AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Game Streams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can stream gameplay on MFC if I'm not mistakened

Reactions: Owlrito
Yes, you can on mfc

Only issue I have with MFC, isn't the stream quality generally a lot lower than Chaturbate? I may be completely wrong though.
MFC recently improved their quality, so if you're using the right settings/software it's totally usable. Especially since Chaturbate isn't an option, seems wrong to compare, IMO.

• Helpful!
it works now pretty good. I found out manycams trick is to allow all sizes in the option menu. Then make sure you choose a 720p min quality output and that's it... it's been doing the trick. But I have noticed as well, it goes back to SD quality if your fps stack up.

• Helpful!
I recently looked at some other cam sites. I was blown away at the video quality. There is a huge gap. It's enough for me to jump ship from MFC.

MFC recently improved their quality, so if you're using the right settings/software it's totally usable. Especially since Chaturbate isn't an option, seems wrong to compare, IMO.

it works now pretty good. I found out manycams trick is to allow all sizes in the option menu. Then make sure you choose a 720p min quality output and that's it... it's been doing the trick. But I have noticed as well, it goes back to SD quality if your fps stack up.

Thanks for the information, I'll definitely give MFC now that chaturbate has been banning all the fun stuff. I mean come on! They already booted tail plugs. :[

Thanks for the information, I'll definitely give MFC now that chaturbate has been banning all the fun stuff. I mean come on! They already booted tail plugs. :[

Consider how popular tip toys are at the moment. Their cutting them selfs out of the Hush tip toy market. XD

They booted tail plugs????? What??????

Consider how popular tip toys are at the moment. Their cutting them selfs out of the Hush tip toy market. XD

They booted tail plugs????? What??????

Yeah. against their ToS last I saw, Animal Tail anal plugs are a nogo on chaturbate, ears and such are still fine though and gemmed plugs are okay. It's the same with Bad Dragon animal dildos. The dragon ones are fine, but if it references any animal when referring to it violates some obscenity policies and the same with tail Plugs.

• Wat?!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Yeah. against their ToS last I saw, Animal Tail anal plugs are a nogo on chaturbate, ears and such are still fine though and gemmed plugs are okay. It's the same with Bad Dragon animal dildos. The dragon ones are fine, but if it references any animal when referring to it violates some obscenity policies and the same with tail Plugs.
CB shooting themselves in the foot with all this. For every model banned or limited with this crap MFC gains another money maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.