AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fucked up news.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryBoBerry

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 6, 2011
I don't even know how to title this one better. That just fits.

I read this reddit post when it was created a while back and didn't think too much of it at the time. Guy makes a post about his wife cheating on him with a neighbor but doesn't want to get divorced for the sake of the children.

(Reddit puts the entire post in if you paste a link. So it's a long post, but it's easier this way. Scroll down just after the post once you get the gist to see the fucked up part)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
And then he decided to go through with the divorce. Her response:

Montgomery Co. mother charged with two counts of murder in deaths of her daughter and son
"I did not want him to take my kids"

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/crime/police-investigating-double-homicide-in-mongomery-county

DARLINGTON, Ind. -- A Montgomery County mother was charged Friday with two counts of murder after police say she admitted to killing her two young children.

According to the probable cause affidavit, Brandi Worley told police that her husband was divorcing her and, "I did not want him taking them, so I stabbed them."

The court documents also state that seven-year-old Tyler Worley and three-year-old Charlee Worley had deep lacerations to their necks, and Brandi said, "I just wanted to die with them."

Police say Brandi Worley, 30, called 911 around 4:30 a.m. Thursday from her home on the 200 block of Madison Street in Darlington, Indiana, which is about 15 minutes from Crawfordsville.

She told the 911 operator, "I just stabbed myself and killed my two children." She also admitted to killing them to a sheriff's deputy on the scene, according to Montgomery County Sheriff Mark Casteel.

The children were identified as Tyler Worley, 7, and Charlee Worley, 3.

Tyler attended Sugar Creek Elementary. The North Montgomery School district sent a letter home to parents on Thursday afternoon saying they had grief counselors on hand to provide counseling and support to any student affected by the tragedy.

Autopsies for the two children are scheduled for Friday morning. Sheriff Casteel didn't say how the children died, for fear of jeopardizing the investigation.

Brandi was taken to Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis to be treated for a stab wound to her neck. Police say she will be formally charged with two counts of murder when she is released.

"I can't imagine the pain and the grief that these families are experiencing this morning," Casteel said. "Please keep these families in your thoughts and prayers."

Watch Casteel's emotional press conference below:

The children's father, Jason Worley, was sleeping in the basement at the time of the crime. According to court documents, Jason had filed for divorce on Wednesday, citing an 'irretrievable breakdown' in the marriage as the reason for divorce. The two had been married since August 2009.

Jason had requested custody, visitation and child support benefits as part of the divorce agreement. He had also asked that the judge make an 'equitable division' of their property.

Casteel said there had been no police calls to the house before Thursday morning.

• Wat?!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Evidently the press conference didn't get attached right in that post. Here it is from the news article.

Wow. What the ever loving fuck...? There are some things in this world I just don't comprehend. How could someone be this cruel?

There's a GoFundMe set up for the father to help pay with funeral costs and such if anyone is interested.

https://www.gofundme.com/tyler-charlee-worley-fund

From reading further on this I also found the mother of the murderer has also set up a gofundme page using the fathers name and their pictures to help raise money for her legal defense. But I don't think I'll share that one. Fuck that. Let her rot.

Reactions: DrWangFei
When I first started reading the reddit post I just thought "fucked up cheating story" scrolled down and my heart dropped. WTF. Beyond devastating.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
She has admitted to doing it.

I know she admitted it in the 911 call, and again to the police when they arrived at the home. But has she formally admitted to it again? Last I heard was yesterday her entering a Not Guilty plea. Which given the first two pieces of evidence seems like a colossal waste of time for the courts.

http://fox59.com/2016/11/29/indiana...drens-stabbing-deaths-enters-not-guilty-plea/

MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ind. – An Indiana mother accused of stabbing her two children to death earlier this month pleaded not guilty in court Tuesday morning.

Brandi Worley appeared via video for her initial hearing in a Montgomery County courtroom. A judge set her trial date for April 11.

Worley is charged with murder in the deaths of Tyler Worley, 7, and Charlee Worley, 3, at their home in Darlington in the early morning hours of Nov. 17. Worley then stabbed herself in the neck, police said.

Tyler and Charlee Worley/Photo provided by family

Worley spent more than a week in the hospital before being booked into the Montgomery County Jail. According to court documents, Worley’s husband planned to divorce her and she admitted she killed the children to keep him from taking them.

The children’s father, Jason Worley, said he and Brandi were having trouble with their marriage. He filed for divorce on Nov. 16, the day before the killings. He was asleep in the basement when the children were killed.

Brandi Worley is charged with two counts of murder. Montgomery County Prosecutors Joseph Buser said the murder trial will the first one in the county in at least six years.

She has admitted to doing it.
Oh. I believe she did kill her kids. I just don't believe she intended to kill herself. She probs thinks she can get off on an insanity plea or by blaming abuse. She wanted to be with the new dude without the kids tagging along or tying her to the other guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.