From verified account to unverified

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Pia

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2017
Mars
Hi, I have sent a message to CB support and @punkerbaby but I still wonder if that happens frequently or if that had happened to you before.
This is the situation, my boyfriend and I have been streaming for about 2 years now in our verified account but today suddenly is not verified and I wonder why. I've tried to upload my documents again but I received the following message from support:

"The age verification information that you submitted has been denied. Your age verification was declined for the following reason: The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know."

So, I don't know what's going on.
My boyfriend's documents have been approved too and we are really concerned since I repeat, we've been streaming for 2 years now.
Is really weird.
Ughh... we really wanted to give a rare Saturday show on CB, I think I'll go on my own to MFC since my vanilla job is every Saturday but today we were really excited about this show :'(

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Hi, I have sent a message to CB support and @punkerbaby but I still wonder if that happens frequently or if that had happened to you before.
This is the situation, my boyfriend and I have been streaming for about 2 years now in our verified account but today suddenly is not verified and I wonder why. I've tried to upload my documents again but I received the following message from support:

"The age verification information that you submitted has been denied. Your age verification was declined for the following reason: The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know."

So, I don't know what's going on.
My boyfriend's documents have been approved too and we are really concerned since I repeat, we've been streaming for 2 years now.
Is really weird.
Ughh... we really wanted to give a rare Saturday show on CB, I think I'll go on my own to MFC since my vanilla job is every Saturday but today we were really excited about this show :'(
Their process for submitting or updating age verification is severely flawed.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pia