AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FROM STUDIO TO INDEPENDENT BUT AGE DENIED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2021
Dear @AmberCutie ,am Krissy_nile have been working under studio/agency but due greedy ,low esteem,disrepect abd mental abuse from studio representatives I had to quit .
And now opened up my own account but unfortunately everytime I submit my ID chaturbate is telling me age denied
Kindly @AmberCutie help to get age verified so I can start earning because that was my only way of earning. Looking forward for positive response thanks 😊 (katrina_Noriss)names in my new account

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Highlander884
Dear @AmberCutie ,am Krissy_nile have been working under studio/agency but due greedy ,low esteem,disrepect abd mental abuse from studio representatives I had to quit .
And now opened up my own account but unfortunately everytime I submit my ID chaturbate is telling me age denied
Kindly @AmberCutie help to get age verified so I can start earning because that was my only way of earning. Looking forward for positive response thanks 😊 (katrina_Noriss)names in my new account
***katrina_noriss*** my new registered account @AmberCutie

Upvote 0
I kindly remind you and everyone that I don't work for Chaturbate.

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
True but my accounts is not verified neither unlocked
Dear @punker barbie its true cb replied but ever since it replied there no changes.,still locked like I had told you and still not verified yet that's why I had to come to you@punker barbie for help.
Right now there telling me enter correct usernames and password yet their all correct (username katrina_Noriss)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.