AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FOR NIPPLE PIERCED MODELS ONLY. Did it hurt?!?!?!??!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not tell you if it hurts, but I can show you two videos of it being done so you can see it.

Reactions: CutieRaena
[my first post here... hi everyone!]
I'm not a model, but I have one pierced nipple. I thought it would hurt more, but the pain just lasts one second.
In fact it was not as bad as I feared.
But people say that the second nipple hurts more than the first, because the first time you do it you are prepared for huge pain, but in fact it's not *that* bad. The second time, however, you take it too easy... and that's when you get real pain - maybe that's the reason why I never got the other nipple pierced :-D
I have to admit that I tried to help myself for courage/numbness with a few drinks before going in, but in the end it didn't help much. So you might as well go to studio sober ;)
Also, you'll have to take care of your piercing after you've had it done, same as with other piercings. It will take about a month to heal. I was advised to use saline solution, applied several times a day, and it worked very well for me.
As a last personal note - I had my piercing done in response to a heartbreak. I thought I was being original, until I read in a magazine that about 80% of body modifications (and especially piercings) happen as a result of a heartbreak... Maybe I/we used it to focus pain somewhere else... :)
Price range - I paid the equivalent of about $60, but it was ten years ago. I'm not informed about current prices.
Good luck, whatever you decide to do!

The actual piercing doesnt really hurt...I would say the clamps hurt more than the needle. Also afterwards it is a little sensitive just because of bras and clothing. I found it more comfy to wear a sports bra, the pressure on them kept them from moving around and being agitated by clothing.

I had mine pierced for about 4 years. I have since taken them out because they always got caught on things, especially the my shower pouf and it would hurt like hell if I didnt realize it was caught and yank it. When I got them done the guy had to pierce one of my nipples twice because it didn't go all the way through the first time. :shock: That was pretty painful. I have a high pain tolerance and on a scale of 1 to 10 it was a 7. The pain only lasted a few minutes, so it wasn't really a big deal. Im happier without them though in all honesty.

My nipple piercings hurt like HELL! I actually passed out .. my hubby has this hilarious video somewhere ..

anyway if i took them out i wouldn't do it over again. Mine also get irritated easily and i always catch them on things like the shower loofah... it pisses me off lol I have other piercings my lip.. belly button & hood .. those didnt bother me but the nipple omg pain in my opinion

Not a model but I did have my nips pierced for a while. I had one done and the actual piercing didn't hurt, but I have a rather high tolerance for pain. But about 15 or so mins later, it started to throb and rub on my shirt, that hurt like a mofo. Drinks and some aspirin took care of it. I got the second done about 6 or 7 months later and nothing about it hurt.

About 2 or 3 years later in the winter time I was walking from my bedroom after taking a shower, so I was shirtless. I walked too close to a door jam and the bar I had in my right nip caught and twisted about 180 degrees. After I cussed a good bit, I took the bars out and never put them back.

I dunno about anyone else but I could never keep them clean. I'd clean them at least once a day but normally I'd do it twice and still I'd get lil crusties from time to time.

Pain is less than stubbing your toe.

I have both done.
I found it extremely painful. But any piercing hurts.
The healing period is LONG (sometimes over a year) and it will hurt whenever your boobs bounce.
Mine were over a year ago and sometimes they still secrete fluid. They also migrated quite a bit.
For the love of your body PLEASE follow the aftercare instructions...

Isn't the idea to be more attractive to the opposite sex? If that is true don't do it. Real men don't really like it, it's not sexy or attractive. Take a look at the really beautiful girls on the site and none of them have piercing, other than ear lobes. Nor do they have anything more than a super small tat. It takes away the beauty, it adds nothing.

CitN9TC said:
Isn't the idea to be more attractive to the opposite sex? If that is true don't do it. Real men don't really like it, it's not sexy or attractive. Take a look at the really beautiful girls on the site and none of them have piercing, other than ear lobes. Nor do they have anything more than a super small tat. It takes away the beauty, it adds nothing.
Even though I'm not a fan of tats and piercing, I don't think it's either fair or accurate to say, "Real men don't like it." Who are you to determine what a "real man" is or what that even means? You can't even say "most men don't like them" unless you have a certified survey to prove that case. Just guessing, though, and totally opinion, I doubt having them or not would be a deal breaker; I'd guess most men's interest would be more centered on beauty and personality, rather than artificial additions. "I won't talk to you unless you wear a blue hat bb!"

:)

CitN9TC said:

Really?! First, what is a real man? Second of all, just because you dont find it attractive, doesn't mean other guys don't..?! Your post is so full of ignorance. The idea is to make YOU happy, not to please anyone, especially another man... :icon-rolleyes:

CitN9TC said:

Pierced chickie here, um its because I like it, not because Im constatnly trying to hook a man.
And I dont get with guys who find it gross, I get with guys who like it.
And they're real men, I checked.

PS check out AspenRae. Beautiful, retardedly successful and oh whats that on her nipples there...

CitN9TC said:

Hate to tell you, but my wife has her nips pierced, and I LOVE them. Nothing more fun than pulling on them with my teeth :D

I got both of mine pierced at the same time at the advice of a friend who had hers done. She said I probably would not want to come back to do it again so I may as well get them pierced at the same time. It cost me about $90, they took about a year to fully heal and you definitely do not want to skip any of the aftercare instructions. I have also gotten them caught on the loofa as well :lol: and since I have long hair I will get a random single hair wrapped around one from time to time. They have definitely been a commitment and they did indeed hurt to get pierced, not gonna lie.

CitN9TC said:

Why do you get to decide what 'real men' like? Do you speak for men everywhere? If it's so unattractive then why do I get tipped for topless once people find out I have them pierced? What you wrote is more like opinion, which is fine and we are all allowed to have opinions but please do not state your opinion as fact.

The topic of this thread also is "FOR NIPPLE PIERCED MODELS ONLY. Did it hurt?!?!?!??!", not why do some men find them unattractive.

It can take up to a year to heal if you have large nipples, and your nipples will most likely increase in size; so don't just get one pierced. The piercing part isn't painful, but what is painful is that your skin heals to the piercing. So the first few weeks, whenever your nipples get hard, or cold, and they shrink; you'll feel all of the outer-layer of tissue rip off of the metal. That's the part that hurts.

I had my nipples pierced for about two years until the weight of the rings made the holes migrate downwards (ouchy.) I'd suggest you stick with bars for the twice the amount of time it takes you to heal.

Also; be prepared for idiots that don't know shit about piercings, as you can already see.

For me though; having my nipple rings pulled on was less stimulating than having my actual nipples grasped and pulled on. I wasn't sure what I thought of my piercings as far as stimulation went until they were healed, but still, they were just eye-candy to me and people never got that. The only physical pleasure I got from them that I couldn't get without them was feeling them the weight of them bounce.

If you do get pierced, don't ever do less than 12g if you can help it. 10g is ok if you have tiny nipples, but 12g won't be ripped out anywhere near as easily.

Reactions: pyrite1965
Mine aren't pierced but I thought I'd chime in about what I've learned from my artist/piercer. Both nipples done by him cost ~$45 and that includes the jewelry, unless you want something fancy (I would need titanium jewelry so I already know it would cost me over $60). When I inquired about it he said that typically women are more sensitive because of the breast tissue and if you have breast tissue that protudes into the nipple it *may* be more sensitive and *may* take longer to heal because of it. *shrug* I'd still like to get mine done though.

CitN9TC said:

LOL.. seems like the girls have found the thread whipping boy.... It's just one opinion ladies.... everyone has and is entitled to them. Nothing is written in stone or of Biblical proportion here, despite what some may feel. :mrgreen:

CitN9TC said:

Are you calling my Master, and my regulars not real men? I am tatted and pierced and i hear on a daily basis how "sexy and attractive" i am. Please don't act like you speak for every man.

But to the OP i have my nipples pierced and it wasnt horribly more painful than the rest of piercings and they take a while to heal but i'd say it was very worth it.

Thanks. Straight to the point, lol nice :p

AlexLady said:
It can take up to a year to heal if you have large nipples, and your nipples will most likely increase in size; so don't just get one pierced. The piercing part isn't painful, but what is painful is that your skin heals to the piercing. So the first few weeks, whenever your nipples get hard, or cold, and they shrink; you'll feel all of the outer-layer of tissue rip off of the metal. That's the part that hurts.
Thanks.... Straight to the point haha :p

I had my nipples pierced for about two years until the weight of the rings made the holes migrate downwards (ouchy.) I'd suggest you stick with bars for the twice the amount of time it takes you to heal.

Also; be prepared for idiots that don't know shit about piercings, as you can already see.

For me though; having my nipple rings pulled on was less stimulating than having my actual nipples grasped and pulled on. I wasn't sure what I thought of my piercings as far as stimulation went until they were healed, but still, they were just eye-candy to me and people never got that. The only physical pleasure I got from them that I couldn't get without them was feeling them the weight of them bounce.

If you do get pierced, don't ever do less than 12g if you can help it. 10g is ok if you have tiny nipples, but 12g won't be ripped out anywhere near as easily.

blackxrose said:
Mine aren't pierced but I thought I'd chime in about what I've learned from my artist/piercer. Both nipples done by him cost ~$45 and that includes the jewelry, unless you want something fancy (I would need titanium jewelry so I already know it would cost me over $60). When I inquired about it he said that typically women are more sensitive because of the breast tissue and if you have breast tissue that protudes into the nipple it *may* be more sensitive and *may* take longer to heal because of it. *shrug* I'd still like to get mine done though.

Cool. Good piece of information.... Ty

SoTxBob said:
CitN9TC said:

LOL.. seems like the girls have found the thread whipping boy.... It's just one opinion ladies.... everyone has and is entitled to them. Nothing is written in stone or of Biblical proportion here, despite what some may feel. :mrgreen:

It's just that some opinions make more sense while others are biased and uneducated sounding :)

First of all, don't do it or not do it based on what other people say. It's YOUR body, just be yourself!!!

Mine were pleasurable because for me they increased nipple sensitivity. It was quite nice actually.. the only reason I took mine out was because my body began rejecting all my piercings after like 8 years (I have very sensitive skin... and had 16 piercings at one point).

Of course it hurts; it's a needle puncturing one of the most sensitive parts of your body. I agree with Alex, the clamps hurt more than the piercing itself. Pretty soon your endorphins kick in though and it's not so bad. My experience was that it hurt no more than getting my ears pierced the second and third times. Actually the tragus piercings are the most painful IMO, and they take forever to heal.

**To lessen the pain: GO TO A REPUTABLE AND EXPERIENCED BODY PIERCER. Don't sacrifice quality work for a lesser price. Visit the shop shop beforehand and make sure they use sterile instruments in a sterile environment. They should not be touching any instruments whatsoever with bare hands before putting on gloves. Ask how many times the piercer has done nipple piercings. Also, it's best if you know someone who had a good experience with the piercer.
**Don't take any painkillers before getting pierced. Don't drink alcohol beforehand either. They will thin your blood and for the piercings to heal properly, you need your blood to clot. Not everyone bleeds, but this is still pretty important.
**I used bacitracin to expedite the healing process. Clean your nips regularly, as much as the piercer recommends, and with a mild cleanser so as not to irritate the skin. Make sure to keep them clean, because infections hurt like a bitch!!! Much worse than any piercing. If you get captive ball rings twist them through the skin to spread the antibacterial ointment inside after cleaning. If you have barbells, do the same as best you can without irritating the surrounding tissue. Only do this with clean hands and fingernails.
**Make sure they get plenty of air every day. The skin needs air to heal, and keeping a band-aid or gauze or whatever over the area will encourage infection, especially after the first day or so. Wear clean bras if/when you put one on every single time (I mention this because on average, most women don't wash their bras every time after wearing them). Discharge is normal, just wear clean clothes so you don't spread bacteria.

And yes, be careful of loofahs and poofs in the shower. Getting them caught on something may tear the skin and the healing process has to start over in some cases. Make sure to pat your boobies dry.

If you still wanna do it, post pics pls! :thumbleft:

CitN9TC said:
Real men don't really like it, it's not sexy or attractive. Take a look at the really beautiful girls on the site and none of them have piercing, other than ear lobes. Nor do they have anything more than a super small tat.

Just because YOU prefer no tattoos/no piercings on a woman doesn't mean that the men who like them aren't "real" men. What a silly thing for you to say.....

I have my son's name on my left shoulder, and on my right shoulder I have music notes and stars. And I consider myself a "beautiful girl on the site".....thank you very much. :cool:

There are LOTS of beautiful girls on MFC who have piercings and tats. AspenRae, TattGoddess, and many others.

CutieRaena said:
SoTxBob said:
CitN9TC said:

It's just that some opinions make more sense while others are biased and uneducated sounding :)
Agree. One of my favorite quotes is "You have a right to your own opinion but not to your own facts." When someone states an uneducated and biased opinion, everyone else is completely within THEIR rights to offer counter opinions.

I got my nipples pierced about a year ago and it hurt like hell. The second one did hurt a lot worse though. The healing time for mine was long and they bled :( But now I love them and they don't hurt a bit. Like Sia said I get them caught on the shower pouf sometimes but I also get my bellybutton ring caught. I really like mine and I am always playing with them.

I had mine pierced, but I took them out last year because they were just a pain in the ass. They would always get caught on my shirt, the edge of my bra, in my shower pouf, hooked on a towel, or just twisted in my sleep. It was very hard for me to keep mine healed because there was constantly so much trauma to them. I had them in for about 3 years and it felt as though as soon as one was fully healed I would yank on it by accident and it would get irritated.
That actual piercing of them was a piece of cake for me. I have very sensitive nipples, but a high pain tolerance and on a scale from 1-10 I would say the pain was around a 2 or a 3. It didn't hurt very much it's just a really strange sensation to be able to feel something go through your nipple.
The first one was the worst for me because I was so scared of what it would feel like, but once that one was done and I realized it wasn't bad at all I was fine.

Out of curiousity Noelle, is there any scarring or decreased sensitivity after taking them out?

Regarding nipple piercings themselves, I think that women look better without them but seeing a woman with them isn't an automatic boner killer either.

Status
Not open for further replies.