AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fruit Roll-ups

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Today is turning out to be a much simpler day than I had expected. Just chillin on the couch on my laptop, Jobs sitting next to me doing the same, listening to 90s music. And I just had a fruit roll-up for the first time in YEARS! It really is the simple things in life that make me smile.

I'm having a ton of fun on my forums today. I think ultimately my plan is to hang out there for a while, then think of something fun to make for dinner, and a yummy drink to make. Haven't quite decided what sounds good today. Either way, I am appreciating how low-key this Sunday is. And the sun is out. As much as I love love love the rain, I must admit it's a gorgeous day out. The puppies are out back enjoying it as well. Too cute.

Forget fruit roll-ups! Fruit by the Foot! :-D
AAAADFh-Ym0AAAAAAFyUOg.jpg

I was in elementary school when they invented these things... they were the de facto lunchtime standard in every kid's lunchbag. I never was a big fan... usually I wound up rolling them in a ball and throwing at somebody. :angry-devil:

The decided meal and drink is Myers Dark rum and coke with Cheeseburgers (I even went and got pepperjack cheese due to the cheese thread in the General section)

Status
Not open for further replies.