AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

future cam model (hopefully!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

perfectdisguise

Cam Model
Jul 2, 2012
Twitter Username
@lanadereinaxxx
MFC Username
lanadereina
hello, beautiful people!

i applied at MFC tonight and am awaiting a reply. i've been doing research all day, on this forum and elsewhere, and i am super excited and hopeful. i want to meet you all! i hope this is the appropriate place to do so. after somewhat familiarizing myself with this forum, i saw ambercutie on cam for the first time tonight (you are gorgeous, amber)! i can't wait to get verified as a model if/when i get accepted at MFC, and read model's experiences and pointers. in the mean time, if anyone has any quick tips or can suggest any important resources i might have missed, i would greatly appreciate it. i'd also just like to get to know you all!

i'm obsessively refreshing my e-mail for a response from MFC. does anyone know if they keep regular business hours in a particular time zone, or when i can expect a response (aside from within 24 hours)?

looking forward to hearing from you all!

p.s. this won't my username on MFC... i'm very picky and have yet to decide.

Hey there! You should be accepted very soon.
Have you uploaded all the required documents yet or are you not that far?

Reactions: perfectdisguise
Models are usually quickly accepted to MFC. It took me I think around 30 hours to get accepted - if your paperwork has problems, though, you will have to re-submit everything and wait for them to get back to you again.

As far as resources, I would suggest you get verified as a model and spend some time in the model's only section here BEFORE you broadcast for the first time. There is a long thread called "mistakes new models make" or somesuch which is very helpful.

thank you, Korreline and Evvie! i haven't submitted documents, just the initial name, description, e-mail, and uploading of pictures. can all of the documents be submitted electronically? can i expect to begin camming some time tomorrow, or might it take longer than that?

Yes, they're all submitted online.
Here's a screencap of what it looks like (identifying information scribbled out)

Attachments

• documents.png
    documents.png
    243.8 KB · Views: 321
perfectdisguise said:
thank you, Korreline and Evvie! i haven't submitted documents, just the initial name, description, e-mail, and uploading of pictures. can all of the documents be submitted electronically? can i expect to begin camming some time tomorrow, or might it take longer than that?
Once you actually submit the documents, if they are all accepted on your first go, you may be camming within the next 48 hours. However, because tomorrow is a holiday in America (where MFC is based) there might be an additional delay.

Aw wicked! I was just thinking earlier about things I'd do totally differently when I started! (I started blind and just went straight into it!)

One thing I think I'd make sure of first is that I organise my profile properly/decide what kind of stuff I want to sell. In the meantime before you get accepted, if you've decided you want to do vids/pic albums, maybe work on them! I wish when I'd started on mfc that I'd straight away got things to sell to really make the most of the new model status!

Good luck!

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Isabella_deL

thanks for the advice, everyone! and thank you, Jolene, so are you ;) i love your tattoos!

just submitted the second part of the application (address, payment method, etc.)...

if i'm going to be mailing gifts, how does payment for that work? do i get paid in advance? and do i just not put a return address?

perfectdisguise said:
thanks for the advice, everyone! and thank you, Jolene, so are you ;) i love your tattoos!

just submitted the second part of the application (address, payment method, etc.)...

if i'm going to be mailing gifts, how does payment for that work? do i get paid in advance? and do i just not put a return address?

First thing you may want to do is read the thread I am linking to. How to stalk people thread. I disagree with the wisdom of having that thread, but it does exist. Reading it may help you learn how to protect your identity and location.

I would also recommend getting paid in advance for all transactions, unless you trust the other person very well.

perfectdisguise said:

:hello2: Welcome ! my :twocents-02cents: ...
Never trust a perv! ALWAYS get paid in advance and dont forget the shipping costs out of country can get pricey. At the very least, get yourself a po box, [preferably not in your town] but a mail box service would be better since many gift places wont ship to PO boxes. [this is for the folks that want to send wish list stuff to you.] but, plenty more info when you get confirmed and given the keys to the model side. :thumbleft:

Good advice you two, thank you! My account is created and I've been researching and preparing and brainstorming with my roommate all day. Seriously nerding out. My profile is a work in progress, but the link's in my signature. Let's be friends? :D

I love your face. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.