AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Freeloading?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off-topic:

southsamari knows what's up. Feel free to stop by my room whenever, ESP if you want to teach the other freeloaders how to freeload! :lol:

barman: thank you for sharing, not being a voyeur myself, it never occurred to me that some of the silent members might be getting more out of the room by not talking. Good to know!

Reactions: PennyLaPerv
I'd rather not log in than sit in a model's room without tipping. I rarely tip BIG, but I'm steady. The models I know cam for a living, splitting their income with a studio, and I respect that. It does not do my friends any favours if I am a distraction more than anything else. I also visit very few models, well one these days, and if she's not on, like tonight, I generally don't log in. If I just feel like being online in a social setting, I'll log in to an MMO, or visit these or my guild's message boards, or, occasionally chat in Google chat.

Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
Things freeloaders do that get them banned in MY room:
4. post emotes

:shock:
If that is all they are doing, haven't tipped a dime, and don't contribute any actual words to the chat, BANNED.

AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
Things freeloaders do that get them banned in MY room:
4. post emotes

:shock:
If that is all they are doing, haven't tipped a dime, and don't contribute any actual words to the chat, BANNED.

yeah fair enough.... slightly off topic but those emotes that have smilies with penises disturb me for some reason lol

Yeah the emote spam can be a bit tiring even for just another user, like me. I barely ever use emotes, it's too fun trying to come up with new and creative ways of compliment the models just verbally.

I work in home improvement retail and the statement below hit the nail on the head.

"If you're working at a grocery store and people want to come up and talk to you all day but not buy anything, not only did the business not make any money, but it took time away from giving customers that are spending money, more attention."

I have people all the time that want to just hang around and talk with me, but hey I got to take care of the paying customers.

I only visit one model on a regular/daily basis, but do drop in on others. But I ALWAYS tip them, I know they are working. Why do I visit models? Mostly just hanging out. I went through a time where I was unable to tip, but I let the model know and she understood and told me to just hang out and talk. But even when I tip I feel bad when I run out of tokens and I get quiet. The nudity and sexual happenings, I already know what naked women look like so that is just a bonus. The tips aren't for me, they are for the model, for her work and for spending time with me.

In a strip club would you expect the dancers to dance just for you with out tipping? You might expect it but it wouldn't happen. Same thing here.

I've made some great friends on MFC and skinvideo, models and users. But I like models to know I appriciate them and I like when I know they appreciate me being there for them.

Ok, it's been a long day and I'm rambling now.........

Re: Off Topic

rodeo_rick said:
Oh, I forgot to say that I find the term "camwhore" offensive and demeaning. :roll:

"camwhore" has been reclaimed, like "queer" :mrgreen:

Jupiter551 said:
rodeo_rick said:
Oh, I forgot to say that I find the term "camwhore" offensive and demeaning. :roll:

By cam models, though. I know if someone came in my room and called me camwhore it would be an insta-ban. I don't mind the other models using the term, they can even call me one, but I don't really refer to myself as one, nor would I be okay with a guy calling me one.

Also, why can I not seem to stay on topic on this thread that I agree with and love so much?!

EllaXoXo said:
Jupiter551 said:
rodeo_rick said:

By cam models, though. I know if someone came in my room and called me camwhore it would be an insta-ban. I don't mind the other models using the term, they can even call me one, but I don't really refer to myself as one, nor would I be okay with a guy calling me one.

Also, why can I not seem to stay on topic on this thread that I agree with and love so much?!

I'd deck someone for calling me a queer. It's all about who says something and how well you know them, not about the phrase itself. I dare you to walk up to a gay man and call him a fag, or to a cam girl and call her a whore, or to a black guy and call him a nigger. Just see what happens.

Back on topic, damn I feel lucky that Amber sorta kinda likes me or I'd be banned for emotes... I love those monkeys soooo much.

About the name "camwhore" I hate it. I don't feel like a whore, although I know what it means... I don't want to get into the technicality of it because it has been discussed a million times.
I am a camgirl who does fun sexy things for tokens.

As for the topic of the thread I avoided responding because I felt like OP had an agenda, which showed up. But since it is aired out I figured responding to the TOPIC and not the SITUATION is OK.

I... am...a ... FREELOADER! I am a stingy ass person who holds my monies tighter then my dildo. I understand how people feel about their hard earned money, especially when most jobs don't pay as well as hoped. So I limit the amount of time I spend in rooms, stop in every once in a while, show my support and if I have SOME money to spend I give it to those who let me stay in their room and have kick ass conversation.
I keep in mind those who gave me attention even though I didn't have anything.
So when I cam I think along those lines... Treat others how you want to be treated. I am not going to squeeze every penny out of them... but I am not expecting to be your hang out buddy for weeks without some help along the way. It isn't rational to think its OK to not ever spend money on something like this because we are LIVE cam girls who have bills to pay too.
And for those who tip once and then think we owe them the world... we will give you the same attention as everyone else, but if you want that added squeal when you come in... you better come in packing conversational skills, witty banter that keep us happy, and tips.

Like I tell the boys in my room;

I don't expect the world, but you could at least buy me Arizona (btw, arizona is 20 tokens)

nerdguy said:
AlexLady said:
I'll just go ahead and make it known that I'm the model who called him a freeloader after he PM'ed me, for lets say, the third time in a week. He has -never- tipped me. He only watches, chats, and PM's.

Going off of what Frankie said, PM's require my "special attention" and distract from my cam room, especially with how they pop up right where I'm trying to see public chat.

Anyways, I'm kind of offended that after making this issue public out of his curiosity and search for advice (which is obviously fine,) that he took it private. So rather than moving it to PM, I'm going to refuse him that privacy and put it back where he started it; in public.

nerdguy's PM message on the forum said:
Nope, don't hate you at all, you just pretty much re iterated the reasoning of me posting the thread. I'm a social animal, hence part of the reason I play MMO's and such.I just like the community atomosphere. If you would rather people just come to your room for tips and such, that's cool too :) .
Okay, I think things might have gotten a bit out of hand.

A. I have tipped you once , when I got my account at Skinvid, even watched a group show with you.

B. I honestly never tried to visit you for any type of special attention, and I'm sorry that you felt that way, I won't pm you in your room if I ever visit it again, and I would like to apologize to any other model not named that I've pm'd before if it bothered them. It never really occurred to me that it might be taking away from the rest of the room, etc.

C. I was't trying to call you a token whore, I just meant that if you would prefer people that can give you tokens as well as have fun with your room , which I honestly should have added at the end of that. Camming is what pays the bills for you, I understand that completely, it just struck a nerve when it seemed like I be giving more, so hence why I made the topic.

I'm sorry that this probably cost me our friendship, if just an online one. If anything, I've learned a bit from this mess.

Amber, feel free to lock this thread if you think it'll turn more ugly than it already has since you've already seen Alex and myself going back and forth at least once. (yes I put part of the blame on myself) .

Nah, you haven't lost my friendship, I guess I just took this whole thing too seriously because well, I dunno, I thought it was public, and you tried to take it PM again. After that's when I got kind of overly upset, but I mean, I do that when things get silly.

My point was when we had those PM's, that if you're sitting there waiting for a public show countdown to go down, you shouldn't just sit there while two people pay for it. It wasn't the first time this has happened and hell it's been over two months since you pitched in for all the shows you'd seen; that's long enough and enough shows for me to feel like it's never. I know we've known each other for a while, and it's really hard for me to give someone a nudge to do their part and word it well to where it doesn't turn into a problem.

Previous responses have pretty much summed up different opinions of freeloading etc...

My 2cents about it in regards to the MFC platform from a Models perspective & only hitting on the big basics:
(& re-iterates some previous points)

-- This is a JOB. So we do expect to be paid for our shows AND our time and attention.
As the emote(or whatever) goes ":nofreeshows" -This is MyFreeCams, NOT My Free Shows-
-- Most models understand that due to how MFC is set-up, that we ALL will have freeloaders, but I feel that it is highly encouraged & rightfully appropriate that if u spend large amounts of time with a model- then at some point some tipping should occur.
-- If you *Request* something, be prepared to *Tip something! (Some minor basic requests may be free depending on the model, such as a simple "show your face" or "can u stand & turn around" just to get a better over-all look to decide if u want to tip & see more etc...)

Lastly- Freeloaders should utilize PUBLIC CHAT & NOT PM's!!
If u would like to ask a model something that u feel is better to be done in a PM, then ask her in Public Chat whether she will accept your PM. Even if her PM's are open for anyone to contact her, give courtesy if u know that u will not be tipping & ask first! She may go ahead & allow the PM, but don't abuse the -PM priviledge-! Many models set their PM's to friends only because some members abuse the right to PM by chatting about things that can be said in Public Chat, or using PM's incessantly without merit.
-Remember that PM'ing takes alot of time & attention from the model. She sits there live on cam just constantly looking at the PMs & typing instead of entertaining her guests! How exciting is that?? (And tipping members also need to try to remember that a model could have several or a large amount of PMs coming in, so Please Be Patient! Remember that you may be only 1person, but she is probably trying to accomodate several peoples requests/questions. So, typing "hi, r u there" over & over or every 3seconds is a good way to get her annoyed!)

Soo.. if your freeloading, be respectful & don't attempt to demand or hog attention from the model. She is not trying to be rude to you, she is simply attempting to do her job & please those who are willing to tip her for her time/attention/shows.

whew, longer post than 1st expected..lol Personally, I never minded freeloaders as long as they followed the above as much as possible.

number one if the model doesnt like freeloaders, just leave. would you drop by an co-worker's house and eat their food every day if they didnt like you?

I wouldn't drop by a coworker's house to eat their food every day even if they DID like me!

O.O

And I'm shocked that no one else pointed this out.

Oh! Now I remember!

A few people have agreed that it's rude to notify the model that you won't be able to tip. I don't find it rude at all. I find it great to know that I don't have to worry about losing that gentleman's contributions if I do my usual ignoring pm's for an hour and a half because I'm so busy having fun in public.

That's actually why, today, I changed it to friend's only. I figure, friends will either accept that I might not jump up to read their pm right away, or they can lose the privilege of sending me pm's.

AlexLady said:
Nah, you haven't lost my friendship, I guess I just took this whole thing too seriously because well, I dunno, I thought it was public, and you tried to take it PM again. After that's when I got kind of overly upset, but I mean, I do that when things get silly.

My point was when we had those PM's, that if you're sitting there waiting for a public show countdown to go down, you shouldn't just sit there while two people pay for it. It wasn't the first time this has happened and hell it's been over two months since you pitched in for all the shows you'd seen; that's long enough and enough shows for me to feel like it's never. I know we've known each other for a while, and it's really hard for me to give someone a nudge to do their part and word it well to where it doesn't turn into a problem.

Oh, ok, to be honest I'm never there waiting for a public show to happen unless I contribute to it. If I'm just there, I view the shows as "if it happens, it will happen" , sometimes I leave during the countdowns to do other stuff like watch a movie or play a game on the computer or 360. I do feel bad about not tipping you and other models though, especially how erratic my works hours are becoming lately. But,, I might be able to put $20 towards tokens in the next day or two ;) .

LadyLuna said:
A few people have agreed that it's rude to notify the model that you won't be able to tip. I don't find it rude at all.

First thing I do if I don't have tokens and I'm checking out a model's room for the first time, or one on my friend list pms me, and the model says "hi bb hru" etc...I'll respond something like

"I'm good thanks, broke though which sucks :( How are you?"

I figure this at least lets them know that no, I don't want them to waste their time trying to get tokens I don't currently have, but it's also polite and friendly.

When I'm broke, I'd MUCH rather have it all known and up front and not feel like I'm unintentionally leading them on - if they still want to chat and chill with me after that then great! If not, no hard feelings, I'll sit around and chat for a bit, or move on, or come back when I have some tokens to spend.

There have been a few (very few, like I could count on one hand) models who have expressed they don't like me hanging out when I haven't tipped (though in each of those cases I'd tipped previously, and would have again) - and that's cool too, I don't want to hang out with, or spend money on, a chick that doesn't want me around, so I just remove from friend list and go elsewhere; again, no hard feelings.

To me though, basic courtesy costs nothing - both from members AND models. If I buy a car, and 6 months later I'm browsing the cars in the same dealership, and when approached by a salesman I clearly state I'm just checking out the new model and not in the market to buy at the moment I *expect* not to be abused and banned from the premises, conversely I don't expect the VIP treatment either.

dunno if this is really relevant after where this thread has gone, but this just spewed out!!!

the WORST kind of freeloaders are people who use your room as some kind of personal chatroom or social networking site. guys should be in a room to see the girl, not the other guys. they shouldnt be having their own separate conversations in a room, that has nothing to do with the girl or anything she might be interested in. it drives me nuts. especially when they form a kind of gang! so boring. clogging up a models room and being totally irrelevant. ive even seen the comments "its just like being in a pub with your mates, but with a naked girl in the room". erm NO. swap facebooks or msn deets with each other and gtf off MFC. or use Grindr!!! its great when a room gets on, but its about them gettin on to contribe to a girls room and experience, not to hang out with the lads. they kill all potential chat from newbies or tippers too.

LadyLuna said:
Streamate's pm system is kinda weird... it's directly in line with the chat, but only the member can see it. On the model side, the room list has "all guest-chat" at the top, which is normally highlighted. We highlight the member's name to type pm to him, and then re-highlight the "all guest-chat" or "all paid-chat" at the top of the list for the whole room to read.

SkinVideo's pm system is slightly annoying. With how bad my eyesight is, and how the laptop screen is shaped, the chat window takes up my whole screen, leaving me nowhere to dock the popup that can't leave the window, except down below the chat where I'd have to scroll down to read it.

Eventually, I do plan on getting an external monitor with which I could take care of that problem (something that's not wide-screen so there's actually space below the main chat window). Now if only they had a one-popup with tabs feature...

off topic:
you can send two kinds of pm's on skin.. one that indeed ends up in between the chat..
but if you right-click the nickname of the person you want to pm you can choose an option " send message"
that way you get an external window..
i cant focus much myself.. so the whispers are very confusing to me as well.. hope that helps ;)\

on topic:
i think every girl needs the comfirmation she isn't working just to get guys inside that wanna talk and then leave for that hottie to drop all his tokens at to see the actual "action"
i know i do feel like that sometimes.. and i even had a few members mentioning it like that to me..
also she might just be talking about the the effect tips have.. one guy can tip.. and make others tip.. its a weird thing..

SkyBlueUK said:
dunno if this is really relevant after where this thread has gone, but this just spewed out!!!

the WORST kind of freeloaders are people who use your room as some kind of personal chatroom or social networking site. guys should be in a room to see the girl, not the other guys. they shouldnt be having their own separate conversations in a room, that has nothing to do with the girl or anything she might be interested in. it drives me nuts. especially when they form a kind of gang! so boring. clogging up a models room and being totally irrelevant. ive even seen the comments "its just like being in a pub with your mates, but with a naked girl in the room". erm NO. swap facebooks or msn deets with each other and gtf off MFC. or use Grindr!!! its great when a room gets on, but its about them gettin on to contribe to a girls room and experience, not to hang out with the lads. they kill all potential chat from newbies or tippers too.

Oh, don't get me wrong, If it wasn't for the cam girl, I wouldn't even go into the room in the first place.

Jupiter551 said:
When I'm broke, I'd MUCH rather have it all known and up front and not feel like I'm unintentionally leading them on - if they still want to chat and chill with me after that then great! If not, no hard feelings, I'll sit around and chat for a bit, or move on, or come back when I have some tokens to spend.

To me though, basic courtesy costs nothing - both from members AND models. If I buy a car, and 6 months later I'm browsing the cars in the same dealership, and when approached by a salesman I clearly state I'm just checking out the new model and not in the market to buy at the moment I *expect* not to be abused and banned from the premises, conversely I don't expect the VIP treatment either.

My issue with this is, as soon as one guy states hes broke, everyone starts thinking about money and how they shouldn't be spending it in the room, but instead should do a., b., or c. with it. If you can't spend, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't start talking about money and being broke. THAT is what would make me ask the guy to leave, not the lack of spending, the negative attitude that inevitably will come from one person mentioning being tight on cash. You might not be looking for pity or trying to get attention, but when you say it, someone else will chime in, and the positive chipper mood I was in trying to get tokens for a show will br ruined and then I will have even less of a chance of getting tokens from someone else. Also, even causing one guy not to tip will cause issues. The more tipping going on, the more the other guys will tip. So please just don't say that you're broke, we aren't asking for your life story in public chat. And if asked point blank or if you feel that there is pressure on you, just say the truth; you don't have tokens currently. But PLEASE leave the broke part out.

Also, if you go to a car dealership, you aren't obligated to purchase a car. Nor would you tell the salesman all about your life and what the balance is in your bank accounts... you would just say that you're looking. End of story.

While freeloading is annoying... the only thing worse is creating an atmosphere in our rooms where not only are you not tipping, but you've just made others reevaluate whether they are going to want to tip.

EllaXoXo said:
Jupiter551 said:

My issue with this is, as soon as one guy states hes broke, everyone starts thinking about money and how they shouldn't be spending it in the room, but instead should do a., b., or c. with it. If you can't spend, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't start talking about money and being broke. THAT is what would make me ask the guy to leave, not the lack of spending, the negative attitude that inevitably will come from one person mentioning being tight on cash. You might not be looking for pity or trying to get attention, but when you say it, someone else will chime in, and the positive chipper mood I was in trying to get tokens for a show will br ruined and then I will have even less of a chance of getting tokens from someone else. Also, even causing one guy not to tip will cause issues. The more tipping going on, the more the other guys will tip. So please just don't say that you're broke, we aren't asking for your life story in public chat. And if asked point blank or if you feel that there is pressure on you, just say the truth; you don't have tokens currently. But PLEASE leave the broke part out.

Also, if you go to a car dealership, you aren't obligated to purchase a car. Nor would you tell the salesman all about your life and what the balance is in your bank accounts... you would just say that you're looking. End of story.

While freeloading is annoying... the only thing worse is creating an atmosphere in our rooms where not only are you not tipping, but you've just made others reevaluate whether they are going to want to tip.

Well, I haven't really had a negative reaction or seen any conversations started about poverty - I certainly don't tell a sob story or elaborate on it - nor do I say it without some kind of prompting, and it's often when a model initiates a PM with me. I'm not stupid - when some model I barely know pms me with "hru bb" I have a pretty good idea what the conversation is about.

If I'm broke on MFC it's because when I have tokens, I tip them, usually without expecting anything in return. I buy tokens when I get paid, hand them out within a few days, then don't have anything til payday again.

Sometimes, and I'm not saying this to anyone in particular, I think models forget just how much money some members spend on this site - how many of you guys spend $200-300 a month on online entertainment and get called a freeloader when you inevitably run dry?

I understand that models get frustrated by the idiots who demand without tipping or watch every show without contributing - but it isn't a license to treat potential customers like something you just scraped off the heel of your shoe. If you feel someone is taking you for a ride or wasting your time then by all means, kick them to the curb but conversely, respect is a two-way street - and customers deserve to be tried like customers, not labelled freeloaders for being present while you are doing a show in public chat

EllaXoXo said:

Actually I was in a mercedes dealership last week checking out the new AMG SLS gullwing, when approached by a sales rep I remarked that $438,000 was a bit out of my price range, and she laughed and said it was out of hers too. Then she proceeded to show me some of the cool features of the car, and I left with a good impression of the dealership. It's called customer service.

I have two things to add.......

1) Sometimes I ask the model if it is ok if I hangout......never had a no, but it is polite to ask. Also don't PM
2) Don't forget the lounge. You can hide the stupid lounge comments if you want. You can sit there and watch guilt/impact free.

Jupiter551 said:
I understand that models get frustrated by the idiots who demand without tipping or watch every show without contributing - but it isn't a license to treat potential customers like something you just scraped off the heel of your shoe. If you feel someone is taking you for a ride or wasting your time then by all means, kick them to the curb but conversely, respect is a two-way street - and customers deserve to be tried like customers, not labelled freeloaders for being present while you are doing a show in public chat

As a model who does public shows, I can say that I do not in the least bit mind when I have guys watch and not tip. That doesn't mean I am not going to try to get tips and may even get frustrated when I feel as though I'm begging and no one wants to contribute to the fun they want, but that does NOT mean I ban guys/tell guys to get out if they aren't going to fork over their money. What I did say is, I cannot stand it when someone brings up the reasons for a lack of funds in public chat and that is what bothers me. I said it as a way to announce to others that it might not be a great idea to waltz into a room and go, "I'm broke and will not spend any money here!" which will, I assure you, make a few of the guys reconsider their tips. Maybe you don't notice b/c you had just walked into the room and failed to see the previous tipping and subsequent lack thereof or because you're not the model and therefore didn't just have your mood sapped, but in my room I cannot stand it when someone does that. That's my huge pet peeve.

But, when someone talks to me, talks in the room, helps me keep the energy up, and doesn't talk about being broke (and doesn't ask for special treatment), then I welcome them into my room and appreciate the company. Obviously if I have a big tipper(s), I might show them a little more attention, just as your sales person at the Mercedes dealership would have done, but I still try to treat everyone with the same respect they show me. And unless someone deserves it by their treatment of me, I never treat someone like something I "scraped off the heel of my shoe."

EllaXoXo said:
Jupiter551 said:

As a model who does public shows, I can say that I do not in the least bit mind when I have guys watch and not tip. That doesn't mean I am not going to try to get tips and may even get frustrated when I feel as though I'm begging and no one wants to contribute to the fun they want, but that does NOT mean I ban guys/tell guys to get out if they aren't going to fork over their money. What I did say is, I cannot stand it when someone brings up the reasons for a lack of funds in public chat and that is what bothers me. I said it as a way to announce to others that it might not be a great idea to waltz into a room and go, "I'm broke and will not spend any money here!" which will, I assure you, make a few of the guys reconsider their tips. Maybe you don't notice b/c you had just walked into the room and failed to see the previous tipping and subsequent lack thereof or because you're not the model and therefore didn't just have your mood sapped, but in my room I cannot stand it when someone does that. That's my huge pet peeve.

But, when someone talks to me, talks in the room, helps me keep the energy up, and doesn't talk about being broke (and doesn't ask for special treatment), then I welcome them into my room and appreciate the company. Obviously if I have a big tipper(s), I might show them a little more attention, just as your sales person at the Mercedes dealership would have done, but I still try to treat everyone with the same respect they show me. And unless someone deserves it by their treatment of me, I never treat someone like something I "scraped off the heel of my shoe."

Well point taken, I think we may have gotten our wires crossed though. I don't think I've ever publicly announced being broke, what I was referring to was more a model pming me when I enter a room, or from my friend's list, asking me how I am and me responding "I'm good, but broke atm which sucks, how are you gorgeous?" or something.

Perhaps the word broke has different connotations to you also, to me I use it as like say "I'd like to buy a new ipod but I'm a bit broke this week", not meaning I'm homeless and/or starving...just that for the time being, it would be irresponsible to spend money, and as such - while I'm happy to be social in response to a model, I tend to feel awkward if I know I can't afford to tip right now and she's being overly attentive.

Do yo tip your waitress? your bartender?

They just bring you food. We do our best to bring you conversation, humor, sexiness....and believe it or not, that can be hard work. Five tokens is just 25 cents for us...but it's a gesture of kindness. A small but heartfelt "token" of appreciation.

I'm very new and quite frankly, barely making minimum (getting better every day though) but even so...even struggling I ALWAYS tip a server 20%, or I don't go out.

Why? because I feel for them. I value them. If they treated me with kindness the least I could do is return the favor. Now lets say I had a very good friend who worked as a waitress....would I walk in on her shift and try to shoot the shit??? Fuck no! Her tips would suffer because she's distracted and not able to serve them. Because I'm her friend, I would not do that to her.

It's the same here...every PM to "watch their cam"....or rope me into free dirty talk...or even to just say hi I like you..do you like books? or whatever, inhibits my ability to do my public chat job which is to entertain...convince new members to return, and have an f'n good time.

If you like her room....send that 25 cents every week.....you can find that on the sidewalk or between the couch cushions. It's really no big deal, but says ALOT!

I really hope my new girl 25 cents helps put this in perspective for you.

Good luck,

Deliciouskara MFC
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Deliciouskara

Attachments

• lovely me2.jpg
    lovely me2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.