AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Funny things guys say when rejected

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how having a woman not interested in you is considered an assault against your pride or taking an L. I prefer to have friendly exchanges with women I find attractive. If they have a boyfriend or a husband I just say something like 'how unfortunate the good ones are always taken and I keep it moving.'

Reactions: JickyJuly and Gen
EDIT: Ooops just realized you said in person. The "just joking" still applies, muh bad. :hilarious:

Sorry, I also missed the "in person" part :p I'll have less of those stories cause I don't get out much LOL

I'm always amused by the "Yeah, well you're fat anyway"... Fucking duh? I was fat five seconds ago when you were trying to get it in, so what does that say about you? You were sweet-talking how sexy you thought I was, so.... Which is it, dude?

Another favorite is "are you gonna pay me back for that drink?"

Gifts are gifts, buddy, and hell no. Do you know how expensive my alcohol tastes are? There's a reason why I don't usually drink :p

Gifts are gifts, buddy, and hell no. Do you know how expensive my alcohol tastes are? There's a reason why I don't usually drink :p

..............Seriously? Guys ask you for a refund? LOL. Do you ask them for a refund of the time wasted talking to them?

I have taken free drinks and then ditched the dude on more than one occasion. You only asked if I wanted a drink, you never said that I had to do anything in exchange for it! Maybe try buying drinks for a straight girl next time. :angelic:

I have taken free drinks and then ditched the dude on more than one occasion. You only asked if I wanted a drink, you never said that I had to do anything in exchange for it! Maybe try buying drinks for a straight girl next time. :angelic:
lol I never even ask for the drink. The last guy that did it just asked the bartender for another one for me on him. I entertained him for a few minutes, I'm not heartless, but if I'm not interested I'm not interested.

lol I never even ask for the drink. The last guy that did it just asked the bartender for another one for me on him. I entertained him for a few minutes, I'm not heartless, but if I'm not interested I'm not interested.

Maybe I'm just old school, but if I offer to buy a woman a drink it's clear that I'm interested in getting to know her better and if she accepts, I assume there is some interest on her end. Granted, I've only done it once which led to a long-term relationship, but going into it knowing you're just using the guy for free drinks seems a little bitchy to me.

Then again, most guys probably deserve it.

I used to shoot pool for additional income on nights/weekends, but when chicks started hitting on my now ex-wife right in front of me, I laughed at first... then threesome opportunities became a discussion which she wanted no part of.

My point is that chicks handle rejection way better than most guys.

Reactions: Blake Devine
Accepting a drink vs accepting your advances are two different things. Who wouldn't turn down a free drink?

Talk to her when she has a drink of her own and gauge her interest then. You don't have to buy her a drink to show her you're interested, she knows by you going and talking to her.

Drinks are cheap anyway so..

Last edited:
What's the difference between pvt and true pvt in real life bb?

The difference is actually being a worthwhile human with common interests and values. Picking up the tab never hurt.

If you are being literal, it's the difference between me making fun of your dick publicly versus me making fun of your dick privately.

Nah just light hearted cam humor.

I understand what you were saying. It made me laugh so I wanted to return the favor.

Reactions: Vera
going into it knowing you're just using the guy for free drinks seems a little bitchy to me.

I agree! Sometimes guys will have a drink sent over so you can't say no thanks. But usually if someone offers and I accept, it's because I'm at least interested to talking to them.

Kinda related, i used to live in a city where guys would buy you a drink, chat for a bit, and then wish you a good night. It was way more social and not just about hooking up. Now I'm in a place that's way more of a meat market and guys will grind on you for 30 seconds then get made if you don't want to immediately go home with them. Buying a girl a drink is way less common here and I've had guys get really mad when they've done it and then I haven't hopped on their dick afterwards. I don't go out much anymore so maybe it's different now but the first city was way more fun and more social in a friendly way instead of just straight up hook up way. Even if a dude wasn't buying you a drink, he would say hi or ask you to dance rather than just start grinding up on you. The good ol' days!!

Maybe I'm just old school, but if I offer to buy a woman a drink it's clear that I'm interested in getting to know her better and if she accepts, I assume there is some interest on her end. Granted, I've only done it once which led to a long-term relationship, but going into it knowing you're just using the guy for free drinks seems a little bitchy to me.

Then again, most guys probably deserve it.

I used to shoot pool for additional income on nights/weekends, but when chicks started hitting on my now ex-wife right in front of me, I laughed at first... then threesome opportunities became a discussion which she wanted no part of.

I think you're somewhat misinterpreting what I said. It's more along the lines of what GenXoxo pointed out, when guys here buy me a drink, they want in my pants--kinda goes with the area I live in so it's meh. They'll also often do so in a way to where I can't say no and then act entitled when they start trying to hit on me. Like I said, out of manners I stay and talk and entertain him, but eventually I leave because I'm actually not really interested in what he's selling, if you get my meaning. I don't go to bars to hookup, I go to chill with friends or work colleagues.

Now, if he came up to the bar I was at, asked me if I wanted a drink, or ordered for me in a way I could tell the bartender no thank you, and I didn't say anything then left after he bought me it, then yeah, that's super bitchy. I agree. I suppose I should have made my point clearer in the other post. My apologies.

Reactions: Gen
They'll also often do so in a way to where I can't say no and then act entitled when they start trying to hit on me.

This has been the situation that I've experienced when guys have bought me drinks. I've even had someone buy me a drink after I said no thanks, I'm buying my own tonight.

To clarify, @Bocefish, these are the situations in which I've taken a free drink, then ditched:

One guy offered to buy me a drink while I was already in line at the bar to buy myself one, and wouldn't leave the bar and just let me buy my own. He then had me sit at a table with him, started holding my hands (ew), and eventually started asking me to go outside with him, which I said no too, but he kept asking. I waited until he got up to go to the bathroom, then went outside and sat in my aunt's car with her until I was sure he was gone.

Another time, a group of guys asked to buy my next drink. I said no, they took the empty bottle out of my hand and went up to the bar. I went up with them, so I could at least make sure they didn't drug me. When I was only half-finished with that drink, I was on the patio, chatting with a friend who's a waitress at the bar. One of the dudes comes out and starts trying to push another drink in my hand, while I have a half-finished one I'm still working on. I say no numerous times, he keeps trying to push it, until my friend yells "she doesn't want it" at him. I ended up going out to my aunt's car again, and later that night, I heard that he was walking around with two drinks in his hands, presumably for me.

Another rejection story I can think of!
2 guys were flirting at me at once at the bar and kept asking if I was into having a threesome.
I said no, turned my head away to talk to my friend and her bf saw one of the dudes spit in my drink.

Wow...graceful exit lol

Women are a tad more creative and some will at least attempt to save face but often times can be equally as angry and comical when rejected. The most common being comments implying that you are gay or storming off after proclaiming that you couldn't handle her anyway. Always good for a chuckle. People shouldn't put themselves out there like that if they can't take rejection.

The hardest rejections I have ever came across were offline. Rejections and declines can also come further along the road with someone that you already know, and not just in the dating/getting to know game. Where I come from people buy each other drinks all the time, because they are drunk enough and don't really care if you hook up with them or not. People forgot how to be professionally drunk and bitter...

• Funny!
Reactions: Blake Devine
I think some of the experiences depicted in here are not "funny things guys say when rejected". By the way, on a less funny note, when are you are rejected so many consecutive times in a row, it's success that might scare you the most, not commitment unlike what most social wisdom taught us about males.

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
The worst for me have always been on OK Cupid. It's sad because I've had some good hookups from OKC, but I've been avoiding it lately due to the BS.

For example, one guy sent me a long message flat-out chastising me for not replying to him (not the only message like that I've gotten), but the funniest thing is he sent a follow-up bitchfest to his bitchfest about how he has an idea that will make him rich and I'll regret not getting with him. He sent me a URL as some kind of proof... He said "It doesn't look like much now, but check back blah blah blah..." The URL was one of those blank "your site here" placeholder things.

OkCupid is a weird place. You can hide your profile from straight people, which sounds amazing. But I've received a message from a guy, went to reply, and was unable to because I'm using that feature. Like, the dude switched his profile to bisexual, found me, sent me a message, then switched back to straight, probably assuming that I could still talk to him. I can only imagine how annoyed he got at me for "ignoring" him. :giggle:

For example, one guy sent me a long message flat-out chastising me for not replying to him

This would happen a lot with me when I was working overnights and was either asleep or a zombie. The worst of it was when I was on an adult dating site, like a vanilla version of fet life and I got novel of a message from a guy there. A large chunk of the message was about him having aspergers, which is fine, I am very familiar with it and it helped me understand him more. I replied and then added that I'm going to sleep now because I had to work at 10pm.

When I woke up later that evening he had gone nuts , sent me about 4 lengthy messages about how rude I am for not replying and that he should have known after the first hour of me not replying that I didn't care about him , just straight up insulting my character and spewing hate . He also brought the aspergers into it somehow, can't remember how exactly but I remember it was in great length and a bit of a stretch.

Being so weirded out by his raving I sent one back saying he shouldn't use his syndrome as an excuse to be an entitled douchebag when I clearly stated I was busy sleeping, then blocked him. Although even if he truly just didn't understand how to communicate online or missed some social cues that led to the misunderstanding I still wouldn't be able to deal with him in general.

I've also noticed the entitled factor goes way up when its a site the dude has to pay to message women like this one was.

When I woke up later that evening he had gone nuts , sent me about 4 lengthy messages about how rude I am for not replying and that he should have known after the first hour of me not replying that I didn't care about him , just straight up insulting my character and spewing hate .

YES! I tried online dating when I was younger and I'd read the messages on my phone, then reply later on my desktop because I tend to write a lot (if y'all here haven't noticed :p). Anyway SOOOOO many times I'd get a nice message from a dude, think "he seems nice, I'll reply when I get home", and then a few hours later he sends a nasty message calling me names because I didn't reply fast enough. I actually relished getting to say "you know what, you seemed really cool and we had a lot in common, i was intending to write you a detailed response in hopes we could meet up, but thanks for showing your true colours so quickly :)". Got a lot of simpering apologies but fuck that. Way to show you're deranged and insecure right off the bat.

Way to show you're deranged and insecure right off the bat.

If this is them when they barely know you imagine how insane they would be once they got comfortable. Sounds like you dodged a lot of bullets there. One thing I appreciated about tinder is if a guy was getting weird and throwing out all the red flags you can un match and they disappear into thin air.

Status
Not open for further replies.