AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fully anonymous payment system

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2020
giftpay.me
Hi all,

Could you please try out our payment system and tell if it fits your needs or what would like to see changed.
It's fully free to signup and test, there is even sandbox mode where you can transact between other sandbox users, so you could test in groups.
Asking here because I believe that this is the best solution for all your needs, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks in advance.

Please visit GiftPay.me

unnamed.png

Just curious what you think of our GiftPay.me anonymous payment system Any feedback and comments are appreciated, thanks!
unnamed.png

questions.

is this a crypto thing? and what do you mean by sandbox mode? test in groups?

Agreed on needing more info, especially when it comes to anything having to do with financial/payment aspects. Way too many risks to even think about clicking a link at this point.

Can you provide a detailed write-up about the service, why it's better/different than the other alternatives out there? Also, how can it be fully anonymous when I'm sure people who sign up have to provide personal info due to financial laws.

I'm assuming sandbox mode means transferring fake money between other users to test and get familiar with the process? Again, I'd be leery of doing this without knowing more.

So how this works is I pay YOU money for a gift card. You then go to the store and buy the card for me and ship it to the model for a fee? Is there something more to this or you just operating as a 'trusted' middleman?

Why can't I just buy the gift card myself and give the model the card code?

Also why can't I directly crypto the model myself?

Reactions: romanholiday
I have been watching some youtube videos by a guy called Jim Browning who gets scammers in the action, people trying to scam money out of victims online.
A lot of them will want gift cards as payments and this just sounds shady like that to be honest.

Stick with the big ones that you know, that's the obvious thing..

I have been watching some youtube videos by a guy called Jim Browning who gets scammers in the action, people trying to scam money out of victims online.
A lot of them will want gift cards as payments and this just sounds shady like that to be honest.

Ooh if you enjoy that content, check out KitBoga!

Why did you choose the name Giftpay when there are already other companies using that name doing the same thing?
Thanks for contacting
They are not the same, there is one similar name, but their functionality is fundamentally different from ours. We are a payment system, you can pay for services / goods using gift cards, and the seller already accepts the converted money. Which can be withdraw in many funny ways

you can pay for services / goods using gift cards, and the seller already accepts the converted money. Which can be withdraw in many funny ways
Very comforting.

Before asking people to try out your service you should spend time actually writing out what exactly your service is and explain why any of us here should actually want to use it.
Thanks for contacting
Yes, it was really necessary to register detailed information here, thank you very much for the advice.

questions.

Thanks for contacting
That's right, our system can transfer funds in cryptocurrency too.
Sandbox mode is where you can test and see payment processes, create a request for payment, etc.

Maybe there are some real, legit reasons, but I don't understand why you'd want a gift card as payment for anything, personally.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Agreed on needing more info, especially when it comes to anything having to do with financial/payment aspects. Way too many risks to even think about clicking a link at this point.

Can you provide a detailed write-up about the service, why it's better/different than the other alternatives out there? Also, how can it be fully anonymous when I'm sure people who sign up have to provide personal info due to financial laws.

I'm assuming sandbox mode means transferring fake money between other users to test and get familiar with the process? Again, I'd be leery of doing this without knowing more.
Thanks for contacting

A lot of people in US, and other parts of the world don't have credit cards, or even if they have, they don't want suspicious payments to appear in their bank statements.
And here comes GiftPay, in order to pay you fully anonymously, your customers will simply buy a gift card on any store with cash or credit card, regular purchase that's not suspicious.

You could ask: "what about Bitcoin?"
Well, not everybody understands how it works, and many don't have any way to get Bitcoins.
Sometimes people buy gift cards in stores and exchange them into Bitcoins in order to pay on websites, it's just an inconvenience and too expensive.

You can increase your revenue by 20-40% in a few months by simply putting GiftPay as an alternative payment option.
You can find more details at the link https://giftpay.me/pricing

So how this works is I pay YOU money for a gift card. You then go to the store and buy the card for me and ship it to the model for a fee? Is there something more to this or you just operating as a 'trusted' middleman?

Why can't I just buy the gift card myself and give the model the card code?
Thanks for contacting

Not exactly, the advantages of our system are that we accept gift cards for payment and convert them into normal money that can be withdrawn later. Buying gift cards is easier and more affordable, and further these gift cards are not tracked, which guarantees the anonymity of Customers.

Before asking people to try out your service you should spend time actually writing out what exactly your service is and explain why any of us here should actually want to use it.
Lol

"I post only twice in this forum asking you to sign up and/or do things for me"

No explanations, real descriptions or incentives to try it out. Pass.
Thanks for contacting
Yes, it was really necessary to register detailed information here, thank you very much for the advice.

questions.

Thanks for contacting
That's right, our system can transfer funds in cryptocurrency too.
Sandbox mode is where you can test and see payment processes, create a request for payment, etc.

Thanks for contacting

Not exactly, the advantages of our system are that we accept gift cards for payment and convert them into normal money that can be withdrawn later. Buying gift cards is easier and more affordable, and further these gift cards are not tracked, which guarantees the anonymity of Customers.

What country are you based out of and what country are funds stored in? What's to prevent you from either being shut down, or shutting down and preventing people from collecting the money owed them?

Reactions: SaffronBurke

There is a good reason why scammers use gift cards - they are very difficult to be tracked. That's why our payment system guarantees highest anonymity to your customers, very important in a lot of businesses. But the fact that gift cards are used by scammers, doesn't make gift cards bad ;)
Again, if your customers can pay you with a credit card and don't have problems, you don't need GiftPay. But if you have a business where customers want to hide their identity and what to hide their purses from other people, this is a perfect solution.

What country are you based out of and what country are funds stored in? What's to prevent you from either being shut down, or shutting down and preventing people from collecting the money owed them?
GiftPay Inc is registered and operates in Delaware, US.

Thanks for contacting
They are not the same, there is one similar name, but their functionality is fundamentally different from ours. We are a payment system, you can pay for services / goods using gift cards, and the seller already accepts the converted money. Which can be withdraw in many funny ways
There are others doing the same thing, they are not as blatant about it though probably because they don't want to risk ending in court on money laundering charges. It is not a similar name it is the exact same name GiftPay and if they are smart enough to have registered it as a trademark they could potentially sue you for creating confusion in the marketplace especially now if they find your post here and can show that you were aware of it.

Ooh if you enjoy that content, check out KitBoga!
If you like Scambaiting, there's also AtomicShrimp!

Fair warning; Kit, Shrimp, and Jim all have COMPLETELY different styles of scambaiting.

Jim hacks. Kit antagonizes. Shrimp is hyper-informative. Most other scambaiters on Youtube are short game antagonizes for the lolz. Those 3 are hardcore!

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
There are others doing the same thing, they are not as blatant about it though probably because they don't want to risk ending in court on money laundering charges. It is not a similar name it is the exact same name GiftPay and if they are smart enough to have registered it as a trademark they could potentially sue you for creating confusion in the marketplace especially now if they find your post here and can show that you were aware of it.
Not sure what are you talking about, GiftPay Inc is a registered Money Service Business in US.
Before there ways giftpay.io, that now is transformed to giftpay.me - we cannot sue ourselves lol

We are a payment system, you can pay for services / goods using gift cards, and the seller already accepts the converted money. Which can be withdraw in many funny ways

Reading the website, they're taking 15-20% of the payment. And then another 2-5% on with draw, so 17-25%.

The buy has to know the gift card info, the website has to know the gift card info..

Sense they're taking the gift card info, you're probable loosing the ability to shop around for the best exchange rate.

There are still all the normal gift card issues. It's not legal tender, or insured. There no charge back protection, The gift card could get canceled, or cashed out. If the website gets hacked before before they cash you out, the funds are probably gone.

A lot of people in US, and other parts of the world don't have credit cards, or even if they have, they don't want suspicious payments to appear in their bank statements.
And here comes GiftPay, in order to pay you fully anonymously, your customers will simply buy a gift card on any store with cash or credit card, regular purchase that's not suspicious.

Considering the amount of fraud that associated with gift cards;. I would think most banks would find it more suspicious to be receiving large payments from a gift card site then a cam site.

Actually gift cards are tracked in much the same way a credit card is tracked.

Reactions: NotYou
Actually gift cards are tracked in much the same way a credit card is tracked.
Yes, but the customer will have a charge for the gift card retailer in their bank statement, Walmart, Apple etc for example. This is more of a convenience for customers, not for sellers, the only thing that sellers get is the number of customers that are willing to pay because of convenience and anonymity.

Considering everything else that you wrote, probably you are one of those people who had possibility to buy Bitcoin for $3 and didn't do it, and then again when it was $300 and so on. In other words, you can make up any excuses, but it won't take away the fact that it's one of the most convenient ways to pay/accept payments and remain anonymous.

Considering everything else that you wrote, probably you are one of those people who had possibility to buy Bitcoin for $3 and didn't do it, and then again when it was $300 and so on. In other words, you can make up any excuses, but it won't take away the fact that it's one of the most convenient ways to pay/accept payments and remain anonymous.
*pinches OPs cheeks* i love douchebag bitbros. so cute.

i bought bitcoin and $3 and $300. made plenty of money both times. from my experience, i would never use it for camming because of the volatility. it's too unstable. the prices for bitcoins fluctuate. i dont find that convenient because i would need to fluctuate my prices with the market.

anywho good luck op with your future felony money laundering charges accepting giftcards as payment! wish you the best!

Not sure what are you talking about, GiftPay Inc is a registered Money Service Business in US.
Before there ways giftpay.io, that now is transformed to giftpay.me - we cannot sue ourselves lol
It feels like you are being deliberately obtuse. Who owns Gift pay.com and also operates out of Australia, New Zealand the UK, and the US? Let me give you a hint, it is not you. If you didn't notice that the .com address was not available your market research is severely lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.