AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When the client thinks you are a robot

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Hi, I'm thinking of making a new rule and that I'll write in my bio and really think about what I write there. After today's 2 hour pvt. If the client does not respect me and considers me a robot, then I will decide and end the pvt without the right to return the tokens. I had a long pvt but to explain it I was doing poses where I was bent and after 30 minutes I said I won't do it because my back hurts, then he invented another pose and then I said my back hurts again. I have almost size 9 breasts and quite a narrow waist, I was exhausted like a pig doing his poses. I won't go into detail, it would be 30 pages. But when he turned off the pvt, I finally said fuck it. I didn't want to end the pvt, I had a weird feeling. And ending pvt would probably be a ban for me. So I want to make sure and make a rule before starting pvt and I will contact support as well. The client recognized that I was angry at times and had a reason for it. I have the impression that he enjoyed it. And I also copied the whole conversation, because I had the impression that the country was joking the whole time. Does anyone have a good text where it would be stated that I am not a slave? I believe I would find it, but after today my brain is exhausted. Thank you very much.☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

first of all, it should just be a fucking given that a model should be able to end a private if people can't accept a no! that's it

and for the text, I would personally go with something along; "I reserve the right to refuse any requests in privates at any time, no means no." - or something like this? I'm not sure if this would work for you :)

ETA: I know a few of the girls I talk to, have a "No means no!" under their rules..

Can you find the portion of TOS that says you don't have to do anything regardless of their tips? Post that somewhere in your bio?

I use the phrase my body, my room, my rules a lot. Then people accuse me of having hangups and whatnot bit I'd rather them be judgmental than do something I don't want.

Had a guy who wanted me to do pelvic thrusts for over an hour. I did it one time and then promptly permabanned him from the room. No thanks, sure it was good money but I was sore for an entire week.

Dokážete najít část TOS, která říká, žeSo great, I got good advice from you. And I will use it. nemusíte dělat nic bez ohledu na jejich tipy? Dáš to někam do biu?

Hodně používám sousloví moje tělo, můj pokoj, moje pravidla. Pak mě lidé obviňují, že mám hangups a co ne, byl bych raději, kdyby byli soudní, než aby dělali něco, co nechci.

Měl jsem chlapa, který chtěl, abych dělala pánevní tlaky déle než hodinu. Udělal jsem to jednou a pak jsem ho okamžitě vykázal z místnosti. Ne, děkuji, určitě to byly dobré peníze, ale celý týden mě bolelo.

first of all, it should just be a fucking given that a model should be able to end a private if people can't accept a no! that's it

and for the text, I would personally go with something along; "I reserve the right to refuse any requests in privates at any time, no means no." - or something like this? I'm not sure if this would work for you :)

ETA: I know a few of the girls I talk to, have a "No means no!" under their rules..
So great, I got good advice from you. And I will use it. Thank you much.

Can you find the portion of TOS that says you don't have to do anything regardless of their tips? Post that somewhere in your bio?

I use the phrase my body, my room, my rules a lot. Then people accuse me of having hangups and whatnot bit I'd rather them be judgmental than do something I don't want.

Had a guy who wanted me to do pelvic thrusts for over an hour. I did it one time and then promptly permabanned him from the room. No thanks, sure it was good money but I was sore for an entire week.
So great, I got good advice from you. And I will use it. Thank you much.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Hi, I'm thinking of making a new rule and that I'll write in my bio and really think about what I write there. After today's 2 hour pvt. If the client does not respect me and considers me a robot, then I will decide and end the pvt without the right to return the tokens. I had a long pvt but to explain it I was doing poses where I was bent and after 30 minutes I said I won't do it because my back hurts, then he invented another pose and then I said my back hurts again. I have almost size 9 breasts and quite a narrow waist, I was exhausted like a pig doing his poses. I won't go into detail, it would be 30 pages. But when he turned off the pvt, I finally said fuck it. I didn't want to end the pvt, I had a weird feeling. And ending pvt would probably be a ban for me. So I want to make sure and make a rule before starting pvt and I will contact support as well. The client recognized that I was angry at times and had a reason for it. I have the impression that he enjoyed it. And I also copied the whole conversation, because I had the impression that the country was joking the whole time. Does anyone have a good text where it would be stated that I am not a slave? I believe I would find it, but after today my brain is exhausted. Thank you very much.☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
I will try and accommodate any requests in private at my discretion. If I say no I can't do that then please respect that choice and do not insist on me doing it.

If you continue demanding things I am unwilling to do then private will be ended and you will be banned from my room

Maybe something like the above.

At any rate you and the user should always try and agree on what will happen in private before starting it

Rules: No spamming. Do not insist the cam hosts to do as you please.

This is the wording in any chat room as soon as you enter the room on CB.

I have never heard of any site that will ban a model for ending a private

I end privates and exclusives all of the time. I sometimes give a reason ( if prodded afterward for one), but it’s never owed. It’s just common sense that we are not circus monkeys. If a viewer can’t figure that out for themselves, then they got an issue in their noggin (head). End whenever you want. No one has a right to force anyone to do anything sexually, regardless of money and how much money is changing hands. Period. Anyone who tries to make you think otherwise, is fucked in the brain. Which is a them problem, not a you problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.