AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Game ideas...?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
Trying to think of some fun NEW games to play in public chat. Was thinking about naked twister, but I'm wondering how much of a pain in the ass (or if even possible) it will be to play it by myself. Anyone ever tried this, or any games that anyone can suggest?

Reactions: RedVelvetCake
Aedan and I played Twister when we did a show together, and members could tip for us to spin or they could tip a larger amount to pick the spot we moved to. It worked pretty well!!

Twister would work with a single naked woman, since you get to see all the great angles. Two women makes it even better. More than three and you're going to have trouble picking out body parts.
Link in sig for more ideas.

Well I enjoy gambling with models - simple card games. One model I know has for 50 tokens you pick a card (10 from the bottom, 3 from the top of the deck etc) then she counts them out and shows you your card. Then she picks out her card (she'll state like 8 from the bottom for instance) and count that out - if the member has highest card he gets a request of his choice. If she wins the member tips another 50.

Another really cool thing is a spin wheel...maybe its just me but I'm a sucker for the opportunity to win prizes (whether it's a free video download, naked dance, deepthroat dildo..whatever you like). personally I tend to keep tipping for these kinds of things because a) the game is fun and b) the possibility of winning something "worth" more than the tokens I tipped - and from your side it keeps the tips rolling in.

Awesome ideas Jupiter, thanks! I need game ideas too, I'm always doing the same things on cam!

Well simple card games, spin-wheels - stuff guys have at least a 50% chance of winning, and prizes that don't put you out of pocket - ie sexy dances, short videos you made etc. Frequent winners = frequent tippers, even if the prizes aren't huge. And of course if it's a spin wheel or something have a grand prize (4 videos say) as an enticement.

Charades is another - 50 tokens to play, say 5 questions max (from tipper) to win (or more questions if that's too hard, not sure).

Games are great - you have fun, members have fun, and tips keep rolling. Even if they're small tips at least it keeps the game going, the fun going, and the tips rolling.

Jenga - If a person tips one amount of your choosing then you remove a block. If they tip triple that then the tipper gets to choose the ROW that you remove a piece from, but cannot choose a guaranteed fall (like the last one in a row). When the tower falls you remove an article of clothing.

Battleship- You don't even need the game for this, just a 10x10 grid. Position your 5 ships and set a value for a shot. As each ship is sunk you remove an article of clothing. If you wear only four items then you can offer a show or something at the end.

I did a scavenger hunt with my room last night. If I found what they wanted me to find, they paid a set token amount (15 tkns in last nights case). If I couldn't find it, they got a little dance/tease. It was fun but they could have made it so much more difficult! Haha

Reactions: RedVelvetCake
Status
Not open for further replies.