AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

G-Spot Poll

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Have you found your G-spot?

• I don't have one

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
There is still some medical controversy as to whether the G-spot actually exists. Some women may just have thicker tissue in that area according to researchers, which allows more sensation for vaginal orgasms.

What say you?

The latest research, published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, was carried out the Dr Emmanuele Jannini at the University of L'Aquila, and involved just 20 women.

Ultrasound was used to measure the size and shape of the tissue beyond the "front" wall of the vagina, often suggested as the location of the G spot.

In the nine women who reported being able to achieve vaginal orgasm, the tissues between the vagina and the urethra - which carries urine out of the body - were on average thicker than in the 11 women who could not reach orgasm this way.

However, Dr Tim Spector, from St Thomas' Hospital in London, told New Scientist that the thicker tissue might actually be part of the clitoris - another extremely sensitive area.

Another suggestion was that, rather than being the cause of more orgasms, having these frequently might actually lead to better-developed musculature in this area.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7254523.stm

Hahaha I'm the only no.
I was thinking about this the other day actually, I have quite a few g spot toys with like a bendy end, and I don't even know which way it's meant to go up me, coz I haven't got a clue where the g spot is. :oops:

I've found mine... and then lost it again, and then found it again...

I think mine moves. Which points to it being another organ pressing against the uterine wall.

Approximately 60% of women have or have found their g-spot, just FYI.

The g-spot is also known as the female prostate, here's a little diagram:

f_prostate2.jpg

Short video tutorial:

Among the women that have found theirs, it would be awesome if you could share your first experience after discovering it.

Well, that video explains why sometimes it's there, and sometimes it's not!

I rarely played around much on my own, and never really used my fingers, until I started camming. So, it was in a group show when I was using my fingers, and I noticed this one spot that just... almost tickled, and then felt really good. The guys said "I think she just found her g-spot" and I was like "ooo I sure did" cutting it off a bit as I came. :p

However, I know that I've had a g-spot orgasm before that, since I know that's where Pinky (the tiny bunny vibe) makes me cum. And it happens just about every time I have real sex.

Since I met my husband (way back when I was extremely illegal) I've always had g-spot/inner vaginal orgasms 90% of the time during sex. Before him I'd only experienced clit orgasms by doing it myself. A month or so after I started being a cam whore I found my g-spot on cam in the middle of a very long private. Was beyond awesome.

Yep I found mine.

And I probably would never have had I not become a camwhore. Just like LadyLuna it was during a group show; I didn't even have time to say anything before I had the best orgasm ever. I know this is weird, but I squirted for the first time too; and quickly panicked and ended the group and ran to the bathroom. After I made myself go pee I knew they were two different fluids and didn't worry too much.

I loved it a lot and worked that spot so much then; now I don't have g-spot orgasms as often because I just go for whatever comes first. So usually clitoral orgasms win.

If my blog is still up you can probably still read the post about it there with fresh memories.

I think that if any girl masturbates enough then eventually she'll find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.