AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Game On...You Laugh, You Lose

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jebbaz said:
soyelsancho87 said:
I lost it when he said this ass whoopin' ain't going to be fake
I love this! I wish more parents or uncles or whatever would humiliate the stupidity out of kids publicly like this.

I failed to see the humor, but wholeheartedly agree that parents need to do whatever it takes to keep their kids away from the grips of gangs. If public humiliation is what it takes, then sobeit. The sad thing is that his uncle could be arrested for assault. Something as serious as gang affiliation deserves an ass whoopin' IMO. His uncle ain't crazy at all. :clap:

Bocefish said:
Jebbaz said:
soyelsancho87 said:
I lost it when he said this ass whoopin' ain't going to be fake
I love this! I wish more parents or uncles or whatever would humiliate the stupidity out of kids publicly like this.

I failed to see the humor, but wholeheartedly agree that parents need to do whatever it takes to keep their kids away from the grips of gangs. If public humiliation is what it takes, then sobeit. The sad thing is that his uncle could be arrested for assault. Something as serious as gang affiliation deserves an ass whoopin' IMO. His uncle ain't crazy at all. :clap:
Let any person press charges, there's not a jury that would convict him.

GreatDane said:
Bocefish said:
Let any person press charges, there's not a jury that would convict him.

That would never go to a jury trial and in a court of law, moral righteousness does not trump written law so the judge would have to abide by the written law if the kid presses charges. However, I seriously doubt the kid will be pressing any charges.

Bocefish said:
That would never go to a jury trial and in a court of law, moral righteousness does not trump written law so the judge would have to abide by the written law if the kid presses charges. However, I seriously doubt the kid will be pressing any charges.
In the U.S., there would most likely be a plea bargain in the case charges were pressed, but a defendant has a right to trial by jury for any crime punishable by, i.e., with a maximum sentence of, incarceration for more than six months, and only the defendant may waive that right.

Bocefish said:
Maybe Eva will like this one :-D

Started and finished ok, the middle was eh...LOL I had the same discussion with the hubby about balls last week LOL Still way better that the hemorrhoid video tho :clap:

A1egN.jpg

ckxEa.jpg

WoGYt.jpg

Reactions: Teagan
Jebbaz said:
GreatDane said:
dude, I fucking lol'd. Well played sir, well played.
I fee like I am really missing out here. No lols from me :(.

Jebbaz said:
All Japanese people are constantly living RPG's. Its where Final Fantasy and other RPG's come from. True story.
It did make me want to play a turn based RPG, I just didn't laugh at it. Das' all I mean.

Jebbaz said:
soyelsancho87 said:
this is the only one I get... the others are a mystery to me.

First one was mocking a soccer player from the Argentina national soccer team named Lionel Messi who did nothing at all during the world cup but was awarded a few awards that made no sense to give to him.

The second one was from the Euro cup 2008, Germany lost to Spain in the finals, and key player to the German national team was being interviewed at the end of the game and the Spain players trolled his ass by interrupting his interview

The last one, well Big Ben in two years has been accused of rape twice and that is why I have an avatar of his face with stupid next to him

soyelsancho87 said:
Jebbaz said:
soyelsancho87 said:
this is the only one I get... the others are a mystery to me.

First one was mocking a soccer player from the Argentina national soccer team named Lionel Messi who did nothing at all during the world cup but was awarded a few awards that made no sense to give to him.

The second one was from the Euro cup 2008, Germany lost to Spain in the finals, and key player to the German national team was being interviewed at the end of the game and the Spain players trolled his ass by interrupting his interview

The last one, well Big Ben in two years has been accused of rape twice and that is why I have an avatar of his face with stupid next to him

ehh... sports humor? Maybe a sports fan will lose on this one...

Is it bad that i can name all of them,

Bell X1-B, F*-**Spyplane, F**-*Spyplane, ***-*Missile
Sputnik, Balloon, Batplane, F*** Stealth Fighter
UFO, NCC1701-A, **-*Satellite, F*** Stealth Bomber

edit. Wow, the censorship here is shocking.

ps. i'm drunk

pps, forum doesn't like multiple spaces

Here's some recent ones that I lost on.. badly..

Attachments

• brimley.jpg
    brimley.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 151
  • Puppi_Nom_Nom_Nom.jpg
    Puppi_Nom_Nom_Nom.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 151
  • Rocking_Out.jpg
    Rocking_Out.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 151
  • pcmac.jpg
    pcmac.jpg