AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Game On...You Laugh, You Lose

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bawksy said:
Darwinism at its best

The true story behind the real baby who died, (Annabelle Lotus Krawczyk) as shown in the burial photo, is very sad. What you posted is a hoax as the baby did not die from a gunshot nor was ever pictured with a gun. She died almost instantly after her birth due to her mother's drug/alcohol abuse while pregnant.

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Anabelle_Lotus

Brad said:
The true story behind the real baby who died, (Annabelle Lotus Krawczyk) as shown in the burial photo, is very sad. What you posted is a hoax as the baby did not die from a gunshot nor was ever pictured with a gun. She died almost instantly after her birth due to her mother's drug/alcohol abuse while pregnant.

Whoops. I knew that picture was too funny to be true. But the truth is similarly Darwinistic. Fucking juggalos.

P.S. I love Encyclopedia Dramatica, but it is not generally a reliable source of facts.

Reactions: Brad
bawksy said:
Brad said:

Whoops. I knew that picture was too funny to be true. But the truth is similarly Darwinistic. Fucking juggalos.

P.S. I love Encyclopedia Dramatica, but it is not generally a reliable source of facts.

Agreed. That link just gave the best overview of the entire saga. If you Google her name there are plenty more. I am near Chicago and vaguely remembered the story when I saw that funeral picture.

I do apologize as I didn't mean to bring down this thread but I felt that poor baby deserved better then to be the butt of a bad joke. She had it bad enough as it is. This isn't directed at you Bawsky as the photo you posted has made the rounds. Whoever created it did so in very poor taste imo.
:(

Reactions: LadyLuna
Hong Kong is in Brazil? :eek:

FtiT8JB.jpg

edit: oops, wrong video x.x first one is a response to the following:

Reactions: Teagan
bawksy said:
When you see it, you'll shit bricks.
Only one tiny teeny problem with the photo. It's fake. The individual pictures may be real but I don't think that's Kay's graduating class as shown in the 2013 photo.

It may be a group that went on a field trip or it may even be the chess club for all i know. My best guess is some event for the young kids at that school and these were volunteers from the 4-H club (or some other group) helping oversee the activities for the little ones. And they all got together for a picture. But I doubt it's her graduating class photo. The reason I think someone jumbled it together for a racist joke so racist people could post it all over as a 'hilarious' picture is Albert H. Elementary doesn't have graduating classes. That particular school is K-5 only. After that students move on to other schools throughout the district. So there wouldn't be a graduating class photo like that.

Bocefish said:

I guess the government never heard of "Beta Testing".

LadyLuna said:
Bocefish said:

They have when they actually roll out a program internally, but unfortunately the website in question was outsourced. It's the legacy of our government since Reagan. ACA should have been handled like NASA and other successful government programs.

Nordling said:
LadyLuna said:
They have when they actually roll out a program internally, but unfortunately the website in question was outsourced. It's the legacy of our government since Reagan. ACA should have been handled like NASA and other successful government programs.

Other successful government programs? :lol:

What does outsourcing it have to do with beta testing it? It wasn't even beta test ready, much less full public implementation ready. The small test they did a few days prior to full release was an epic fail, and that was only with a mere 100 or so people that crashed it.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.