AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Game On...You Laugh, You Lose

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LiLredhairedgrl said:
QueenMeadow said:
This is probably not too funny, but I made it... I like it... I just suck at joke telling!

as I am a former bartendress... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!

Maybe I should have made my bartender hott then!

I've been losing my mind laughing at this site all morning :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm thinking of stealing some of the "Turn Ons/Turn Offs" for my MFC Profile lulz

http://www.plentyofsyph.com

LovelyLemon said:
I've been losing my mind laughing at this site all morning :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm thinking of stealing some of the "Turn Ons/Turn Offs" for my MFC Profile lulz

http://www.plentyofsyph.com
"Be a part of something infectious today." :lol:

Lemon, I think I love you.

Fail on BBC

323995424.jpg

i usually don't do this sort of thing, but i did genuinely laugh out loud at this one

in my defence, i'm english. therefore all toilet humour is hilariously funny

Attachments

• funny-pictures-grunt.jpg
    funny-pictures-grunt.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 215
Reactions: Teagan
Daisy said:
Okay I have seen some funny YouTube videos, but seriously.. I laughed so hard at this one that my ribs have been hurting for days.

The part starting at 32 seconds in is an emote at mfc with the shortcut epicfail and I think the part with the nunchuks is there also.

OK mistahbah I lose bigtime because that was just toooooooo funny.

I know its the wrong time of the year - but its just too funny and i fear i lose the link until christmas..

Reactions: Teagan
"Why was there a pig."

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.