AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

For those with an open mind

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2011
If you are like me and have an open mind and aren't bias, maybe you should have a look at this.

This is such a great video... and I believe him because I used to be able to ride a bike from about the age of 4-6. I didn't ride for 2 years... and when I was about 8 and tried to ride again... I couldn't. I had to learn all over again. So I know it is possible to forget how to ride a bike!

I know what this guy is doing is totally different from my experience (and totally cool), but I can believe that the brain can change like this!

Reactions: camstory
This is fascinating. I've thought about the potential kids have a lot. Like what would most of us be like if from a young age we were taught all these languages and sports and little things that develop your brain.

Reactions: camstory
MayaEden said:
This is fascinating. I've thought about the potential kids have a lot. Like what would most of us be like if from a young age we were taught all these languages and sports and little things that develop your brain.
IDK, maybe Belgians?

Reactions: AnneDVille
Status
Not open for further replies.