AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

For Yourself or Your Girl - Chocolate Recipe

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
So, everyone feels special and spoiled with good food. Here's something relatively cheap, but yet, it's normally a high class dish. Ask any girl or food lover; Chocolate Mousse is like good sex.

There are female benefits to chocolate. Everyone knows that. However, this recipe uses semi-sweet chocolate, which either has the same amount or less chocolate liquor than milk chocolate. However, milk chocolate only has around 20% coco, and semi-sweet can have around 70%.

That means that semi-sweet chocolate will give you a massive chocolate high. Also, it tends to cause less chocolate-linked drawbacks (like pimples.)

So, this would be a lovely gift to any female. For guys; well it's pretty damn good.

The best part is that the ingredients are amazingly common, and if you're missing one, it's rather cheap. Things like the powder for the egg-fluffing last forever as well if you ever feel like getting more chocolate chips.

http://www.joyofbaking.com/ChocolateMousse.html

This is the best recipe I have found online.

Oh, and you don't need a double boiler; one pot inside another pot works fine.

Guys, show off your whipping guns*; make some mousse.
(Unless you have an electronic mixer. Cheater. But it turns this dish into a super easy quick desert.)

Oh and I'd highly suggest whipping more cream to put on top. This stuff is strong, chocolaty, and sweet.

Also, if for whatever reason you believe that raw eggs are bad for you, um, they're not. Just don't get Organic eggs; they're not pasteurized.

*No pun intended.

I'll have to try this out the next time I make dinner for the next girl I invite over for dinner :D Thanks

Now if only I could cook something without accidentally burning my kitchen down. >_<

Frankie said:
Now if only I could cook something without accidentally burning my kitchen down. >_<
Baby? *puts his hand to his chin in a very suave manner* You light my fire.

Syntastic said:
Frankie said:
Baby? *puts his hand to his chin in a very suave manner* You light my fire.

Awesome! Now go make me a sammich. :-D

I would recommend hand beating (pun intended!) both the egg whites and the cream. It'll make a much softer mousse that'll just melt away in your mouth.

Also have some raspberry sauce to drizzle over the top. I think having whole berries ruins the texture of it.

'Course now, even Disciples of Amber will have tired forearms after beating all the egg whites and cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.