AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Free tool: Model name availability lookup

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 7, 2020
cbexplorer.com
Twitter Username
@cb_explorer
Just added a new free tool on CB Explorer to verify the availability of your name on all major camming platforms before you pull the trigger. This gives you an easy way to protect your brand and give viewers a consistent way to find you, everywhere.

Choosing a name as a cam model is an important decision - there's a lot of other considerations but you definitely want to ensure that the name you choose is not already taken by another cam model on one or more platforms that you are targeting. This is what our name checker helps you with!

Currently the tool supports Chaturbate, Stripchat, Streamate, CamSoda, Cam4 and MyFreeCams.

So if you're deciding on a new name now or in the future, give it a shot and let me know if you have any feedback!

https://cbexplorer.com/namepicker

namepicker2.png

Just added a new free tool on CB Explorer to verify the availability of your name on all major camming platforms before you pull the trigger. This gives you an easy way to protect your brand and give viewers a consistent way to find you, everywhere.

Choosing a name as a cam model is an important decision - there's a lot of other considerations but you definitely want to ensure that the name you choose is not already taken by another cam model on one or more platforms that you are targeting. This is what our name checker helps you with!

Currently the tool supports Chaturbate, Stripchat, Streamate, CamSoda, Cam4 and MyFreeCams.

So if you're deciding on a new name now or in the future, give it a shot and let me know if you have any feedback!

https://cbexplorer.com/namepicker

View attachment 100092
This is a helpful tool!

Reactions: cbexplorer
What clip/tube sites would ya'all be interested in? The obvious one (to me) is ManyVids, any others?
Onlyfans, Fansly, iwantclips are a few others

Reactions: cbexplorer
This is so cool. I'm amazed how quickly you managed to add additional sites to be honest. For Clip Sites Clips4Sale & FapHouse are big ones

It's not too complicated to add new sites - the challenge is maintainability and resources used - most of the ways you find out whether or not a user exists are unsupported endpoints or redirects, but those can change (and do change, already had to update a couple) on a whim. Also resources - for some sites you need to make multiple calls for auth, which makes everything take longer, in some cases infeasible even if theoretically possible, just a tradeoff. ⚖️

What clip/tube sites would ya'all be interested in? The obvious one (to me) is ManyVids, any others?
It wouldn't hurt to include social media sites, since models will usually also be signing up for several of those to promote themselves.