AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Free toys?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CurvyJ

Cam Model
Jun 10, 2018
Twitter Username
@CurvyJForYou
Tumblr Username
CurvyJForYou
Streamate Username
CurvyJForYou
Chaturbate Username
CurvyJForYou
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001875005/CurvyJForYou/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/130715/allthingscurvyjforyou
Ive noticed a few comments about models getting care packages...Im assuming its to try new products for free? How do I work to get in on those types of things? Im just starting but I love to interact with brands...Any tips?

Maybe they're talking about amazon wishlists? Many models have them, shipping to a PO BOX. And or a mail forwarding service. If you want to go this route, check out the threads about this. You really want to make sure you secure your wishlists so your not giving out your real name, shipping address, or allowing shipping from a small companies.

If your looking at sex toys, make sure your actually adding items from the legislate retailer. Because there are many knockoffs offs on amazon.

Some sex toy retailers will in fact send out free samples for models to review. I don't know of any specific brands that do this, but I would recommend looking into the brands you're interested in and contacting them to ask if they do this sort of thing.

Reactions: CurvyJ
I'm really sad that I had tried reaching out to bad dragon for over a month to get a cam girl package and they acknowledged me...and then made me wait for a good month and a half for further response and was finally told they aren't sending them out any more :(

Status
Not open for further replies.