being, make a joke, ask me how my day was, have I read/seen any interesting books/movies lately, ask me about my name (as long as it isn't 14inchdrillbit or something). This all completely room contextual, as if you're busy talking to five people simultaneously, I wouldn't have any expectations other than a hi.

I can only speak for myself, so I don't propose to know why other potential clients haven't posted, but I can tell you why I haven't. And I mean no offense to you, but something about your post rubs me the wrong way. If you care to follow my post history, I vehemently oppose freeloading, however, your post tends to come across as "help me fleece these suckers." Keep in mind, this is only my opinion and perhaps I'm taking it other than you intended, but to me it comes across that way.

In spite of that, I'd just prefer to be talked to like a human being, make a joke, ask me how my day was, have I read/seen any interesting books/movies lately, ask me about my name (as long as it isn't 14inchdrillbit or something). This all completely room contextual, as if you're busy talking to five people simultaneously, I wouldn't have any expectations other than a hi.

Same here...
Camming is in my view about maintaining an illusion, the camgirls try to give me a good time and I help them with my tips.
I guess many girls would not be too happy if a " serious buyer " shows up and announces per public chat : "spread your ass- I give you 50 tokens - take it or leave it "
About "how to get them paying" I would advise to present your offers in a friendly way and hope that there are some takers....if you start to put any kind of pressure on me the next girl is just 1 click away....

:)

I think (and maybe it’s naive of me) I’m not the typical,“client“(I'm not a fan of that term like I'm just a business transaction or something. I like to think of it much more like being friends with a bartender it may be his job but you both can enjoy each other's company) I’m not starving for attention. I’m perfectly content just hanging out and throwing my two cents in here and there, so you don't have to keep our conversation going, just keep the rooms conversation going and I might jump in. I would hate to feel like I’m being “worked over” or “hustled” I know what this is, a job I’m paying for your time. If a cam model asked me, "How can I help you" or go straight in to "How can I make you cum" or "are you horny bb" I would be out of there so fast. I like the cam girls who don't really "Cam Girl". I don't know if this helped anyone or if its just incoherent rambling.

Hi,
Ive been a camgirl for over 8 years, so no, Im not trying to get the twats away, if this is what u were thinking. It was more a question on how to help newbies and not add only my point of view of things, but really add valuable responses.
As a domme, the "how can i help u" thing, doesnt apply, my clients get straight into bizz, so i dont need to ask what they want.
Anyway, thank u all for the answers.
xoxo

I think this forum will react a little different because it is so heavily based in MyFreeCams, which is a much more social site and doesn't really cater to the "client" feeling. The most successful models on MFC are natural, relaxed in the conversation and focus on a natural discovery type of communication.

I'm never thinking about how I'm going to formulate my pitch and process with new frands... I'm just flowing, talking, socializing with every person just as I would at a party or a bar. Just like any other person.

Hi,
Ive been a camgirl for over 8 years, so no, Im not trying to get the twats away, if this is what u were thinking. It was more a question on how to help newbies and not add only my point of view of things, but really add valuable responses.
As a domme, the "how can i help u" thing, doesnt apply, my clients get straight into bizz, so i dont need to ask what they want.
Anyway, thank u all for the answers.
xoxo

Just checked your profile, guess it is really straightfoward business for you...... "you want to be treated like shit ? - you found what you are looking for "

;)

It depends what site you're camming how you should handle things.

On MFC: Treat it like a party, I almost would never bring up anything transactional other than "hey guys, we've got 600 left till topless!" But mos of the time I remember being too busy chatting and hanging out to really talk business and my countdowns were still happening.

On SM: "Hey guys, how is everybody?" If nobody talks, oh well, if I'm feeling bored "man, you guys are quiet today! Got the Monday blues? Cat got your tongue? Hmm... What'll get you guys talking... *random topic such as what's your favorite color? Anyone seen any good movies? etc*"

On either site, I don't suggest getting transactional unless it's like "oh guys! I made this awesome video this week! It's 200 tokens, you should get it!" or some other such deals. Guys come to camsites to kick back, relax, have fun and/or get off. When you jump to "how can I help you tonight?" or other "retails sales" type phrases it's a big turn off, even to the guys that pay.

My apologies like Bobby, I hadn't read your profile, once I did, things we're made apparent. While I've spent fair amounts of time in England, I'm still somewhat unsure of your context of twats, but it matters not. I'm not much into the dom scene, so if my posts were not appropriate, go on with your business good ma'am :)

Reactions: SylvySinclair
I think a good trick, if it may be called that, would be allowing some stuff to be going on in the background, which can be conversation starters. These include music playing, stuffed animals, books, toys, anything that you have that someone may see and go "hey, that's interesting/ different".

Pro/cons to being a domme:

Pro-you don't have to figure out a bunch of tricks to get guys to tell you what they want.

Con-Members often feel like you won't want to chat with them as much, either as a sub guy thinking he shouldn't speak without permission, or a domme/vanilla guy thinking you won't do anything he's interested in. *sigh* I internally facepalm when a guy is shocked that I'm not only willing and enjoy mutual masturbation (though masturbation is the first thing listed in the "I am willing to do" section of my profile), but even in a way where I don't treat him like a sub! *gasp* lol.

I've noted folks get a bit more chatty if you're more chatty with social media...I think once guys realized I wasn't going to go crazy on them or be super strict they got better.

I like barbeque's idea of adding personality to your room. If someone sees something in common, they'll at least be more likely to chat.

My apologies like Bobby, I hadn't read your profile, once I did, things we're made apparent. While I've spent fair amounts of time in England, I'm still somewhat unsure of your context of twats, but it matters not. I'm not much into the dom scene, so if my posts were not appropriate, go on with your business good ma'am :)
Hello,
every and each post adds to my original post as i didnt post as if it was exclusively for dommes, infact, it was more for the regular show type kind of camgirl. I mean, the domme thing is easier coz u dont need to be afraid of loosing the sale as the guys expect exactly the opposite, i mean, that u are mean, this is what they are looking for....im not sure i made myself clear, but its more or less like this...lol
and ty all for responding to the thread, coz i am helping a friend to get set to cam, and as a domme i couldnt really help her and with the inputs, will be easier. This was the main reason the post was made.

I'm not on MFC, I'm on SM and I'm a domme, but I like to keep my free chat friendly and conversational (not knocking a full out dom persona, just more my style). I never ask if a guy wants to go pvt unless he's asking a million questions about my show and 1. I think he's interested, or 2. I think he's fapping in my free chat room with his million and one questions. (example: u like young cock bb or mmm mistress can you control me in exl). Then I tell them they can discuss that in paid chat.
Personally I think it's hard to twist someones arm to go into a paid show or tip, that's up to them. They like me or they don't. But I have a no hustle hustle.

Status
Not open for further replies.