AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If Guys Had A Hooha For A Day

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
... if guys suddenly had a vagina for a day:

10. Immediately go shopping for zucchini and cucumbers.

9. Squat over a hand-held mirror for an hour and a half.

8. See if they could finally do splits.

7. See if it's truly possible to launch a ping pong ball 20 feet.

6. Cross their legs without rearranging.

5. Get picked up in a bar in less than 10 minutes BEFORE closing time.

4. Have consecutive multiple orgasms and still be ready for more without sleeping first.

3. Go to the gynecologist for a pelvic exam and ask to have it recorded on video.

2. Sit on the edge of the bed and pray for breasts, too.

and, the NUMBER ONE thing men would do if they woke up with a vagina......

1. Finally find that damned G-spot!!!!!

Now what would women would do if they had a penis for a day...

10. Get ahead faster in corporate America.

9. Get a BJ.

8. Find out what is so fascinating about beating the meat.

7. Pee standing up and write your name in the snow.

6. Determine WHY guys can't hit the bowl consistently.

5. Find out what it's like to be on the other end of a surging orgasm.

4. Touch yourself in public without thought as to how improper it may seem.

3. Jump up and down naked with an erection to see if it feels as funny as it looks.

2. Understand the scientific reason for the light refraction which occurs between a man's eyes and the ruler situated next to his member which causes two inches to be added to the final measurement.

1. Repeat number 9......

LOL!!! I already have problems with #4 even though I don't have a penis! Being a cam-girl has made me very absent-minded in how I touch my body even in public places like the grocery store! :lol:

Actually having thought about this minus the blow job thing I would just run around hitting people in the face with it (it would be THAT big) & probably getting arrested.

Frankie said:
Actually having thought about this minus the blow job thing I would just run around hitting people in the face with it (it would be THAT big) & probably getting arrested.
Granted the ladies don't have a schlong with which to smack people in the face, but every time you see some guy stare/stumble/lose his ability to speak while noticing a woman's breasts... yep! It's pretty much the same effect on us.

But, yeah, the original list sooo true. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.